[Ch3] Tang Duen Hang Ruk (Citizen Ken)

fanny

sarNie Adult
I don't know what to think of this pairing Alec and Rita. I guess we have to wait and see how it will turn out. Glad Rita have another lakorn, but her p'ek is so young. I hope the lakorn is good, Noi's lakorn so far none of them is good.

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
I'm not too fond of Alek and Rita's pairing. Alek is alright, but it's his eyes that bothers me somewhat. I'm happy to see that Rita has a new lakorn, but I just wish p'ek was someone else. But who knows, they may surprise us.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
P'Nott and P'Vicky will be the 3rd pair saw on Khun Noi IG

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GAMPFxdRB3g
credit as tagged

P'Vicky mention her pairing with P'Nott, they both are married planning to have family 

P'Rita and P'Au they are a ex-lover so a love triangle 
P'Mew and Rita are best friend, P'Au later fall inlove with P'Mew they are going to get married so Rita got sadden so she accept her friend happiness 
but later Rita change herself she will do everything to get P'Au her ex-lover back 

Asy

sarNie Immature
^ Oh well I don't want to be pessimist but history tells it all lol. Casts are great, but the story itself, blergh~ Look what happened to the other two lakorns with Ken both in it, especially the one with 4 great actresses. But, we'll see. ^_^

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Hrmm not bad. I'll probably tune in because I'm liking the cast so far. 
I'm happy to see Vicky and Nott reunite since I did like their chemistry in Jai Rao and as for Rita and Lek, i'll wait. lol
Rita and Vicky get to work together too so that should be fun working alongside your best friend ^_______^
Wait...who is the fourth girl? She looks familiar...........OUwwwwwweee Pop looks super cute as a nerd.

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
I'll be tuning into this. A few of my favorites are in here. Regardless of the storyline, I'll still watch. Pop is so cute as a nerd,Vicky is just gorgeous especially when all the girls were together, she stood out the most to me. Is it just me or does p'Mew look quite young in here?

Thanks for storyline, Alice!

hsdsfan

sarNie Hatchling
Smilez - Bua shares the same personal manager as Mark, Preem, Bella, Mok and Preaw so you've likely seen her pictures from Ployyyy's IG. 

I really like the cast but still a little skeptical about Rita and Alec as a pairing. 

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
hsdsfan said:
Smilez - Bua shares the same personal manager as Mark, Preem, Bella, Mok and Preaw so you've likely seen her pictures from Ployyyy's IG. 

I really like the cast but still a little skeptical about Rita and Alec as a pairing. 

Ohhhhhhh that is right! No wonder Bua looked so familiar. 
Thank you ^________^

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Okay, so I came into this thread because I saw Au Thanakorn on the tags (meaning pra'ek...  :dance1: ), but right when I saw Citizen Ken, my excitement died down...   :nono1: . Boo. I hope Noi's production has improved because this is a lakorn I would LOVE to see. Au as pra'ek? H*ll yeah! Also, Nott? Love the dude! Pop? Have never seen his film, but always thought he's cute, so of course! Don't know who that Alex guy is. Mew is awesome, I've seen a little of her work and she's no doubt a talented actress. I admire Vicky, although I don't follow her closely. Rita...eh...I guess I don't really mind her. Finally Bua. At first before I saw the news clip, I seriously thought you guys meant Bua Chompoo Ford the actress who retired from the biz after getting married. I was gonna go crazy because I love her! HAHA. But then when I saw the video I realized you guys were talking about someone else. Yeah...I disappointed myself. HAHA. So at least I'm interested in more than half the cast. I'll have to follow this lakorn to see if I stay interested though haha. Plus it's a romcom. :ghehe:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
sweetie-dara said:
I'll be tuning into this. A few of my favorites are in here. Regardless of the storyline, I'll still watch. Pop is so cute as a nerd,Vicky is just gorgeous especially when all the girls were together, she stood out the most to me. Is it just me or does p'Mew look quite young in here?

Thanks for storyline, Alice!
yes P'Mew looks young and fresh so does P'Au, plus they both the main lead i realize Ch3 suddenly has down grade Rita, she's second to Anne in YLC now its P'Mew 
oh forgot to add P'Au is playing a jao-chu (playboy) role again his really good at it 

love triangle between P'Au&P'Mew and Rita 

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
Alice said:
yes P'Mew looks young and fresh so does P'Au 

I agree that p'Au looks fresh in here. Cast looks good, I really like the casting and the pairings, the only one that I am not too excited about is Rita and Alek, but I'll give them a chance. I'm happy to p'Vicky and p'Nott reunite. I loved them in Jai Rao.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Alice said:
yes P'Mew looks young and fresh so does P'Au, plus they both the main lead i realize Ch3 suddenly has down grade Rita, she's second to Anne in YLC now its P'Mew 
oh forgot to add P'Au is playing a jao-chu (playboy) role again his really good at it 

love triangle between P'Au&P'Mew and Rita 

Au a playboy? I've never seen him in that role. Hehe. It'll be pretty exciting.

So there are 4 pairs, are they all leads?? Or is Au and Mew the leads and the rest supporters?  

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
phatman said:
Au a playboy? I've never seen him in that role. Hehe. It'll be pretty exciting.

So there are 4 pairs, are they all leads?? Or is Au and Mew the leads and the rest supporters?  
there are 4 pairs they're all pra'ek/nang'ek the main lead is P'Au and P'Mew 

P'Au old lakorn the older version of Sarm Noom Nuer Tong 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Alice said:
there are 4 pairs they're all pra'ek/nang'ek the main lead is P'Au and P'Mew 

P'Au old lakorn the older version of Sarm Noom Nuer Tong 
I see. So the other six are kind of part of the supporting cast.

I haven't seen NNT, so I don't know. Haha. Now I do. Gotta go check that one out.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
phatman said:
I see. So the other six are kind of part of the supporting cast.

I haven't seen NNT, so I don't know. Haha. Now I do. Gotta go check that one out.
SNNT his a playboy and his funny his also cute too