[Ch3] Tawan Chai Nai Marn Mek (Maker Group)

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Oh wow...pairing up agian...who care I love them since they make such a cute couple...hahaha

hippo

sarNie Adult
again!?!?

i mean i love them, but you gotta mix it up!
they're still young, and there's so many more out there for them to act with.

i'll watch it regardless coz they're in it, but i don't want to get sick of see'in just them 2 together too frequently.

cake

sarNie Egg
I DONT REALL MIND BECAUSE I LOVE THIS COUPLE TOGETHER THEY ARE SOO CUTE!!! BUT I THINK IT WOULD BE GREAT IF THEY GIVE THIS LAKORN TO MARK AND MINT!! LOL I REALLY WANT TO SEE MARK THINKS THAT HE IS GAY I THINK IT WOULD BE FUNNY M CUTE!! I MISS MTEAM!!

pink-lily

sarNie Hatchling
I dunno about u gals, but I'm excited even when Roy marn is not even aired yet lOL.... Me, i think it's true that when they get paired too soon together is not that excited, but i don't think this will come out until nxt year so don't worry.... The couple that i got so sick n tired of was ken n ann t omg i hated it so much, they always give those two like similar drama to play....srry ken n ann t lovers, it's just my opinion...

anyways, i would love to see margie n boy with someone else too, but never would be as much as together LOL...but we human complains either wise....so yeah.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I dunno about u gals, but I'm excited even when Roy marn is not even aired yet lOL.... Me, i think it's true that when they get paired too soon together is not that excited, but i don't think this will come out until nxt year so don't worry.... The couple that i got so sick n tired of was ken n ann t omg i hated it so much, they always give those two like similar drama to play....srry ken n ann t lovers, it's just my opinion...

anyways, i would love to see margie n boy with someone else too, but never would be as much as together LOL...but we human complains either wise....so yeah.
i can't to see Roy Marn and wouldn't mind for another Bargie lakorn since i like this pairing

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Update news....

Credit to: snow_scorpio & Thip @ SPICY Forum

Well just to let ya know Margie is not in this lakorn any more....they going to find someone to replace Margie because she going to be in a different lakorn....Boy is still the praek.

Also this lakorn is going to be Chai Chattayodom first direction.

tinah

sarNie Coma
wow, chai is becoming a director? whats going on here lol well im glad they are gonna choose someone else. margies already in the lakorn with mario

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
looks like some of the big A-list is becoming director/producer oh that is sad was
so happy that Bargie reunite but now Margie she's been pulled out wonder who's that
lucky n'ek for P'Boy i hope its Kim :thumbsup:

fun

Expired Sarnie
The couple that i got so sick n tired of was ken n ann t omg i hated it so much, they always give those two like similar drama to play....srry ken n ann t lovers, it's just my opinion...
I am offended lol jk. Anyways I am not mad or anything but can you explain to me how Ken and Ann always have similar lakorn to play in? Just curious how you concluded. I agree there are some similar trait in a character but it's definitely not similar in genre and character development.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I agree with fun4fun. I don't mind but Ken & Ann their lakorns aren't similar or the same. It's different each time. :)

Anyways, BOOOOO! I was hoping for Bargie to be in this one. ): But it's okay I guess. I rather have Bargie in a sweeter yet sadistic Lakorn. Lol

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I agree with fun4fun. I don't mind but Ken & Ann their lakorns aren't similar or the same. It's different each time. :)

Anyways, BOOOOO! I was hoping for Bargie to be in this one. ): But it's okay I guess. I rather have Bargie in a sweeter yet sadistic Lakorn. Lol
well said Rosie Ken/Anne is variety that is why lots of their fans and including us
love them to the max and now Bargie is becoming another one like them i feel like
Bargie is the another one of the younger version of KA the first known one is Yadech

onahc

sarNie Elites
They can pair Boy up with an older actress because he looks mature, although I don't know how old he is.

jeanie

sarNie Adult
This seems like a comedy. I'm not going to write up the exact translation but just a brief summary of it. Tawan-chai is n'ek and she dreams of becoming a writer. Her idea (dumb idea imo) is to find herself some love/lover so that she can write about it. Obviously she doesn't find any, so she thinks she should go back to her ex-lover except she finds the brother instead (p'ek). To find out what happens to her ex-lover she disguises herself as a man and applies for a babysitter position for his kid. Like all the other "girl dresses up as a boy" lakorns, p'ek start having feelings for the n'ek and thinks he's turning gay. N'ek gets kidnapped and can p'ek save her?

That's about it. I'm not sure we need more lakorns in this topic. They seem to be so popular the last few years.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm a fan of Bargie but I'm glad they aren't paired up in this lakorn. They don't need to be paired up every year. I'm curious who will be the nang'ek. Let's hope it's not MARIE, again! Lol. I like her but goodness two upcoming lakorns with Boy is enough! What is the name of this new production by Chai? Most older generation praeks/nang'eks are becoming producers/directors now. It's quite amazing and will be interesting to see their work and who they cast. ;) However, I'm not a big fan of this genre type of lakorn. >.<

fun

Expired Sarnie
This seems like a comedy. I'm not going to write up the exact translation but just a brief summary of it. Tawan-chai is n'ek and she dreams of becoming a writer. Her idea (dumb idea imo) is to find herself some love/lover so that she can write about it. Obviously she doesn't find any, so she thinks she should go back to her ex-lover except she finds the brother instead (p'ek). To find out what happens to her ex-lover she disguises herself as a man and applies for a babysitter position for his kid. Like all the other "girl dresses up as a boy" lakorns, p'ek start having feelings for the n'ek and thinks he's turning gay. N'ek gets kidnapped and can p'ek save her?

That's about it. I'm not sure we need more lakorns in this topic. They seem to be so popular the last few years.
I don't want Boy to be in here. Heck I don't want this lakorn to happen then.