[Ch3] Tarm Ruk Keun Jai (LakornThai)

D~D

sarNie Adult
jjinxx said:
I'm watching Padiwarada now. Will probably rewatch some TRKJ though, like the shirt buttoning scene lol

Nadech is not like nai Singh much when it comes to dancing hehehe.

omg, I've just learned of Padiwarada today, I'm starting on that one today. Where is the thread for that one?.

btw, I  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:   TRKJ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  The Skype between Nai Singh and Noona was sweet.

Ending scene was BEAUTIFUL !!

D~D

sarNie Adult
nadechmew said:
There is no wedding ceremony. There is no baby Singh or Noona. Regret.

Even though there wasn't any, Here's a photo that perhaps can  make your imagination run wild.

Nai Singh with his son Nai Singh "Jr"

Noona with "Mini Noona" and her son Nai Singh "Jr"

* I post this way back then(page 24 or somthing) but here it is again.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
You know since they basically doubled the length of the old one, they could've easily thrown in a wedding. A father/daughter, brother/sister double wedding could've been so fun.

Other than that I'm satisfied. The skype sessions were adorable. Dad/daughter, and grandpa/granddaughter relationships were really touching and almost overshadowed the romance. I don't know if Singh or Fai is my favorite role of Nadech's but Noona is definitely my favorite role of Mew's so far.

And Rasamee took 14 episodes but she came around in the end. Her coming back for Noona when she was getting choked and the end bit with the dad were great moments for her.

Jacy

sarNie Hatchling
I think this lakorn ended perfectly... No need wedding to the end because you can see how much they loved each other... Besides this story is more on how Noona is looking back the love that she lost from her dad,,,,

FredKwan

sarNie Egg
I love...love...love this lakorn...love Nai Singh, Noona & Na Ram....I like the ending even there is no wedding but i think the ending is perfect they show how everyone end up...
Gonna miss them...i will keep rewatch this again & again until i get bored ha..ha...  Wish Nadech and Mew will pair up again soon...

missstaceythao

sarNie Adult
I don't know what to do anymore. This lakorn was so adorable. I wish they're guys like Nai Singh or Na Ram. 

Loved Singh and Noona and their skyping! <3 I just loved this lakorn in general.  :heart:

lindaher96

sarNie Egg
Huh such breath taking watching the ending scene of Nai Singh and Noona love their close skin ship with each other in this drama they pull it off so naturally especially the finale episode where Nai Singh's nose rubbing against Noona's cheek were so lovely it feels like love is in the air and the scene where Noona lay her hands up against touching Nai Singh's face love it when Nai Singh's ears turn super red every time he was with Noona when either both of them saying their confessions or something to confess about and when Noona starting to touch Nai Singh's face it's so hard to die for and the very tight hugging scene from Nai Singh to Noona when they met again to reunite without Nai Singh not knowing of her return back to Rai Bua Khao and at the waterfall scenery everything was so darn cute and lovely and last but not least the very sweet last scene of them kissing up in the cliff of the mountain was well said and well scripted and stop with my bashing of NadechandMew well here supportingbarryandmew TRKJ was a lovely story, cast and crew plus the beautiful scenes what a lovely family and ending but still can't imagine this lakorn has ended already. CAN'T WAIT TO SEE NADECH AND MEW COMEBACK :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

cecilia

Staff member
I really like P'Au and Diana's story --- she was so patient and he was so loyal and faithful.  I ship them <3 I want to love someone like him too lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxDz8zwFJZw
Goatee is hilarious! 

Step

Mrs James Ma
OOOMMGGGG  ch3 loved Nadech and Mew also. They uploaded this clip  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot: I'm soooooooooo sooooooooooo soooooooooo happpppyyyy for this :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=spBL77BQOxA

nurunoiu80

sarNie Hatchling
D~D said:

Even though there wasn't any, Here's a photo that perhaps can  make your imagination run wild.

Nai Singh with his son Nai Singh "Jr"

Noona with "Mini Noona" and her son Nai Singh "Jr"

* I post this way back then(page 24 or somthing) but here it is again.
that boy resemble nai singh in looks

nurunoiu80

sarNie Hatchling
Chan Duchess said:
BTW the DVD box set is so expensive, but Nadech and New said there are behind the scenes extra and an extra scene that was cut out of the final aired show, so I guess I'll shell out 69.5 bucks bc this is my favorite of all Nadech's role. sighhhhhhhh
you're right. it's quite expensive. almost RM300 our currency. still thinking about buying 

D~D

sarNie Adult
nurunoiu80 said:
you're right. it's quite expensive. almost RM300 our currency. still thinking about buying 

If it come with English Sub, there is no need for me to think about it, It's "BUY IT!!!"  but sadly, Thai entertainment don't care about us fan and won't eng-sub them.  :cry1:  :cry1:  :cry1:

:grouphug: The only one who really care about us are the ones who kindly are subbing for us and screen captioning .  :grouphug:

:flowers:  :flowers:  :flowers: BIG thank you to: Sherrijames & Dynastykat !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :flowers: :flowers:  :flowers:

:dance1: :dance1: *I'm excited to read that one of Sherrijames future projects is going to be: "Jao Ban Jao Ruen" with Tik and Sirita !!!!!!!!!  :dance1: :dance1: 

D~D

sarNie Adult
nurunoiu80 said:
that boy resemble nai singh in looks

That little boy really does look like him, right !!!!  :ghehe:
A few months back then when the picture was post, I really thought that perhaps in the end of TRKJ, this little family is what we fan will be given, but apparently, its NOT.  :weep:

But still, I'm very satisfied with the end. :D

nadechmew

sarNie Egg
Nadechpantip on youtube has subbed 3 zaaap.
http://youtu.be/8VFp-puDT0I

What did. Nadech say in this clip? Seem like he was teasing Mew.
http://youtu.be/LujkgXET_2Y

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Gosh, I am so going to missed Nai Singh and Noona...the lion and his mouse lol! I really enjoy the last episode. It very sweet and very different from all other lakorn. I love, love every moment of Nai Singh and Noona along with Na Ram and Khun Nong. Each character has it meaning of being there in this lakorn. I love it!  :heart:  :heart:

I'm happy that things work out between Khun Rasamee and Khun Thun. Happy that they are now one happy family! Happy to see Na Ram happy again.  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:

LOL I luagh so hard when Nai Singh was calling Noona "demon mouse" or it is "heartless mouse"? I don't remember but that scene was cute. The ending was beautifully done well! Going to missed them...Good to end and start the year of 2015 to 2016 on Monday and Tuesday slot lol!  :thumbup:  :thumbup:

LimeGrass

sarNie Adult
I'm so sad that this is over, I'm not ready to let them go. But I'll be looking forward to seeing Nai Singh and Noona in Buang Hong.