[Ch3] Tarm Ruk Keun Jai (LakornThai)

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
2014 was horrible and 2015 was okay but i got to say i'm actually enjoying this lakorn...Nadech is super hot in here and Mew is super cute! I seriously like the cute chemistry of Nadech and Mew..very likable and lovable. I kind of wish to have a much maturer girl to play Nong. She too young and she like Na age lol but i think i can manage to let them slide because I'm drooling over Nadech hehehehe! Each episode i have a here and there scene of Nadech and Mew but i seriously love the shirt scene from episode 3. Nadech look like he about ripe out of that shirt anytime  :coverlaf:  :coverlaf: . Cannot wait for the next two episode...I got to wait until both episodes is fully sub.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
^ At this point, I'm not yet feeling Diana in her role as Nong. Like you say, she hasn't been able to slip into the visage of an older, more mature woman. I'm really interested in Nong and na Ram's development into a loving relationship, so I'm hoping with more scenes between the two (when he begins to give her self-defense lessons) there will be more sparks and more opportunity for Diana to portray Nong's role more solidly. I think she has the longing and secret love part down well, but in a way that makes Nong seem like she's Noona's age.

Halfway through ep. 4 and I had to stop so I could recap. I'm probably going to run out of words to describe how much I spazz whenever Singh is around Noona. He's endeared to her, it's clear. He's suspicious of her, but more about her real identity and motives rather than that she might be someone who hurts his farm. Can we just say that since he's attracted to her, he wants to find out as much as he can about her? Anyway, the scene I'm stuck on right now is when they get locked into the storage barn. What a great opportunity for her stubbornness to place her literally into his arms, heh. And then, oh so logically, the script gives us more skinship in the form of her massaging his hand. *hearts* His eyes are on her, but as usual, he comes up with a sarcastic comment. She notices his callouses, he remarks that a farmer's hand is like that with a quirk of his brow, she stops massaging but it's he who grasps her fingers to remain in contact. His face reads, 'What'd I do that for?' when we all know exactly why. I swear, that moment when he held on for two seconds longer got me in the heartstrings.
And then the hilarious inquiry: "Won't you think about liking a man who's not old?"
Oh, Singh. 
She goes to the door, pounding on it. Singh says if someone hears her yelling, they might think he's doing something to her. She gives him a look and goes right back to yelling for help. LOL.

I'm also cheering for Joo and the police chief dude. He's scary in Fai Lang Fai, but quite adorable in here. 

jjinxx

^Yes please. I don't think her scenes contribute to the plot at all. It's like two completely different lakorns spliced together. Unless I'm just skipping it so much that I am missing out on how the mom's arc matters to the story...

Singh was so amused when Noona was trying to describe the rumors that were going around about the two of them. The more trouble she supposedly causes, the closer he moves her to himself. It's ironic, because he warned her to not hang around na Ram too much if she didn't want the annoying ladies to cause trouble for her but here he is refusing to make a statement about the rumors. Even if it makes sense that you can't control what other people say about you, Singh should have realized the same thing applies to Noona and na Ram. 
He's just jealous. Heh.

I want tomorrow to move us forward more. Whether that's with Singh and Noona's feelings or na Ram and Noona becoming closer. Please give me some forward movement!

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
I haven't watched Ep. 4 yet but let me roll my eyes at the mom scenes... *rolls n rolls*

Why do they always think they know better than anyone else? Like has she ever heard of Google? That "mangda" is probably searchable.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
x0unerthanlater said:
I haven't watched Ep. 4 yet but let me roll my eyes at the mom scenes... *rolls n rolls*
Why do they always think they know better than anyone else? Like has she ever heard of Google? That "mangda" is probably searchable.
Well wait til you watch ep. 4, you'll be pulling your hair out from her stupidness. I just fwd her scenes now.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
I don't watch the mom scenes either. I got her connection to the story from watching Noona-daddy scenes. Apparently the guy she's with is the dad of the guy that assaulted Nong. The daddy-son duo is Singh's enemy cause they're the ones stealing the wood/trees or something like that. I'm guessing Noona's world is going to come crashing down around her when it's her mom vs dad and boyfriend.

I feel like this is getting draggy. All of the mom and sisters scenes and the annoying farm workers are pointless. There's not enough Noona/dad or Noona/Singh scenes. Nothing has happened and we're still at the same point as episode 1.

x0unerthanlater

Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Well wait til you watch ep. 4, you'll be pulling your hair out from her stupidness. I just fwd her scenes now.
I just stop watching her scenes now. Drunken psycho.

Oh no.. has it gotten draggy already? Hopefully that means it picks up towards the middle. I think 13 eps. should be enough for this show. Any more than that and it could become a melodrama.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
It's just not moving forward. Like nothing happening with Nong and Na Ram. Nothing happening with the lead except a jealous pra'ek. Only story moving is the mom's drama. Today's episode should start the romancing though, I hope.

elegantnas21

sarNie Hatchling
I don't understand why the guy Attisorn is harassing Nong. I haven't watched the old version so don't know the relation between these two.

jjinxx

This airs Mon/Tues

As useless as Noona is sometimes when it comes to farm work, she does try really hard. Like, REALLY hard. Ep. 4 had me shaking my head at her because she messed it up pretty bad, but ep. 5 has me moving back to sympathetic because she's really earnest and honest with her farm work. She can be stubborn but at least she isn't skipping work. I suppose that's why the other workers like her. I think she should ask more questions LOL so she can work faster and learn more.
The jealous workers are so...one-dimensional. They're jealous and spiteful for no reason at all and that's what annoys me most about their screen time. I'd rather have a really irritating, intrusive love rival who actually contributes substance to the story.

Nai Singh sure is getting used to Noona's wrist. Okay, confession: I was unsure about Singh's attraction to Noona. It felt like it was heading him into the direction of a really intense one-sided, I'll-do-anything-for-her-even-though-I-don't-know-her type of thing, and that's iffy. Because no matter how beautifully Nadech does his heart-eyes, it can become so intense that it's kind of boring to watch his attraction go unreciprocated. BUT, their cooking lesson calmed that down for me a bit. He sincerely wants to help her develop some basic skills, and I think the way they cooked together and ate together portrayed both the beginnings of an attraction and a platonic teacher-student type of relationship well. I mean, he went out of his way to give her a safe space to learn some cooking basics so she wouldn't hurt herself (or others) and it turned out decent. We see Noona realizing this and she's clearly touched by his help. Not that she's been ungrateful thus far by any means. 
I guess the lesson here is...WE NEED MORE NOONA/SINGH SCENES. I want more development between them! I can't deny that Singh's logic is setting me up for much spazzing: Noona can't mess up if I have her work even closer to me and I can keep an eye on her. Yes, that's the answer! Muahaha.
Ben is hilarious.

Nong and Singh's office talk was adorbs. She's kinda the only one who can ask him so candidly why he treats Noona special. If it was Chet, he'd get a kick in the butt and no one would be witness to Singh's growing transparency. The more he denies to Nong, the more he proves that he does indeed like Noona, while also letting us in on his honest principles. I mean, he's kept the annoying Lady Trio around because they can do their job well even if they're hateful, why not give Noona a few chances to prove her capabilities. 

Singh. When Noona was mopping, you were checking her out, weren't you? XD

Aw, na Ram bought cookies for Noona. Yay!

Ouuuuu! Singh is trying to out Noona's identity next week! 

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
I'm starting to feel bad for Nai Singh that Noona doesn't really pay attention to him but it's so adorable when he's jealous, haha. But he's interfering with the father/daughter relationship that I want to see on screen more.

x0unerthanlater

Noona is starting to show subtle signs of jealously too. Like when Nong was frightened by Artisorn and Singh held her, Noona looked at them with yearning. She's slowly seeing Singh as a man.

Ep. 5 felt like Singh was prepping Noona to become the perfect house wife.

Also, it looks like Na Ram suspects Noona is his daughter. He talks to her more and is even buying her cookies. The chicken feeding scene of the father-daughter was adorable. I love their scenes.

If you just FF all the mom scenes and misc. side character scenes, the lakorn is much more enjoyable.

Omg, when Noona was mopping the floor and she went past Nai Singh he was totally checking her out lolol Nadech's eyes did a once over. It was so natural. 5555

tgamber

sarNie Adult
Basically I just want Noona, Na Ram and Nai Singh only. The rest I dont give a damn. It's hilarious how Nai Singh trying to find out more about Noona. This lakorn is so slow. In addition, We are used to fast paced ones. Oh, I really like Pam. She's like the sis to Noona. She takes her side whenever the bullies do something but she would kick her out of bed to wake her up. So sisterly.