[Ch3] Tarm Ruk Keun Jai (LakornThai)

Step

Mrs James Ma
I'm soo happy fanwar and bashing did not affect her. Nadech and Mew are really cute :kiss2: cant wait to watch this lakorn

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
So cute so cute so cute! Na and Mew!

erinhang

sarNie Adult
That lady was teasing Nadech so much about Yaya. They kind of left Mew out. :no:  This was suppose to be about Nadech and Mew's lakorn. :yes:  It made me laugh when the lady was like "Yaya don't watch this". :coverlaf:  Everyone seems to support Yadech to become a real couple :yes:

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Step said:
Lol it always happens like that. In 3zaap for LSR, Taew and Pat were left out. The 3 hosts were talking about NY and the dog YeNYen instead of  the lakorn :coverlaf:

I know fans would be happy but... hosts tend to ignore other daras too much though.  It's a bit sad because maybe their fans want to see them instead, but the focus is on someone else.  I feel like most shows don't even focus on the actual lakorn itself anymore, even though that is the whole point of why the cast went in for recording.

Anyways... will be tuning in~~ XD

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
aikoden said:

I know fans would be happy but... hosts tend to ignore other daras too much though.  It's a bit sad because maybe their fans want to see them instead, but the focus is on someone else.  I feel like most shows don't even focus on the actual lakorn itself anymore, even though that is the whole point of why the cast went in for recording.

That's why the best show is The Today Show.

Step

Mrs James Ma
I was a bit annoyed at 3zaap for this reason. Cos I wanted to know about Nadech, Taew and Pat but but they talked only about the dog :p
aikoden said:

It's a Thai show which talks only about lakorns during interviews
aikoden said:
^ I haven't watched any American news/show much lately so I don't really know.  :scratchhead2: :shrug:

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
That's why the best show is The Today Show.
Yeah I love the host. He really does his background research with everyone. He keeps the conversation going in an entertaining and thoughtful way. I'm glad Mew and Nadech is doing his show.

I also liked Ratree Samasorn way better than 3 zaap for the more gossipy type show. Too bad they cancelled it.