[Ch3] Tai Ngao Jan (TV Scene)

rehann

sarNie Adult
I'm in love with this lakorn... I love Pabu so much... khun Tho lorr mak....
my fav scene was the lift scene... hahaha i guess it i will be a riot when don, tho and fer know that they are all related to each other.... no wonder don will unknowingly try to woo his half sister... hahaha
i love how zaaappp fer was... jamie not even quarter of her level... poor buree... hahaha she being their cupid anyways...
anyways i give this ep 9/10...

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
I like Margie's character, she seems somewhat relate-able to a real person out of the lakorn world. Anyways anyone noticed Tuptim who was Lamduan's & Bua's oldest sister in Kha Bordin?? She plays as P'ek assistant in here. Glad to see her again, I think she's one to look out for. Very pretty.

Omg love this lakorn! I'm  in love with Margie's character! This is going at such a good pace so far, I'm really enjoying TV Scene's lakorns lately. :)

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I wasn't planning on tuning into this but checked out the first episode and it was really fun to watch. TV Scene has become one of my favorite productions at Ch.3 after Ka Badin so I wanted to see how this one went. I'm really liking Great's wardrobe in here. He's a lot more attractive and I can't quite put my finger on it. I haven't found him attractive in a while.

Anyways, when Margie was trying out which purse to buy at the mall, it foreshadowed a bit of the future plot. Great was like if you take this long to decide on a minor thing like this, how long would you take if you had to make a big decision? In the future, wouldn't she have to choose between Buree and Satayu? How will she make the decision for that one because I'm loving Puen's character right now also. Lol. He's so cheesy and bubbly. That's how his character is supposed to be though.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Mahalo said:
I wasn't planning on tuning into this but checked out the first episode and it was really fun to watch. TV Scene has become one of my favorite productions at Ch.3 after Ka Badin so I wanted to see how this one went. I'm really liking Great's wardrobe in here. He's a lot more attractive and I can't quite put my finger on it. I haven't found him attractive in a while.

Anyways, when Margie was trying out which purse to buy at the mall, it foreshadowed a bit of the future plot. Great was like if you take this long to decide on a minor thing like this, how long would you take if you had to make a big decision? In the future, wouldn't she have to choose between Buree and Satayu? How will she make the decision for that one because I'm loving Puen's character right now also. Lol. He's so cheesy and bubbly. That's how his character is supposed to be though.
Well she (don't click if u don't want to know)
didn't, beun chose for her

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Omg, Great looks great, but he has definitely done something too those eyes. They just look sooo different. Or is it just me????

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Mahalo said:

Then she just chooses both, but that wouldn't do. But it's different wiht purses and humans. Purses don't have feelings to return her, but Buree and Satayu does. She'll have to choose the one who loves her more right? Or the one she liked second because if you really loved the first you wouldn't fall for the second.

rehann

sarNie Adult
phatman said:
Omg, Great looks great, but he has definitely done something too those eyes. They just look sooo different. Or is it just me????
that why the story called dtai ngao jan...its told the story of pabu's heart... after she clear of the shadow... who actually in her heart...

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
When he said that part I thought of how she will have to survive on her own and make hard decisions. Whereas before she wasn't doing much and never completed anything like her studies and all that.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
That too but I interpret it differently since during the synopsis both men are going to fall for her.

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
Really in love with this one. Love all the characters especially Paboo!!! Margie really brought this character into life. Tv scene has been producing many good lakorns lately and seem to have a lot coming up too. Is it just me or what, the ending credits are extremely beautiful, I love all of the graphic designs and this lakorn is just so right and perfect.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
getting interesting. i like both margie and great's character in here. 

i actually would like to see great in the remake of sera daran. he has that cheesy smile and dark, tall like likit as na kheem. the only other would be weir.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Favorite scene from Episode 2 was when Fer & Tho were talking and semi arguing in front of the elevator. Fer thought that Tho was going to arrest her, she pouted and turned around and stood in the corner. It was one of the cutest scenes in a lakorn ever! Tho's face was hilarious! Omg, Margie just killed me with adora-bubbles with that move!