[Ch3] Tarm Ruk Keun Jai (LakornThai)

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
No chance to watch it yet, but so happy to know it is out and see all the pictures and clips. :) :)

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Lol Nadech seemed like he gave up and was about to start eating again.

Love at first sight is kind of iffy with me, even in lakorn, but I can see nai Singh has to give attention to this crying young lady that came to his farm and is so stubborn. I like it hahaha. Maybe like his friend said, he saw her beauty so his heart softened lol.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
I really thought I would get to watch another episode today till I realized this is a Mon-Tues slot. Bummed out! Looking forward to Monday's and Tuesday's now...

Jacy

sarNie Hatchling
Just watch the first ep... I like it already.... 

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
Is she the producer of this lakorn or she is an actress in it or both? Haha...she is greedy in love haha, I would not blame her obsession over Nadech, it is difficult to not like him well at least for me :lol:.

I know there are 2 photos of Nadech with her, in 1 photo she was hugging Nadech, Nadech was doing his signature cat like gesture & Yaya was teasingly annoyed :coverlaf: & the other photo was Nadech as Singh and her acting as a couple behind a mattress, the mattress in this case was used as a bathtub :loool:.

Ncmeowmeow35 said:
lol Her name is Poodle-n I think. She's a producer now too. Her first lakorn was Rak Nee Jae Jud Hai, absolutely hilarious. I hope she makes more lakorn, she's so funny most of the time. She's like in love with Ken T, Rome, and Um. Nadech is now added to her obsession, too cute.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I'm so in love with the first episode and I'm losing oxygen waiting for next monday-tuesday. How will i survive?! I also think that Mew is the best co-star for Nadech as of now. I like Yadech too, but it's the height difference that I like and sometimes, Yaya is too tall.

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Just finished the first episode and it was lovely =) Nadech and Mew are so cute. Though I definitely see that some major misunderstandings are going to occur. 

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
It's kinda ridiculous that those ladies on the farm like na Ram so much they would immediately assume any woman who enters his house is sleeping with him.

Noona is so cute following na Ram around like a puppy. And nai Singh will soon follow her around like a *insert your choice of a tough loveable dog here* hehehe

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
xcinsationalx said:
Yeah the first to episodes have aired, though only episode 1 is subbed
It's subbed already? Any link?

tgamber

sarNie Adult
phatman said:
Mew is so cute and Na is so charming with the facial hair. Omg and the gay friend is cute! Haha.
He's so cute that I feel a loss he's her gay friend. Then, I have always wanted cute gay friens who's not nasty as well.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
tgamber said:
He's so cute that I feel a loss he's her gay friend. Then, I have always wanted cute gay friens who's not nasty as well.
When he first showed up, I was like oo then he started acting gay and I'm like why?! Hahaha.

Lord, Au is so Hot too. Haha. I'm like fangirling over him instead of Nadech.