[CH3] Tang Parn Kammathep (TV Thunder)

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
Alice said:
Phet his now the new beloved child of Khun Nong Arunosha Broadcastthai big boss 
Really? Omg. YES! Phet has such potential, THAT'S GREAT. Hopefully that means more work!

Poh & Preem...? That age gap though... 

fun

Expired Sarnie
I have a grudge against lakorns lol

Preem has been paired with older men since debut. I guess since she is of age, it's fine but the icky factory is still raeng.

sarN

sarNie Granny
holy smoke , i was just thinking about Poh should be the lead in this lakorn because he haven't done a slap-kiss/revenge/kidnap ..plot line since..."Talay Jai" w/ Jui & that was in 2006! Ladies , Poh is a great actor don't let age be a factor and he very good in emotional scene . I'm glad he got the role .  :dance2:

fun

Expired Sarnie
Preem is only 18. She co star with Chakrit when she was 15-16!!! Then Chakrit was 33. I can't do underage pairing with an older man as a love interest. But now that she's legal... I don't mind much but this girl has been paired up with 30 and up years old male since debut. I would like to see her co star with someone around her age for a change. 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Mahalo said:
Is he?!? Pretty pretty please let him be! I really want to see him in p'ek roles. He's full Thai too so that's a perk. It's kind of difficult seeing him pair up with all the halfies now and days, so idk who I want him to pair with. Channel 3 is over-saturated with halfies so it's nice to see them promote Toey and Phet.
i want Ch3 to give a green light to Phet and Prang 

oh wow the update above Preem is one lucky girl, an A-list pra'ek. Double P'Poh his back playing a meanie I've been waiting for this moment 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Sweet_JJ said:
OMG ARE THEY KIDDING ME?! WHY THEY GOTTA DO THIS TO ME!

I JUST CANT SEE THEM TOGETHER, POH WOULD LOOK PERVERTED WITH HER OMG MY POOR PREEM. T_T
i think they want to make this new remake perfect this is why they go for P'Poh and Preem 

preem she's lucky girl 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
i notice that Ch3 is giving youngsters older co-star
Mart - Yam and Preem
PorT - Namtarn and Yam

now its P'Poh - first its Namtarn Sai lub3 mithi and next is Preem 

what's up with Ch3 

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
I'm still gonna tune into this tho... despite the age gap. I like both of them so I guess I'm good. Plus, this is my kind of genre. xD  :thumbsup:

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
I am glad to hear that Phet is a new Broadcast Thai favorite. Of their lakorns that I've watched I liked them all. It also hopefully means more p'ek roles for Phet. 

In terms of Poh and Pream eh...idk not really into it. I like Pream and I'm glad she's getting more roles but like everyone said it'd be nice to see her pair with someone her age for once. 

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Only Preem and Yam gets stuck with the oldies as teenagers. All the other gals get a crack at one of the young actors like Nadech, Mark, Ken, James, Mario etc. I'm not sure why either since they have so many young actors, but at least they're legal now so it's not as icky. It's not like they look old either. Namtarn, Kim, Bella, Taew, Mint C., Mew N. looks older than them and they got paired with the younger generation at least once.

That said I don't mind Poh in the role.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
This is a piss poor pairing. I have no idea where they think it's a good idea when putting their pics next to each other. He is old...in his 40s and how old is she? Is she even in her 20s yet? I can't imagine the kiss and slap stuff even if it's fake but the thought of it. His previous lakorn with Mew was a lackluster with pretty much no chemistry. I wonder in his mind, he was thinking what the hell am I doing with a teenager? To me, it felt like he was holding back in the romance department with Mew and that killed whatever chance to persuade me there's any romance connection between them.

He is a very good actor but there are things that even good actor can't over come. I wish they would change him to a younger one or change her to and older actress. She already had enough of the older Pra'eks to last her her entire career they should throw her a few treats and give her some eye candy. Seriously, they are doing their best to not give Pream a Kookwan...and so far it's working like a charm lol

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
byebye said:
This is a piss poor pairing. I have no idea where they think it's a good idea when putting their pics next to each other. He is old...in his 40s and how old is she? Is she even in her 20s yet? I can't imagine the kiss and slap stuff even if it's fake but the thought of it. His previous lakorn with Mew was a lackluster with pretty much no chemistry. I wonder in his mind, he was thinking what the hell am I doing with a teenager? To me, it felt like he was holding back in the romance department with Mew and that killed whatever chance to persuade me there's any romance connection between them.

He is a very good actor but there are things that even good actor can't over come. I wish they would change him to a younger one or change her to and older actress. She already had enough of the older Pra'eks to last her her entire career they should throw her a few treats and give her some eye candy. Seriously, they are doing their best to not give Pream a Kookwan...and so far it's working like a charm lol
preem she's 18, this is like pairing with your Uncle. Isn't Preem kookwan is P'Great 

Ch3 is kind of weird and strange lately 

dariey

sarNie Adult
sigh another pass and another wait.just hope her next lakorn with storyline that i can accept.bonus if with young p'ek.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
sarN said:
b.b..but he was adorable w/ Namtarn  :dance3:
Yes, Pol is a great actor and he was adorable with Namtarn. The lakorn w\ Namtarn was action/si-fi so it looks fine, but this one will have kidnapped and R-scene so yike! It's gonna be hard to watch, but considering CH3 will water it down, it might be okay. I just think they should fine someone younger and Preem was also in a similar role so they should cast someone else.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Lol Sarn, watch Poh/Preem have amazing chemistry and everyone will go gaga over them. Then you can rub it in our faces for doubting them.