[Ch3] Tai Ngao Jan (TV Scene)

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
It's true. That's why I would rather go for Buree because you can read him. I cannot read Tho. He seems perfect. Too perfect that it's suspicious. Lol. 

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Mahalo said:
It's true. That's why I would rather go for Buree because you can read him. I cannot read Tho. He seems perfect. Too perfect that it's suspicious. Lol. 
I agree to everything you said Mahalo. Tho seems too perfect to be true, even Buree seems too perfect for me to be true, but that's the thing, they are too perfect to be true because this is only a lakorn, but if there was a real Tho and Buree, I would definitely choose Buree. Like you said, he does know how to be serious when the time comes. Also with his humor, even in very serious situations will help calm you down and enjoy life, while Tho's seriousness in really serious situations will only make you more worried. Tho's flaw is that he has an unloving family while Buree's mother loves him too much, that's the bad thing there.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I think a guy like Buree exists. He's not at all perfect in here or else people wouldn't be complaining about him. Lol. He can joke so much that it's annoying, but the good thing is that he keeps you happy with his bubbly self. Unlike Tho, who would probably have a break down for every serious situation. He can only be calm for so long before he has enough and flips out on you for being childish. Yes, Paboo. He will flip out on you for over spending on your many shades of expensive pink lipstick one day. He finds it cute now, but when money is tight, he will not tolerate it while Buree would probably find you coupons for drugstore lipsticks just so you can continue your lipstick crazed life on a budget. Lol.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Mahalo said:
I think a guy like Buree exists. He's not at all perfect in here or else people wouldn't be complaining about him. Lol. He can joke so much that it's annoying, but the good thing is that he keeps you happy with his bubbly self. Unlike Tho, who would probably have a break down for every serious situation. He can only be calm for so long before he has enough and flips out on you for being childish. Yes, Paboo. He will flip out on you for over spending on your many shades of expensive pink lipstick one day. He finds it cute now, but when money is tight, he will not tolerate it while Buree would probably find you coupons for drugstore lipsticks just so you can continue your lipstick crazed life on a budget. Lol.
LOL. That's so true. Funny lipstick joke there. :) Also Buree knows how to live unlike Tho. And even Pabu. They are spoiled rich, that they don't know how to live if it's not for their wealth. For instance, the part where they had to go shopping for the fish. Tho and Pabu just looked at each other while Buree chose the good one. There many things he could teach them about. :)

natia

sarNie Egg
Anyone in the same position would have a break down. Not too many people can deal with many issues in their lives in one go.
He's handle things pretty well considering the messed up family he has and not to mention run a company.

tgamber

sarNie Adult
Yeah, with all the crazy businesses around, he could easily have gone wrong. But the fact that he even can love them back reminds me of typical nangek.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
It's a lakorn that's why he can handle it well. Lol. I doubt he has time to chase after Paboo in real life with all that he's putting up with. Everyone in that family has some major flaws because their past negatively impacted their present personality. How did Tho turn out so perfect when he lost his mother at a young age, with his whole family despising him after that, with an exception of his play boy 70 something year old grandfather? Since he's closest to his grandfather, I'm surprised he didn't learn the bad things from him. In reality, he really doesn't have many good role models so his character is rather hard to believe. He grew up in chaos. I'm sure he inherited some of it that he hasn't shown to Paboo yet until they get married. Hence, the surprise! I'm not that perfect after all. Lol. This is my own analysis. I'm not trying to convince anyone to be on team Buree. 

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Mahalo said:
It's a lakorn that's why he can handle it well. Lol. I doubt he has time to chase after Paboo in real life with all that he's putting up with. Everyone in that family has some major flaws because their past negatively impacted their present personality. How did Tho turn out so perfect when he lost his mother at a young age, with his whole family despising him after that, with an exception of his play boy 70 something year old grandfather? Since he's closest to his grandfather, I'm surprised he didn't learn the bad things from him. In reality, he really doesn't have many good role models so his character is rather hard to believe. He grew up in chaos. I'm sure he inherited some of it that he hasn't shown to Paboo yet until they get married. Hence, the surprise! I'm not that perfect after all. Lol. This is my own analysis. I'm not trying to convince anyone to be on team Buree. 
I understand what you are saying. Not one can be around bad influences and stay innocent. That's why I don't think he's real. If it weren't for it being a lakorn I think Tho would have a pass of really bad behavior and/or charges of some sort.

lemonchew

sarNie Egg
it's interesting read all of the comments about buree and Tho's character... and how which is a better choice.yup i agree pabu should be with buree because both from different family status. She seem to be alright with buree's mom because she defended buree's mum when her friend and sister said mother-in law could be a problem if she chooses buree. Buree is a cheerful guy, who genuinely loves her through his actions and also really want to be with her despite her flaws. Both have gone through danger and work. They could probably support each other better in marriage. Whereas Tho is like slowly giving in to pabu when he realizes he likes her. Giving in to her all the time did not seem to be the key to working hand in hand in marriage. Most of the time, his communication with her is just staring at her adoringly. When he told her about himself, she actually felt that he was a boring person as a whole. i just felt this whole lakorn just merely match tho and pabu because they were just being forced to spend more time together because of the brother. The brother is just the linkage for their relationship to develop, or else pabu would not even be interested in him in the first place despite his efforts.  

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
Poor Great. His character as Tho is quite boring, but he is so handsome. I remember on some interviews that he had to kick it down a notch w/ his "tah jao-choo" (playerish eyes) to get into character. 

fun

Expired Sarnie
Mahalo said:
In Toh's defense base on my life lol I think it is quite normal. I come from a really messed up family and bad environment but I somehow ended up okay. I am not a gambler, druggie, etc.

A Toh exist. A Buri exist. But Tohs' are much rarer. Wished I could combine the two lol Have the best of both world.

fun

Expired Sarnie
^But chances of meeting one, is very low. I know more Buris than Tohs. Actually I do know of some Tohs, but they don't come with the wealthy part hahaha but they ain't financially troubled or anything.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I am so behind. I just finished episode 6 and barely started on 7. I have to go to work in a few minutes though. Life changes when you change job with a completely different shift. I don't have that much freedom like I did in past. 

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
Aww sadly Puen hasn't grown on me much...but Buree and Pabu would make a better couple and Pabu and Tho. Yet my very biased heart says Great/Tho deserves someone to love him other than his grandpa, which I say the Grandfather kinda messed up big-time he doesn't know how to share his love at all he can appear really greedy and selfish at time, if he would've never had his fortune told would he still love Tho especially knowing that Tho isn't his true grandson.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
fun said:
In Toh's defense base on my life lol I think it is quite normal. I come from a really messed up family and bad environment but I somehow ended up okay. I am not a gambler, druggie, etc.

A Toh exist. A Buri exist. But Tohs' are much rarer. Wished I could combine the two lol Have the best of both world.
Yeah, it's so rare that it is close to being non-existent. Only in lakorn world. Lol.