[Ch3] Tarm Ruk Keun Jai (LakornThai)

imomo

sarNie Hatchling
wow nadech's a lucky guy. He will be pair with  taew & pat  and now Mew. I hope is this confirmed! I glad he gets chance to be with other great actress too not just yaya.

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Wow! Mr. Handsome is on a roll!!! How Exciting!! I can't wait! :woot2:  :dance3:  :dance2:  :woot: Thanks MoonChild!!!! I guess he is almost done with school and so he's giving us MORE lakorns :wub:  :wub:  :wub:

fuzzi

sarNie Egg
Just wonder why? Nadech pull off the lakorn with Mint and he will be with Mew

fuzzi

sarNie Egg
Yes I think so too... I said it doesn't mean I'm a fan of Mint or I don't like Mew ... But just wondering... Or they want to to push Mew to the top like other actress too cuz she will be paired with Tirk too. I could see there are Bella , Mew, Kim and Taew will paired with the different actor too...

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I don't think it's because the fans anti Mint and Nadech. That's a little unfair if the poo yai chose that as a deciding factor. He probably is just really busy, making his scheduling difficult. And I don't think Nadech would do that to his nong Mint. He doesn't seem like the type to encourage such negative behaviors from his fans by acting on them. Just my thought.

hsdsfan

sarNie Hatchling
What does anti fans have anything to do with it? Like everyone has said, there was a schedule conflict and rumours has it that he'll have a new movie project next year. He's only half way done with RS series and will be starting LSR soon so he couldn't possibly be in KTWJ when they plan to film early next year. 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
hsdsfan said:
What does anti fans have anything to do with it? Like everyone has said, there was a schedule conflict and rumours has it that he'll have a new movie project next year. He's only half way done with RS series and will be starting LSR soon so he couldn't possibly be in KTWJ when they plan to film early next year. 
i was reading @spicyforum that Nadech got pulled out playing with Mint cos some issue with Khun Somrak but I'm not sure what is the story and news saying Nadech will be having a MV it was just a rumor his still in Japan filming Rising Sun and when he return to Thailand he will begin Lom Son Ruk 

hsdsfan

sarNie Hatchling
Moving on, there's rumours that P'Da wants to produce the novel Dtai Ngao Tawan into a lakorn so fans are speculating that this is the same work Nadech is going to be in. The novel seems to be well liked by the Thai viewers and has really good ratings online. 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
hsdsfan said:
Moving on, there's rumours that P'Da wants to produce the novel Dtai Ngao Tawan into a lakorn so fans are speculating that this is the same work Nadech is going to be in. The novel seems to be well liked by the Thai viewers and has really good ratings online. 
yeah I've also heard from one of the member that is a fan of Nadech his next project is Khun Da Lakornthai 

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
I think its just that his schedule didnt fit with the timing of the lakorn with Mint.

Oops, i didnt realize you guys had "move on" lol

I am excited to read the novel or at least get the synopsis of it

MoonChild

sarNie Hatchling
m9saeteurn1 said:
Wow! Mr. Handsome is on a roll!!! How Exciting!! I can't wait! :woot2:  :dance3:  :dance2:  :woot: Thanks MoonChild!!!! I guess he is almost done with school and so he's giving us MORE lakorns :wub:  :wub:  :wub:
No prob ja.  I think he just finishing up his final project in school then he's done.  2014 will be a super busy year for him, but good for us, finally able to see more of him on screen.  Hopefully this one confirm, and hopefully his new movie is true also.

fuzzi said:
Just wonder why? Nadech pull off the lakorn with Mint and he will be with Mew

I don't think it was him that pulled out of Kaew Ta Waa Jai.  I don't think he has that much power lol  He was never confirmed to begin with also. Things change and clash all the time, that's why Nadech usually don't confirm anything up until fitting/filming is around the corner.   And like Mahalo said, it's pooyai the one in controlling of the casting. Producers can request who they want, but they still need approval from the big boss.

queenyeon said:
I can totally picture them together for some reasons lol 
The reason is because they have been seen together :p :coverlaf:

Credit as tagged