[Ch3] Tai Ngao Jan (TV Scene)

natia

sarNie Egg
x0unerthanlater said:
Favorite scene from Episode 2 was when Fer & Tho were talking and semi arguing in front of the elevator. Fer thought that Tho was going to arrest her, she pouted and turned around and stood in the corner. It was one of the cutest scenes in a lakorn ever! Tho's face was hilarious! Omg, Margie just killed me with adora-bubbles with that move!
Yes the elevator scene was cute. Margie is very good with her facial expression and the character suits her.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
x0unerthanlater said:
Favorite scene from Episode 2 was when Fer & Tho were talking and semi arguing in front of the elevator. Fer thought that Tho was going to arrest her, she pouted and turned around and stood in the corner. It was one of the cutest scenes in a lakorn ever! Tho's face was hilarious! Omg, Margie just killed me with adora-bubbles with that move! 

i laughed so hard to myself when she did that. like a kid pouting lol.

really enjoying this lakorn. sad that the aunts/uncles are jealous of their own nephew. 

untinnu

sarNie Adult
I love the elevator scene!! it was just tooooo cuuuute!!!

and I LOVE the casts here! mainly Grate, Margie, and Krissie.. that is Krissie, right? it took me a while to figure out who Jamie was..

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
saobomp said:

i laughed so hard to myself when she did that. like a kid pouting lol.

really enjoying this lakorn. sad that the aunts/uncles are jealous of their own nephew. 

Me too! Had me laughing loudly. I had to make a gif of it. lol

Yeah I think the most ridiculous thing is the fact that Tho's father is also jealous and hateful towards him. Weird. Shouldn't the father be happy his son is accomplished and successful?

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
x0unerthanlater said:

This seems to be everyone's fav scene.. Margie is too cute, i was laughing soo hard when she did that.

x0unerthanlater

aymieluvsyu637 said:

This seems to be everyone's fav scene.. Margie is too cute, i was laughing soo hard when she did that.

Cuteness overload! Never seen a n'ek pout/sulk towards p'ek like that, lol

x0unerthanlater

Saobomp, Agree. That's true. We see it in society a lot. It's just weird because in lakorns we mostly see disagreement between stepparents and step kids. Not blood related.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
right, usually it target those step parents and step siblings. 

lakorn is moving along well; like the pace and the comedy in here. cant wait to see their reaction when they find out she and her guy friend arent boyfriend and girlfriends lol. 

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
saobomp said:
Ouner: i think it shows that at times some family members in reality can be like that? i've heard and seen many in our world not just lakorns?

x0unerthanlater said:
Saobomp, Agree. That's true. We see it in society a lot. It's just weird because in lakorns we mostly see disagreement between stepparents and step kids. Not blood related.

Don't click if you don't want to know about Toh's character
I think he is adopted that's why no one likes him. His aunt & youngest uncle was kind of talking about it I think in epi #1 but they didn't go into details.

x0unerthanlater

aymieluvsyu637 said:

Don't click if you don't want to know about Toh's character
I think he is adopted that's why no one likes him. His aunt & youngest uncle was kind of talking about it I think in epi #1 but they didn't go into details.

Oh I see. I had a feeling and thought that it was a possibility... Hopefully we know for sure soon.

P'ek & n'ek get so little screen time together. Fer has more scenes with Buree than Tho. They're making us have 2nd lead syndrome. I hate it when writers do this. It happens a lot in kdrama.

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
x0unerthanlater said:

P'ek & n'ek get so little screen time together. Fer has more scenes with Buree than Tho. They're making us have 2nd lead syndrome. I hate it when writers do this. It happens a lot in kdrama.

I know, I hate it.. URGH!! I think they are doing this for a reason though, it'll all fall into place later then we'll be like ohhh that's why. Hopefully

x0unerthanlater

aymieluvsyu637 said:

I know, I hate it.. URGH!! I think they are doing this for a reason though, it'll all fall into place later then we'll be like ohhh that's why. Hopefully

Looking forward to them more. We can kind of see that Tho is smitten by Fer but she's oblivious. All these guys are interested in her but she's so dorky she doesn't realize it. Hahah. I hope we get more scenes of them later and that it happens sooner.

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
Can't actors stick to one hairstyle? I know lakorns tend to take months to film but it's quite annoying how you will always see nang'eks hair change from one scene to the other.  Like Krissie is blonde and a brunette the next. Margie's hair length also keeps on changing lol I hate nitpicking but sometimes I can't help but do. 

The scene where Jamie and Buree trying to convince themselves that Pabu and Toh wouldn't fall for each other got me cheering for those two! Team sidekicks!  :dance1:
Margie is so fun in here! When she pretended to faint and made all those weird faces along  LOL
Both of the guys are already falling for Pabu but the girl is just so clueless!

x0unerthanlater

queenyeon said:
Can't actors stick to one hairstyle? I know lakorns tend to take months to film but it's quite annoying how you will always see nang'eks hair change from one scene to the other.  Like Krissie is blonde and a brunette the next. Margie's hair length also keeps on changing lol I hate nitpicking but sometimes I can't help but do. 

The scene where Jamie and Buree trying to convince themselves that Pabu and Toh wouldn't fall for each other got me cheering for those two! Team sidekicks!  :dance1:
Margie is so fun in here! When she pretended to faint and made all those weird faces along  LOL
Both of the guys are already falling for Pabu but the girl is just so clueless!

Ahaha, I agree. I remember watching Kol Kimono and Dew's hair kept going from blonde highlights to red to brunette. It changed in every scene she was in. I think it's because they don't film in order and also over a period of time style just changes with their other work too.

I have a feeling Margie was wearing extensions in that scene though... She's had short hair for a while.