[Ch3] Tarm Ruk Keun Jai (LakornThai)

Step

Mrs James Ma
:heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

cr to owners

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
aw, Nadech said even though Mew is older, in his heart he feels like she's a younger sister. Congrats to him for getting ordained, it seems like something he really looked forward to and set his heart at ease.

Step

Mrs James Ma
Thank you so much for translating :)
jjinxx said:
aw, Nadech said even though Mew is older, in his heart he feels like she's a younger sister. Congrats to him for getting ordained, it seems like something he really looked forward to and set his heart at ease.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
jjinxx said:
Because his hands are on her thigh? Lol I noticed too

So many photos! How exciting! The father and daughter scenes will be so heart-warming. It'll be sad to see na Ram blaming himself as being unworthy of fatherhood.
And I bet by the end of this lakorn, we will be wishing we all had a Singh in our lives 555. Nadech be sending out those love eyes so strong.
I'm not uncomfortable with Nong (Diana) ending up with na Ram. Their pairing shows love can be endlessly possible.
Her rear end was pretty much backed up to his front. And her leaning forward while in that position doesn't help my dirty mind :)

Jacy

sarNie Hatchling
I can't wait for 08.12.2015...

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
^cute! yes, we will be there to encourage Noona to find and keep her father! (and cheer for nai Singh to win her heart lol)

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
I look forward to both the father/daughter relationship and the romance. That mv had so many cute scenes. I wished this was the one airing on the weekends so that we get 3 episodes a week.

Did they time this lakorn to air right around Thai's Father's Day? Maybe it would've been better to have it on air before Father Day's so that they could hard core do the promotion when the day rolled around and this was already airing. Its the perfect feel good lakorn to watch as a family.