[Ch3] Tarm Ruk Keun Jai (LakornThai)

Step

Mrs James Ma
Nadech and Kim's Raeng Pratana will rerun from tomorrow Dec 4th on ch3 at 14:00

cr as tagged

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
I'm sure Nadech will accept more than one lakorn per year so he can act with everyone's favorite actresses.    Actually, he would have been reunited with Taew in Neung Dao Fah Diew for TV Scenes 45th Anniversary lakorn next year, but he turned that down.   Rumor had it that Mario will be in there, but many fans of the novel were not too pleased.    They said Mario is a good actor, but he doesn't have a commanding voice when playing a leader.   The P'EK in the novel is mixed.

Mew is one of my favorite actresses and I will tune in for this.   For me, Mew has filled in a void for Aff since Aff has decided to have a family and not doing any more lakorns.   

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
I'm watching some of the previous version of TRKJ to get more feel for the story. It's so cute nai Singh later calls Noona the Lady of the farm lol. And there's a scene where she says she still has to go to school for two more years, within that time anything can change. He gets upet and says she'll probably meet some handome guy who is more compatible with her, bUT she s8as she can't just make big decisons on her own since she has pa ents and that two years IS long. He says he was able to wait over 30 years, he can wait 2 more. So cute. Then she hits him a ND he holds her hands and she tries to let go in case someone comes see and he asks if she's shy, and that in 2 more years he is going to hug her everyday. XD
Their cell phones back them were big! 555

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I'm going to watch this, they seem cute together. Mew is so darn petite that she looks adorable next to Na. I don't watch any lakorn of Na and his koojin so I'm missing a lot of his lakorns. He seemed to have chemistry with Mew...

Jacy

sarNie Hatchling
I fell in love with the ost right now.... What does the lyrics mean, what is the title and who is the singer???

D~D

sarNie Adult
Vimalee said:
Mew is one of my favorite actresses and I will tune in for this.   For me, Mew has filled in a void for Aff since Aff has decided to have a family and not doing any more lakorns.   

Got to agree with you. I never really did have a favorite actress from Ch3 beside Ann(we all know Ann is good). The only lakorn that I've watch of Aff was "Wanida." I knew I like her then. But when Aff went away, Taew had me a little bit  and discover about Mew in her role with Pope and came to realize that  I like Mew more then Taew... so yea, Mew is my girl for Ch-3. :yes:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

Step

Mrs James Ma
Song name is Tarm Ruk Keun Jai. Singer is Jib Piyasida
Jacy said:
I fell in love with the ost right now.... What does the lyrics mean, what is the title and who is the singer???

Step

Mrs James Ma

​

​

cr kapook

D~D

sarNie Adult
I was thinking of this and it just seems not right to me... so.... n'ek dad is going to fall for p'ek sister (perhaps even married), so.... whats does that become of n'ek and p'ek ???  Wouldn't that mean that they are some how related now? in other words(if I'm making any sense) that would mean n'ek is marrying (into the future)her step-mom brother.correct ?? Lol !!!  :lol2:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
The picture on the elephant...my mind went to a dirty place lol

Yay...gale is in here too...can't wait now.

Step

Mrs James Ma
I'm thinking this from a week  :p I hope Diana does not end up with Mew's dad. That will make Singh as NooNa's uncle lol
D~D said:
I was thinking of this and it just seems not right to me... so.... n'ek dad is going to fall for p'ek sister (perhaps even married), so.... whats does that become of n'ek and p'ek ???  Wouldn't that mean that they are some how related now? in other words(if I'm making any sense) that would mean n'ek is marrying (into the future)her step-mom brother.correct ?? Lol !!!  :lol2: