[Ch3] Tang Fah Tawan Diew

PimpStress

sarNie Juvenile
The scene in epi 4 where Tik follows Janie to her house and wanted to live with her was so funny! He was excited about her large bathroom, the soap, and towel! He's so cute acting childish!! I love it when he lays on Janie's bed and didn't want to get up until she shocked him!! It's funny how he's always flirting with her. The scene when Tik was sick and held Janie's hand when he was sleeping was cute. I hate that girl that likes Tik. She's so annoying and the guy that likes her is annoying too! I don't think Tik's going to want to leave the village when he gets a chance to cause everyone treats him so well there and he's going to want to stay to be with Janie. Can't wait to see epi 5!

cecilia

Staff member
tik is the cutest when he try to woo janie..heheh...so cute when he sing...just to get her attention..they're liking one another..^^

Kristie

Yunho's GF~*
Toon said:
Oh my gosh you guys I just realized something...you know that girl that likes Tik...not his friend but the one in the forest that gave him the flowers...well she played as his sister in Prissana. That was like so weird for me when I realized it...

You guys were right...LOL...Tik is so hot and he is really funny in this lakorn...but I hope he turns more mature and responsible...cause in a way he gets on my nerves when he acts obnoxious...but I still can stand him cause he soooooooooooooooo fiooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnneeeeeeeeeeeeeee :wub:
[post="109100"][/post]​
lol r sure it's her ?? oh maybe with make up and her bangs lol

vina_lek

oOoOoOh I love the scene of when Tik was trying to dodge Janie w/ that electric thingy(what is it called?!!). It was really funny & how Tik was waiting for her in bed w/ powder on his face...hehe. :loool:

PimpStress

sarNie Juvenile
Tik's character is so funny! He continues to make me laugh. It was funny how he acted like the king of the village when all the villagers were taking care of him. Then Janie made him stop. He joined her class for a trip into the woods again and the kids like him now. They begged Janie to let him tag along. The part that made me laugh the most was when he thought Janie was going to let him live with her and he packed up all his stuff and ran to her house. When she didn't let him in through the door, he threw his stuff in through the window and was going to climb in! That was hiliarious!! It looks like he's going to leave the village in episode 6 but then he'll return to the village again. Can't wait till the next episode and for Tik to make me laugh again!!

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
Kristie said:
lol r sure it's her ?? oh maybe with make up and her bangs lol
[post="111859"][/post]​
I know she's supposed to be in this lakorn but I didn't recognize her either. I guess it's the bangs and clothes because it doesn't matter how hard I try, I still don't see that it's her.

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
Yeah I didn't recognize "Ying Lat" either. LOL I was like " Who and Where is she from" I know this girl and then thirty minutes later it finally clicked... :blink:

anjos

lidogurl said:
so is this lakorn like a comedy??
[post="112703"][/post]​

Yess.... this lakorn is like a comedy...... I love tik's character, he's very funny but I wish he could be a little more responbile of his action

shubby

sarNie Adult
i'm watching episoed 6 rite now..it's so good..Tik's going back home but he didn't cus he's worry about the Borng Dang village ppls..LOLZ..i like the part where those ppls miss him tho..it make me so emotional..LOLZ.. i was about to cry LOLZ..

Kristie

Yunho's GF~*
LOL I can't wait to see the next epi (6th)
but who the hell is that other girl's trying to mess up Tik T_T
The mafia's daugther hur~~~ she reminds me of Ann Alisha a bit lol

OHHH did u guy notice he said something like in Nang Sao Jing Jai mouhahaha I was :lmao:
Something like "chun mai chai poo weesed" LOOL

I want to see the NGs of this lakorn :lol:

numfon

sarNie Adult
Kristie said:
LOL I can't wait to see the next epi (6th)
but who the hell is that other girl's trying to mess up Tik T_T
The mafia's daugther hur~~~ she reminds me of Ann Alisha a bit lol

[post="113028"][/post]​
LOOOL that chick can't act for shit. -_- i love this lakon too. but it kinda annoys me that Hu-Tho keeps using medical terms just because he's a medical student. loool shun munsai mun. :lol: not trying to be snobby or anything, but dude..at least try harder to pronounce them right! :loool: you don't have to be a real medical student in order to nail those words down. you just need to practice...>_<

i love P'Janie and all, but..her roles are practically the same all the time. i wanna watch her portray one of those mischievous n'eks. :p i know she can do it! ..she did a great job in Parn's video...

Kristie

Yunho's GF~*
numfon said:
i love P'Janie and all, but..her roles are practically the same all the time. i wanna watch her portray one of those mischievous n'eks. :p i know she can do it! ..she did a great job in Parn's video...
[post="113143"][/post]​
agree all her role are same like lady yaowarat and the lakorn with dan (can't recall the name lol) mouhahaha

i want to see the next epi so bad >.<

nainee

sarNie Egg
just finished watching esp 5...i really love this lokon...but one thing is that i don't like about P' Tik he is acting like a baby. i like the part where they were watching stars..that is so sweeet. can't wait to watch the next esp.

shubby

sarNie Adult
u know what..i'm starting to like the other couple more now..they just super adorable to watch..btw tik and janie scene..it's ok..lolx