[Ch3] Tarm Ruk Keun Jai (LakornThai)

hales

sarNie Hatchling
Hi everyone. I'm usually a silent reader in the forums but want to be more active here now.

But yes back to the lakorn. I'm enjoying this lakorn a lot. It's not too crazy serious and Mew is just so adorable here. And Nadech's little secret smiles when near her is so cute. I can't believe how crazy her mom is.

That flashback scene of Au thinking back to when he stabbed someone and there was a woman screaming in the background, was it Tanya's voice? What if he walked in on her with another man?... I don't remember if they said why he killed another person.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Maybe she was having an affair and he walked in on her, he thought she was being attacked and killed the man to defend her and then she turns it around on him. Maybe I should watch the old version. Still can't believe the pra'ek in the old version is now playing the nang'ek's dad lol. 

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
I think it's cool when they bring back the leads from older versions 555. Nadech said p'Au helped him practice acting as an older person. It worked out well - Na makes a very convincing 30-year old in here. XD

byebye

sarNie OldFart
KhoOnxNouxWanxJai said:
I'm for surious though, they need to tone down on the crying. It is getting really irritating watching her cry all the time. 
Glad I am not the only person who thought that. Girl can't go around crying every episodes. After a while it's no longer meaningful. Imagine they pick a n'ek who has an ugly cry.

If I encountered someone like Na on a farm, I would have less reason to cry lol.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
December 17th,

Dear Nadech,

This has been a very good year for you.....your graduation in February and your ordination in December.    They all are important milestones of your life.

Today is your birthday, may you always be blessed with good health and good fortune, loyal friends and devoted fans, and everything your heart desires.
Have a wonderful Birthday and many many more...!!!!  :party: :party: :hapbday: :hapbday:

credit Barry.Ya FB

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
KhoOnxNouxWanxJai said:
Maybe she was having an affair and he walked in on her, he thought she was being attacked and killed the man to defend her and then she turns it around on him. Maybe I should watch the old version. Still can't believe the pra'ek in the old version is now playing the nang'ek's dad lol. 
I bet that was how it went down. She's so edok!!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
byebye said:
Glad I am not the only person who thought that. Girl can't go around crying every episodes. After a while it's no longer meaningful. Imagine they pick a n'ek who has an ugly cry.

If I encountered someone like Na on a farm, I would have less reason to cry lol.

Lol you don't even want to know my real opinion of her rofl. I'll just hush it for now .. but it isn't very pleasant LOL.

Ncmeowmeow35 said:
I bet that was how it went down. She's so edok!!
Lol probably, I don't remember the old version very much except for like at the end she was arguing with her dad and literally said why do you treat her (Noona- her own daughter) better than you treat me. She pretty much stays immature til the end rofl

rockateur

sarNie Hatchling
I'm glad I'm not the only one who's annoyed at Noona and her constant crying. So irritating! It doesn't help that Mew's style of crying is very repetitive because always makes that constipated face that's not very appealing. It's not just in this lakorn but in every other lakorn she's been in, she cries exactly the same way. I hope she takes more acting lessons, particularly from Kru Ngor and doesn't continue to do the same thing in Rak Nakara. 

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
555555 @Mew "edok" that literally explains the mom perfectly! That word cracks me up. 5555

Gotta agree, Mew has a very unattractive cry face. I'm a fan but man her crying irks me. Any other time though, she's cute as button.

I also think that the only reason Na Ram killed someone was probably because of self defense or he was trying to protect his family. He's so gentle and caring. Can't imagine he would kill in cold blood.

Gloriawongpuapan

C’est La Vie
I think what disturbs me about Na Ram and the "sister" is because she's waay too young for him. I wish they chose someone older.

And omg! LOL! I can't stop laughing about all these comments about Nadech's tan. I thought I was the only one that noticed this.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Idk Nong's age. I'm thinking 30? Since she has a well established career. Diana looks young but Nong isn't really. If na Ram is like in his late forties and she is 30, it's a fine match.

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
Like they say age is just a number in love lol. I find it fine with Na Ram & Nong being together although I find it awkward how each of them (Singh, Noona, Na Ram, Nong) address one another lol.

Singh w/ Na Ram & vice versa - father in law, son in law & cousin in law & etc
Nong w/ Noona & vice versa - mother in law, daughter in law & cousin in law & etc
Singh w/ Noona & vice versa - wife, husband, cousin in law's daughter, step mom's cousin, cousin's step daughter & etc
Na Ram w/ Nong & vice versa - wife, husband, cousin's father in law, son in law's cousin & cousin in law's father & etc

Always09

sarNie Hatchling
Gosh I love Nadech in here...he is so hot!!!!  :drool:  :drool:

Isn't it wonderful that Reang Prathana is on re-run and this lakorn is also airing hahahahahaha!  :clap:  :clap:

Sadly episode 1 is the only part i have seen. I haven't start on episode 2 or 3 because i'm scary...the wait killed me!

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
No kidding, I was confusing myself too lol. The relationship statuses of these 4 people are intricate.

@Ms.Zoe, that is mouthful and got very confusing. That's hilarious and awkward at the same time.

erinhang

sarNie Adult
I love episode 4! The funniest part was when Noona was nodding her head like a doll, and Singh patted her head. I love that scene! Seriously can't wait for tomorrow's episode.Does anyone know when Noona will finally tell her dad the truth?