[CH3] Tang Parn Kammathep (TV Thunder)

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
It was more like an r turned willing. Kim will be doing an rscene in the upcoming Samee Ngern Phon remake, if they stick to the original. Kim is a daring newbie/young generation actress who does real kisses. But I don't think she's going to be in here. I don't know who I'd want in here.

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
I am still confused on which Channel is producing this lakorn lol. 

But if it is Ch.7 I'd love to see Sammie in this lakorn. As for p'ek Om, Es or Gun would probably be good. 

If it is Ch.3 well then that's a tough one because if the storyline is as people say, it will definitely be watered down by Ch.3. So annoyed that they somewhat banned kiss scenes. Like in Khun Chai Ronapee where they filmed at a kiss scene for the ending and did not air it -_- why???

I would really like to Mint C or Taew in this type of lakorn because they've never done something like this before.
For p'ek Nadech would be good, but since people say this isn't a good production I'm not so sure they'd be able to book him. Great would also be a pretty good choice, I think he has the acting chops for it. 

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
The confusion is because some person first saw a picture of the 1st page for the script Tang Pan on the director's IG. He usually directs for Pordeecam. He just did Kularb Len Fai. So people automatically assumed this was for Ch7.

But then someone asked which channel and a director? from TV Thunder replied Ch.3. The director who first posted the script didn't say either way?

My feeling is that it is for Ch.3 and TV Thunder convinced him to come work for them. I don't know for sure since I never saw the original IG posts, just screencaps of it from an ET news site.

Mz_Em

sarNie Juvenile
This is a good story...I even cried when Janie left Andrew or did they divorce near the end.....they truly loved each other but so many miscommunication.  One of Andrew's best, I liked his arrogance and cocky-ness but also know when he was wrong.  Great p'ek.

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
Phet & Prang would be awesome! But I notice Phet is always with Broadcast Thai. Why is that? ): Not saying they're bad ofc. 

I've never really finished... Well, started on this lakorn. I will now though! I just really hope the cast is good and not a bunch of newbies. 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Ntsuab-Ci said:
Phet & Prang would be awesome! But I notice Phet is always with Broadcast Thai. Why is that? ): Not saying they're bad ofc. 

I've never really finished... Well, started on this lakorn. I will now though! I just really hope the cast is good and not a bunch of newbies. 
Phet his now the new beloved child of Khun Nong Arunosha Broadcastthai big boss 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Alice said:
Phet his now the new beloved child of Khun Nong Arunosha Broadcastthai big boss 
Is he?!? Pretty pretty please let him be! I really want to see him in p'ek roles. He's full Thai too so that's a perk. It's kind of difficult seeing him pair up with all the halfies now and days, so idk who I want him to pair with. Channel 3 is over-saturated with halfies so it's nice to see them promote Toey and Phet.