[Ch3] Tarm Ruk Keun Jai (LakornThai)

MoonChild

sarNie Hatchling
Had it been confirmed that it's really Thao Namkang?  Fans were speculating that it's Thao Kularb because Khun Da bought the right for that during the time rumors of this lakorn started.   

If it's really Thao Namkang, then yeah for another new lakorn for Nadech!  So glad that only 1 out of his lakorns so far were remake!  Anyways I have a strong feeling that Nadech is in here.  It's Mew that I'm not too sure.  She's link to too many projects. 

kodocha

sarNie Juvenile
i think it will be intresting pair and Nadech icant wait for his come back for all his lakorns especially the rising sun with cuty Yaya ( i know iam out of the topic)
i hope its confirmed 

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Whoaaa, they look good together!
I want to see Nadech in a slap kiss lakorn.
He has a nice physique for an alpha male role... yummm!

People are saying that this lakorn is Tarm Ruk Keun Jai and Mew Nittha and Nadech are rumoured in it at Spicy. So we know the name now.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Mew's pretty lucky to get paired up with all these actors. I'm surprised she got to star with Nadech before Mint C. Anyhow I liked the old lakorn. It's the remake of Pupae/Au story right? Where Pupae goes to find her father at a farm played by Off P.?

jeedlove

sarNie Hatchling
Not a fan of Nadech but they'd make a decent pairing. Most actresses are too tall for him so Mew's physique would match him well. 

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Jeedlove, you're the first person I know to say "not a fan of Nadech" lol. Especially on this board, where everyone seems to be a fan of Nadech and Yaya. Or else people don't want to say anything in case they get jumped on by the fans.

I like him but not a diehard fan.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Man, i'm still waiting for a better confirmation of this lakorn...I'm a fan of Mew Nittha and Nadech, it will be reality if one day this pair get to pair up in a lakorn together  :heart:  :heart: .

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
^@jeanie was thinking the same. Lol

I think its pretty much has been confirmed since Na has spoken of it. Lol i am excited to see Na with new ppl. Hopefully, their chemistry is just as good but then again Na has not disappointed me hehe yes, die hard fan here! Lol

imomo

sarNie Hatchling
jeanie1 said:
Jeedlove, you're the first person I know to say "not a fan of Nadech" lol. Especially on this board, where everyone seems to be a fan of Nadech and Yaya. Or else people don't want to say anything in case they get jumped on by the fans.
I like him but not a diehard fan.
I'm not a fan of him either, but can watch some of his lakorn if is good storyline.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I am not a fan of him either so there's a few of us out there. But mew is pretty and different pairing. I can watch him with other people but I don't watch him with Yaya vise versa...I can tolerate Yaya with other guys but not with Na.

MoonChild

sarNie Hatchling
jeanie1 said:

Mew's pretty lucky to get paired up with all these actors. I'm surprised she got to star with Nadech before Mint C. Anyhow I liked the old lakorn. It's the remake of Pupae/Au story right? Where Pupae goes to find her father at a farm played by Off P.?

Yeah it's that one. 

Sweet_09 said:

Man, i'm still waiting for a better confirmation of this lakorn...I'm a fan of Mew Nittha and Nadech, it will be reality if one day this pair get to pair up in a lakorn together  :heart:  :heart: .

Nadech confirmed it in his latest interview.  Just don't know when they will begin filming. 

I'm so glad to see Nadech and Mew pairs up, but quite disappointed that it's this one.  There are a lot of people complaining that Nadech and Mew don't match the roles at all.  Pra ek is suppose to be a lot older than Nang ek also.  Oh well, I'm just excited to see Nadech and Mew.