[Ch3] Tawan Chai Nai Marn Mek (Maker Group)

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
thank god i didnt watch huajai taraong yet...bc if i did i wouldnt be able to see taew with boy bc i am slowly falling for taew&mario **sniff**

but boy isnt too bad, his beard could be shaved...but its alright. lol

---
I want Mteam to reunite too. LOL

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
i think it'll be awhile before we can see her and mario again. they arent a strong pair like yadech, bargie, etc :tearybye: plus, hes busy doing movies too
Or it might be never :cry1: considering the dude is barely in Thailand either.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
I really can't wait. It's funny how Taew's reuniting with both guys in Hua Jai Song Park.

Por and Boy for next year! :p

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
so is this confirmed for sure? lol
it's funny how ch3 is pairing boy with all the young looking nang'eks like marie, taew LOL

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
^lol, he looks good with all of them. I can't imagine him with the actresses his age.

tinah

sarNie Coma
behind scene pic of the cast. Khun Jet is the producer. looks like kim went to visit the set as well

credit to yossie twitter

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
workshop ละครตะวันฉายในม่านเมฑ จากทวิตคุณจ๋า @YossieBistro ค่า

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Kim is totally dating Jett, she wouldn't have any other reason to be there, she isn't close friends to Boy, Chai or Taew.

Kob P and Ae Maneerat, one of them probably is rai.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I didn;t know Taew and Boy is doing a lakorn together.Wait maybe i did but i forgot. I'm happy though.hahaha. :D

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
credit to theIQzero

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Q9I2sxDrAs&feature=plcp&context=C35d72d7UDOEgsToPDskIUByBNx03qYGOxSgWzkWqg