[Ch3] Tarm Ruk Keun Jai (LakornThai)

Step

Mrs James Ma
This lakorn will air from December 8th on Mon and Tue at 20:20 Thailand time. Nadech world confirmed it

Step

Mrs James Ma
Da Hatairat ready to serve you with remake drama "TarmRakKuenJai". "Nadech" grew beard and impress "Mew Nittha" for the first time. - "TarmRakKuenJai" used to made us smile and happy in the past. Now the talented producer "Da Hathairat" from Lakorn Thai company brought it back to remake again. Gave a nice lead actor Nadech Kugimiya a beard for a role of "NaiSing" staring along side sweet face actress "Mew Nittha Jirayungyurn" with the role of "NooNa" for the first time. Plus the talented actor "Ou Thanakorn" that use to play the leading role in the last version starring in the role of NaRam. And many talented actor and actress such as Diana Flipo, Tanya, Montri, Big Thongphum, Kosin, Gal, Jab, Chain, Phathai, Puddle, Maprang with director "PaJaew". - How the story of NaiSing and NooNa love in the middle of chaos will be. Fans shouldn't miss it. - Stay tune for "TarmRakKuenJai" every Monday and Tuesday 20.15-22.50 on channel 3. The first episode will be aired on 8 December 2015

cr as tagged

missstaceythao

sarNie Adult
Damn why is Nadech so freakin hot? I can't wait to watch this lakorn after Tang Parn Kammathep's finished. Lakorns back to back YAY. I missed Nadech too much and it'll give me more ideas for mvs!

D~D

sarNie Adult
Step said:
Sherri James and dynastykat will be subbing this lakorn  :yahoo:  :yahoo:  :yahoo: 
Its available on FB https://www.facebook.com/Tarm-Ruk-Keun-Jai-Pursue-Love-Back-to-the-Heart-441892639334265/

Eng Sub for teaser - https://www.facebook.com/441892639334265/videos/441900226000173/

I'm so happy they are subbing cos they upload subs very fast. If Nadech's FC subs this lakorn, they will move on to their next project

Awe, thank you so much !!!!!!!!!!!!!  :flowers:  :flowers:  :flowers:  :flowers:  :flowers:

Waithing for December 8 to come !!!!! :woot2:  :woot2:

D~D

sarNie Adult
Watching the trailer with sub was too cute. The way how Mew got all sad and asking Nadech if she gonna get fired was too adorable. And the way she's around her dad was adorable as well.