[Ch3] Tarm Ruk Keun Jai (LakornThai)

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
Can Diana be his next nang'ek? 

I had to pinch myself when I saw that ch3 uploaded the whole event in 1080p, why can't you do the same for your lakorns?  :cry: , I have to rewatch Mew/Nadech stage because it was way too cute! 

D~D

sarNie Adult
Saw these photo on Instagram and thought that the boy kinda look a little  bit like Nadech.

Hopefully that lil boy is going to be the kid of Mew and Nadech in the lakorn( I doubt it) ... but hey.. look .... there is a little girl as well.

This will totally ROCK :rockon: if we get to see a glimpse of their life after marriage

']

D~D

sarNie Adult
i heard on Instagram that the lakorn might air in October. :shock2:  Keeping my finger cross!!!!

moonstar

sarNie Adult
OMG seeing those photos above of Nadech and Mew in ancient clothes, I can imagine them in Rak nakara together. If only a miracle happen and not Mark but Nadech play as P'ek in there.

D~D

sarNie Adult
ok, im so confuse rite now......Mew and Nadech dress in the ancient cloth is for this lakorn, or another lakorn ? :scratchhead2:  :scratchhead2:  :scratchhead2:

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
D~D said:
ok, im so confuse rite now......Mew and Nadech dress in the ancient cloth is for this lakorn, or another lakorn ? :scratchhead2:  :scratchhead2:  :scratchhead2:
I'm confused as well...

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
They are in traditional clothing for a wedding ceremony. In the northern part of Thailand, their traditional clothing is different from Bangkok.