[Ch3] Tarm Ruk Keun Jai (LakornThai)

sarN

sarNie Granny
I don' t want to brag--but he look/remind me of my baby brother soo much , they both have thick eyebrow & hairy chest lol

missstaceythao

sarNie Adult
Ooh. Can't wait to see that, wonder how they got in the ground. Nadech is so hot with his look, it's so dreamy. I can't wait to see this lakorn, Nadech and Mew look so cute.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Awe, they look cute together. I thought Kim was Nadech's best nang'ek, but I'd have to say Mew, is his best nang'ek thus far. HEHE. In terms of physical appearance. 

ch3eks

sarNie Hatchling
Awh! Nadech and Mew are actually really cute together! Of all the 3 new actresses he's working with this year, I think I like him with Mew the best. Something about a taller praek with a very feminine and short nang aek that's very endearing to me. His best co-star will always be his koo kwan but seeing him with a very Thai looking girl is a nice change. 

dariey

sarNie Adult
ch3eks said:
Awh! Nadech and Mew are actually really cute together! Of all the 3 new actresses he's working with this year, I think I like him with Mew the best. Something about a taller praek with a very feminine and short nang aek that's very endearing to me. His best co-star will always be his koo kwan but seeing him with a very Thai looking girl is a nice change. 

same.for me height play a little bit part to see pranang physical compatible.beside,i like mew being comfortable and professional here.

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
Nadech is so handsome; he is one of my top thai actors - everytime I see him on screen, that man makes me squeal! I can't wait to see this one! Nadech & Mew sure look good together :) I'm glad he's starting to get paired w/ different actresses. Those facial hair makes him look sexy! hmmm - I hope this lakorn isn't so boring, especially if it's revolving around the farm...So far I have watched all of Nadech's lakorn except for Toranee Nee Krai Kong... (I know, guilty....). I'm praying that this lakorn won't put my hopes down. But...looking through the posts, that man does need to work out (SORRY P'NADECH) - I still love him though, hehe. 

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Mew looks a lot like Pupae in some pictures. I wonder if they did that on purpose cause I've never thought those 2 looked alike before this.