[Ch3] Tai Ngao Jan (TV Scene)

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
Koy123 said:
I think Matt would have played this role effortlessly, but she already had a similar role with Great. Marggie just doesn't carry herself as the confident spoil rich girl role... I just don't see it.
 Im glad im not the only one. I cant see Margie carry herself as a spoil brat. Her outfits just blah blahhhhh. Look at the girl Jamie, Shes classy and Margie ummmm have no idea...

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
Haha. Poor Margie, I think she's a good actress, but her figure bothers me quite a lot. She carries herself in a non relaxed way that makes me feel tense along with her.
Yes, tense and awkward. I feel tense just watching her. Lol. She not bad of an actress, but this role doesn't really suit her IMO.

natia

sarNie Egg
Mahalo said:
Love how Great confessed his feelings at the end of today's episode. I really like this lakorn. Didn't think I'd tune in but it's so laid back. All the characters are adorable. I love p'ek and n'ek's relationship. TV Scene does it again! Drew me into something I didn't plan on watching.
I'm with you. Loving their relationship.
The brother kinds of bring them closer.
Looking forward to next week :)

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
Koy123 said:
Yes, tense and awkward. I feel tense just watching her. Lol. She not bad of an actress, but this role doesn't really suit her IMO.
Love Margie and all but omg she cant walk with those heels at all. 

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
Poor Margie, her stick legs bothers me and the tight clothes she wears doesn't do her justice. I love her character and awesome hair though and Great is just handsome as always. I noticed that his eyes went back to looking normal again. LOL poor dude i have the same problem as him. I hate it when I wake up and my eyelids are uneven it's very frustrating, right now mine are looking normal too.. LOL #eyelidproblems

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
DaoRisa said:
Wow...all those comments make me want to try...will find my time to watch it.
You should definitely try this. It's awesome.

All this time finning Paburee, how can I forget my First?!!! He is just so adorable in here although he plays a snobby little brother. I really can't wait till the day where he plays a character who actually has a n'ek.

cecilia

Staff member
I adore Tor but feel sad for Burim :( Don't know who to cheer for ... though, I love the manly side of Tor (especially his confession in front of everyone) ... wish Burim would step up the plate and accept his love for So. *sigh* Can I have both of them since I can't decide who to fin So with?

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
I'm so behind this....still on epi 1....so Margie's parents are divorced, and her mom remarried Great's dad.....?  and why does Great's family not like him?  And is Great's younger brother also Margie's brother.....?

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
beamsgirl said:
I'm so behind this....still on epi 1....so Margie's parents are divorced, and her mom remarried Great's dad.....?  and why does Great's family not like him?  And is Great's younger brother also Margie's brother.....?

Yep. Margie's mom is remarried to Great's dad
Later on in the lakorn we'll find out why no one like Great.. Jealously seems to be the big cause
The younger guy is related to both Great & Margie his dad is Great's dad and his mom is Margie's mom

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
cecilia said:
I adore Tor but feel sad for Burim :( Don't know who to cheer for ... though, I love the manly side of Tor (especially his confession in front of everyone) ... wish Burim would step up the plate and accept his love for So. *sigh* Can I have both of them since I can't decide who to fin So with?

I need to catch up w/ last week epi's. I don't feel sad for Burim I don't know why. I find him annoying.. LOL, whenever he's w/ n'ek I get irritated. Maybe because I want to see more of the pranangs together, hehehe

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
aymieluvsyu637 said:

Yep. Margie's mom is remarried to Great's dad
Later on in the lakorn we'll find out why no one like Great.. Jealously seems to be the big cause
The younger guy is related to both Great & Margie his dad is Great's dad and his mom is Margie's mom

So if the brother is blood related to both Great and Margie....how is it that they can get together.....?  Or am I thinking too far and will find out later lols?

But can someone explain to me....and this is pure ignorance on my part so please don't find offense and please forgive me....I see quite a few lakorns where the pr'nangs are step siblings yet still get married....is that okay in Thai culture or is that just a lakorn thing....?  Why so many lakorns have that kind of pairing...?

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
beamsgirl said:

So if the brother is blood related to both Great and Margie....how is it that they can get together.....?  Or am I thinking too far and will find out later lols?

But can someone explain to me....and this is pure ignorance on my part so please don't find offense and please forgive me....I see quite a few lakorns where the pr'nangs are step siblings yet still get married....is that okay in Thai culture or is that just a lakorn thing....?  Why so many lakorns have that kind of pairing...?

LOL, it's only a lakorn thing. It bothers me too if you really wanna know click here
It would make the pranangs related. Not blood though because Great is adopted, but still I hate the idea that they are related. Hopeful thinking, maybe there will be a twist at the end and they won't be related. HEHE

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
beamsgirl said:

There may be a twist. Someone did post up spoilers, but for now, they can still get together. Lol. If they're not biologically related, I don't see anything wrong with it. Thai's back then wouldn't support it because since they are step siblings, they're supposed to love each other as siblings and nothing more. When they have kids, they'll get confused with the family relations but it's not that big of a deal to me. Lakorns do that a lot because it serves as an obstacle for p'ek and n'ek to get together due to societal standards. But it's no longer like that now and days. Some may still be against it but not as badly as before. It happens more in lakorns but who's to say that it doesn't happen in real life? 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I don't support it either. Because you are now sister/brother bound by marriage. It would be weird to see each other as anything other than siblings. Especially when you share a sibling with them. That's just me. Hehe.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I'm more bothered by n'ek falling for p'ek who's her long distance uncle or relative. Yuck. As long as they're not biologically related, why not? Lol.