[Ch3] Tai Ngao Jan (TV Scene)

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Well, we know why they don't like Great/Satayu.... (it's part jealously but there's a deeper meaning)
On the day he was born his mother died in labor. That's the reason why his father hates his guts. On the other hand, an oracle told the grandfather that there will be a boy that brings him fortune. He must love and look after this boy fondly because the boy brings luck and prosperity. Sure enough, after the grandfather met the oracle, his son (Great's/Satayu's dad) brings home his pregnant wife. And when Satayu was born, his grandfather become very lucky in business. Fortune came pouring in. They became who they are, after Satayu was born. His grandfather's attention and praise makes everyone hate him....

I don't mind the relation part because Satayu & Pabu have no blood relation to each other directly. They have zero ounce of blood that connects them. Yes, they are related by a half sibling but the two of them don't have a relation... so it doesn't quite bother me.

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
x0unerthanlater said:
Well, we know why they don't like Great/Satayu.... (it's part jealously but there's a deeper meaning)
On the day he was born his mother died in labor. That's the reason why his father hates his guts. On the other hand, an oracle told the grandfather that there will be a boy that brings him fortune. He must love and look after this boy fondly because the boy brings luck and prosperity. Sure enough, after the grandfather met the oracle, his son (Great's/Satayu's dad) brings home his pregnant wife. And when Satayu was born, his grandfather become very lucky in business. Fortune came pouring in. They became who they are, after Satayu was born. His grandfather's attention and praise makes everyone hate him....

I don't mind the relation part because Satayu & Pabu have no blood relation to each other directly. They have zero ounce of blood that connects them. Yes, they are related by a half sibling but the two of them don't have a relation... so it doesn't quite bother me.

but still lol....like what are they gonna tell their kids....your uncle, my brother is also the brother of your mom/dad....and the brother will like, my half brother and half sister are married to each other....it bothers me just as much as the n'ek liking a distant uncle or friend of her dad or something along those line

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
So they have one uncle from both parents instead of two separate ones. Not that big of a deal to me. Lol.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I can deal with a lot but marrying your first cousin is a no-no. That's like having sex with your brother/sister

x0unerthanlater

Yeah, no close cousins or distant uncles/aunts. Lol Little to no blood relation is fine.
This kind of thing actually happens a lot in Laos (marrying distant cousins/uncles/aunts). IDK about Thailand though. 

fun

Expired Sarnie
OMG I was looking for this thread and realize it is currently airing. I feel like I have been gone for years!!!

Need to start on this ASAP.

x0unerthanlater

72701 said:
Isn't great her stepbrother? Not cousin. He is the son of the guy her mom married, no?

Yes, they are step siblings.

I had a tiny feeling that Satayu might have been adopted... that way p'ek & n'ek have zero relations at all.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Who should I root for? Who should I root for? Gosh, I wish I had these two amazing men falling for me too. I'd hub both of them. HAHA. Not wife both of them, HUB. 

x0unerthanlater

I swear I knew Pabu's friend was gay from the start. I thought he was already out but I guess he didn't realize he was until he starting falling for Buree. Lol It's sort of cute.

fun

Expired Sarnie
x0unerthanlater said:
Welcome back fun! I was wondering where you were.  :dance1:
Thanks for the warm welcome. By the way I love the gif in your signature. Loved that scene to pieces.

Anyway I started watching this and ended up watching two episode in one sitting without the FF button. Pabu/Fer is the cutest nang ek this year in lakornworld. It makes sense that men eventually fall in love with her unlike most lakorn you get plenty of guys liking nang ek and question why lol

I din't know but did Grate get eye surgery? The way Satayu/Toh look at Pabu/Fer is to die for. He is so smitten by her. His eyes just sparkles, and I haven't seen this side to Grate's acting. I mean he have always had that eye sparkle with most of his nang ek but here is just a while different kind of sparkle.

A minor complaint and I have brought it up a few times in other lakorn but is it just lakorn where dressing appropriate to work does not exist? Lol I have worked in an official job before and we weren't allow to wear any top that shows that much skin. We were allowed to wear jeans one day out of the week and tank top, the strap must be wider than 2 inch.

x0unerthanlater

fun said:
Thanks for the warm welcome. By the way I love the gif in your signature. Loved that scene to pieces.

You're welcome and thanks jaa : ) That scene was just so adorable I like seeing it over and over again lol

Grate/Satayu really does have a compelling gaze. When he looks at Pabu while she's not looking, it's so dreamy.

I seriously want all of Margie's outfits in this lakorn. This is her best dressed lakorn yet. (Maybe she dressed like this in NRSR? But I didn't see that)