[Ch3] Tarnchai Nai Sai Mok (Tv Thunder)

myx

sArNieZ
I'm so looking forward to this lakorn. luv punch after watching tudddao bussaya. i cannot imagine how the soundtrack is going to sound like. if punch sings it, it will be good for sure. she have such a lovely voice and attitude. would love to see punch and louis sing a duet.

LOL:)

sarNie Juvenile
I never pictured Louis as pra'ek until Reuan Hor Ror Hien (still haven't watched it). But, this is a really interesting couple that I'm looking forward too. I kinda wished the pra'ek was Por Thrisadee again though.

Khikarugal

sarNie Egg
OMG PUNCH IN A NEW DRAMA!!!!! I don't know who the guy is though...anyway, I'm just glad Punch is doing lakorn again!! Hope she'll have more "romantic" scenes teeheehee

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLxbtd_FSGM&feature=g-all-a&list=PL9621E16690C24716&context=G2e54d25FAAAAAAAAAAA

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
O H M Y G O S H ! I went and did a little searching on who was the pra'ek and nang'ek of this lakorn when it first came out and pra'ek was AUM!!! Nang'ek I don't know though.

meenia

sarNie Adult
OMG. I love Louis and punch. I can't wait for this one. Love Boy nang'ek role. It's going to be cute with prince and princess theme. I can't wait. wish it was showing already. lol

Mintyyasian

sarNie Juvenile
I went to check up a photo @ aum atichart and tatnapon's version and the girl was wearing a hat?
Could she be a tomboy and praek is rich. But anyways, I could see punch in this role but louis,
i dont see him in the role! Butta, Im looking for this lakorn because im a fan of louis and punch!