[Ch3] Tarm Ruk Keun Jai (LakornThai)

erinhang

sarNie Adult
Maya_Fantasy said:
Yes it's a little girl that sing it. Here name is Nisa Bhirombhadi (ด.ญ.นิษา ภิรมย์ภักดี). She will be great singer when she gets older, she's quite good now, her voice is so cute. I wonder if she is related to Nune W. husband because they have the same lastname. :shrug: Nevermind, I just check, she's his niece lolz. :bhehe:

Can you show a picture of her? 

MoonChild

sarNie Hatchling
awesomedua said:
AWWWW. @MoonChild, I'm in love with your GIFs  :heart:  :heart: 

Thank you!

Sweet_09 said:
Oh Moonchild, I love your gift...Is it okay, whenever I got the chance, can I used one of your gift?

Thank you! And yeap, go right ahead! :)

Destinys said:
Anyways, does anyone know how many episodes there are total? Some are saying it's 13 and others are saying it's 14. Although, I'm kind of hoping it's 14. I just can't get enough of Nadech & Mew.  :bhehe:
P.S. Do you mind if I use your gif as my signature, @MoonChild? :) I will immediately remove it if you I do not have your permission. 

Go right ahead! Glad you like it. :)  Mew mom said it's ending on the 25th, so 14 episodes total.

Destinys

sarNie Juvenile
Thank you very much for welcoming me. :) 
---
Ahhhh! I can't wait for tomorrow. TRKJ is the only reason I look forward to Mondays. I wonder if Nai Signh is finally going to make his move this time... :bhehe:

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Woohoo Monday is tomorrow! Gosh am I excited to this lakorn! I'm in love all over again!  :heart:  :heart:

Step

Mrs James Ma
Koo jin of the year :p they are sooo cute. love their height difference :) :heart:

jayyepeeen

sarNie Egg
Just saw Nadech's interview. Hahaha. This man is jealous of Na Ram!! All the girls went gaga for Au (who plays Na Ram) instead of Nai Singh. Hahaha. But then the host said something about how girls also want to bury themselves in Nadech's chest also so it is not true that they only like Au. Nadech also mentioned Nai Singh is very well-received so he is going to keep his stubble and moustache for a while (while growing out his eyebrows) Hehe.

D~D

sarNie Adult
Just watched Ep9 with english sub (withing for 2 more videos)and they are so cute !!!!! :grouphug:
I know we say this often(cute) but I just have to say it over and over again b/c they just really are !!!! :ghehe:
It will be so awesome- if in the end, we get some mini Noona and Khun Singh.  :woot2:  :woot:  :woot2:  :woot:  :dance1:

nurunoiu80

sarNie Hatchling
You guys need to watch episode 10 part 2. Sweetness overload. I think nai singh confess his feelings for noona. Auwww..

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Yeah, congrats to Noona and Nai Singh for winning the 2015 CH3 SeeSun Bunthung Awards - Koo Jin of the Year!

Great timing too that the awards were giving out during TRKJ airing.    It it were giving out earlier I had a feeling Mario and Mint probably won that title.

credit as tagged

teeruksamur

sarNie Egg
Nadech makes for such a handsome Nai Singh. I’m just swooning over here (ep 10), while Noona flinches and backs away from every affectionate thing thrown her way.  We are nearing our finale but our leads are still on two totally different pages. Nai Singh is madly in love, professing his intentions and ready to settle down with Noona. But Noona is tying herself up with more lies and seems so at a loss of what she ought to do.  Honestly her problem isn’t really a problem, it just takes one confession. I hate the feeling of being jerked around by this story. Just out with the truth already and let me basked in a mutual romantic story. Because GAHH, Nai Singh is so awesome, I don’t want him to experience the short end of the stick.

And how awesome is he that he continues to give her the opportunity to tell him the truth? Our guy finds out that she’s been lying about her identity, but he still knows that she meant him no harm, and gives her more chances to tell him who she is and why she’s at the farm. I’m with her roommate on this one, snag that little gem, it’s not everyday you meet a guy like that.

While Na Ram and Noona’s “true” relationship is at a stalemate. Some things have got to change or it’s just insane to do the same thing over and over again, expecting different results! Thank goodness for Nai Singh, he makes everything quite bearable. But I feel for both Nong and Nai Singh, they are both such HONEST people, yet in love with people who can’t even reciprocate their feelings, or quite simply, be honest back. It’ll be interesting to see how everyone deals with the truth.

Ok, back to swooning over Nadech, I mean, Nai Singh! 

Pic cred to owners

D~D

sarNie Adult
 So when is this going to happen ??? :scratchchin:

Perhaps Nai Singh is going to  talk to Noona about confessing to Na Ram.

And than when Noona does tell Na Ram, they both cry together.

picture credit to:  instagram user

erinhang

sarNie Adult
D~D said:
 So when is this going to happen ??? :scratchchin:

Perhaps Nai Singh is going to  talk to Noona about confessing to Na Ram.

And than when Noona does tell Na Ram, they both cry together.

picture credit to:  instagram user
Can't wait for that scene if you're right!

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
eeek. Episode 10's confession was so sweet! It was like a proposal already! And the follow-up in his office, asking whether or not she slept well, and then leaning close to her  :woot:
Noona was quiet when he confessed to her, but he could could see she was happy. And she's relieved that he's being patient. It's nice to see that he can tell he just needs to give her space, not that she doesn't like him in the same way. I think she's trying to uphold a few priorities. She hasn't successfully revealed herself to na Ram, and her grandpa is giving her a time limit as well. As simple as it would be to sit down with Singh and explain everything from its beginning, she's probably scared of that process, scared of being rejected by him for lying, scared of being rejected by her dad still, and scared of her own feelings for Singh. On one hand, I don't think it's his business quite yet to know everything about her and her father. On the other hand, I'm rooting for nai Singh to win her heart! Hold on just a little longer, nai Singh! You'll know everything soon! Everything will make sense. Don't give up on her yet!

Aw  :teary: Feel sad for Nong. Nong and Singh express their love so passionately.