[Ch3] Tawan Chai Nai Marn Mek (Maker Group)

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Taew is soooooooooooooooo tiny! Everytime I see her, I keep imagining Mark with her. lmfao Perhaps my dream will come true one day to see Mark&Taew onscreen soon! LMAO

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Thanks Cupid :)
I love how comfy the cast are with one another <3<3<3
Looks like they had lots of fun shooting this lakorn..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Has the teaser been shared yet?
I just saw this super HD one and got super excited!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hoL6y0l8uIg
credit SD43HD169

fun

Expired Sarnie
OMG I had to watch the teaser a few times because it was that good. Taew is hilarious and I didn't know she could rock comedy so well HAHAH Now I wish NM2 would end already haha

Asy

sarNie Immature
OMG I had to watch the teaser a few times because it was that good. Taew is hilarious and I didn't know she could rock comedy so well HAHAH Now I wish NM2 would end already haha
roflmao you're greedy, fun

fun

Expired Sarnie
I love Mteam but sci fi lakorn is not my cup of tea. I will probably only watch cut scenes and avoid all the action stuff.

I think I have already said this but Taew is good looking as a boy. So cute. Her fake laugh is so adorable (at the .48 second mark of the teaser)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I was wathmching n they said this drama will be airing after Nuer Mek 2 ka.
this one not airing after NM2 its after Qi Pao

Asy

sarNie Immature
Qi Pao is still airing but the internet team already use this lakorn as their website's background. How fair hahaha.

Original e-cards.

Copyright @ TV3

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Just saw the teaser. This looks fun and Taew is so cute! She and Boy look good together 55 her character doesn't seem as stubbor/arrogant as her Namfon in PT.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I find it hilarious in the teaser when she was crying. It was so sad and BAM she wiped her tears. Haha I LOLed and had to rewind to watch it over. It was just epic.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
I'm getting excited! I haven't watched a Boy or Taew lakorn in awhile.. And I really loved the teaser.. I watched it a few times too since it was HD ehehe..

thanks for sharing the ecards asy :)

Boy & Taew are so naraaakk~
I'm also glad to see Toni in more lakorns :p