[Ch3] Tarm Ruk Keun Jai (LakornThai)

dariey

sarNie Adult
omg i just notice a pic on prev page where mew was holding that slimy snail on her palm.gosh i can't..wow u so brave girl hahaa
 
more sweet pic
 

cr da_hathairat
 

cr aebrian
 
this guy lol  -_-

cr tee_wiwid
 

cr da_hathairat
 

cr paajaew
 

cr puijira
 

 

 

cr bovy_boviie
 
look real OoO..so they have this sweet scene coz of this

cr aebrian & da_hathairat
 


cr pujira
 

 

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
The filming is progressing, that good! Nadach and Mew look cute, good together. Somehow i wish Nadech and Mew were never in this lakorn but in a better lakorn genre LOL! As a fan, we want the best for our favorite, greedy ay!
 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Sweet_09 said:
The filming is progressing, that good! Nadach and Mew look cute, good together. Somehow i wish Nadech and Mew were never in this lakorn but in a better lakorn genre LOL! As a fan, we want the best for our favorite, greedy ay!
Can't agree more!
 

D~D

sarNie Adult
Sweet_09 said:
The filming is progressing, that good! Nadach and Mew look cute, good together. Somehow i wish Nadech and Mew were never in this lakorn but in a better lakorn genre LOL! As a fan, we want the best for our favorite, greedy ay!
Soooo true !!! Lol !!
 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
He looks good with his hair down, but looks great with his hair up. Very suave and manly. Hehe.
 

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
Mew's voice/laugh...is particular lol 
Thai sure loves to add guns into their lakorns in every occasion 
 
[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ar4_x2oNNPI[/media]
credits: catmatdz5
 

LimeGrass

sarNie Adult
Does anyone know if this is sort of a prequel to Buang Hong?
 
From the summary, this sounds like the second couple's story from 'Buang Hong' (the old version with John and Noi). IIRC the second pair were named Noona and Singh. They didn't show the story but there were lines dropped about their history. The girl was a from a wealthy family (her family owned a bank or something) but she went in search of her father at the farm and worked there without revealing her identity. In Buang Hong they're engaged but the mother was not happy because she thought he was just a poor farmer.  When she found out that owned half of the resort, then she started to accept him.
 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
0:55-0:56 of that video above, Nadech just totally umph Mew's soft spot. Haha. Why's he always associated with women and breasts. His infamous Kim breast-caress scene is still fresh on my mind. :ghehe: 
 

sarN

sarNie Granny
LimeGrass said:
Does anyone know if this is sort of a prequel to Buang Hong?
 
From the summary, this sounds like the second couple's story from 'Buang Hong' (the old version with John and Noi). IIRC the second pair were named Noona and Singh. They didn't show the story but there were lines dropped about their history. The girl was a from a wealthy family (her family owned a bank or something) but she went in search of her father at the farm and worked there without revealing her identity. In Buang Hong they're engaged but the mother was not happy because she thought he was just a poor farmer.  When she found out that owned half of the resort, then she started to accept him.
True. My grandma love that lakorn she watch it all the time, so I remember that. It could be because both lakorn is base from a novel
 

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Love. They both are looking great together but that cut on her hand sure gave me the chills. I probably would faint if I saw that on my hand.
 

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Nadech look so hot in this lakorn! Maybe because of the facial hairs lol! Mew and Nadech look to cute together...  :wub:  :wub: 
 

Ms.Zoe

. : Lady Yue : .
What scene was it? :bhehe:

phatman said:
0:55-0:56 of that video above, Nadech just totally umph Mew's soft spot. Haha. Why's he always associated with women and breasts. His infamous Kim breast-caress scene is still fresh on my mind. :ghehe:
 

tgamber

sarNie Adult
I wasn't sure about this couple. But The more I look at them, the more I feel they are compatible. It looks like a warm lakorn.
 

fun

Expired Sarnie
I can't stress on how much I adore Mew's fashion style in this lakorn. She looks really good in everyday clothing. I love her height as well... There's something about a tall man and a short girl that I just love to gugu gaga over.
 
Top