fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Omg Pat kissed Kaew!!!!! Lol.. I pity chai pee he's at the table sounded by hi brothers with there love ones! There not helping at all.

So sad when Chai Lek was hugging Soifah and chai pee was like "Just seeing you happy and with your love makes miss Piengkwan."

hippo

sarNie Adult
arrrgghhhh!!!!! why did they have to end the ep like that!!! i wanted more!!!! not enough in today's episode.
how are they going to end it all in one ep!!! arrrgghhhhh!!!
tomorrow is going to be such a long day!!!!

pee's whole situation was so saddd....the letter to the brothers and Kwan  :cry:  :cry: ....i actually gasped when he got shot, i was expecting something else to happen. 
but the brothers still annoy me! ....thank the lord for Soi Fah! love her so much! she is the only one women/man enough!
i think Mom yah eit has softened down a little, but Yah Onn....grrrrrrrr!!!!!
she almost just lost her grandson and she is still like this!!!
i liked how they had kwan fall down to the ground when she heard the news. 
Pee was so cute when he woke up and all he wanted was Kwan and he was so happy to find out that Utt and Kwan were siblings...and when Chai Patt was checking his condition and all he did was ask about her.....his face was just so cute! like a child...truly the youngest of the family

the last episode of the whole series! is coming :cry:

lovestar

sarNie Adult
I don't quite understand how they will resolve everything in one episode?
There's the problem with rampa, the grandma's, kwan's father and her mum's ex. Plus they have the wedding.

greenbamboo

sarNie Egg
Are you guys sure that tomorrow will be the last ep?
I saw the preview and one question appears in my mind: How can they end up everything in one ep ??? :))))) 

AConfusedFangirl

sarNie Hatchling
OMG!!! How can the brothers act lovey dovey with their wifes in front of him?  :cry:  :cry:  :cry: It is like rubbing salt to his wound reminding him of his non-happy ending love story (so far) with Piengkwan... however James did well with his facial expression..
Chai Pee letter to his family makes me cry  :weep:  Sorry but I need to say this, Pope really know how to cry... He is definitely an expert in crying scene... and today I love Mom Yah back for giving chance to Piengkwan to stay with Chai Pee. 

As usual, Yah Onn being annoying to the max but her face when she read Chai Pee confession abt Piengkwan was hilarious. I can't help myself liking her for that scene.

Khun Utt and Jan are too cute... like those innocent type of couple..  :coverlaf:

Wait... did Rampa asked for Khun Pim's wedding dress??   :rant: That selfish girl really getting on my nerve. Hope those two friends realize Rampa evilness soon... I really feel like smacking her on the face. Urghh... a patient like Chai Pee can die due to her frequent annoying visit. But with all those kidnapping tomorrow, why I don't feel like it ending tomorrow?? :scratchchin: 

madlena1990

sarNie Hatchling
I got a feeling that in tmr's episode they are going to resolve all the issues with the kidnappings (by the way where the F*** is the police in this country with all the kidnappings?) and the issues with the grandmas and that wench Rampa and maybe next week will be the conclusion with all the weddings. Hope we get to see Chai Yai and Maprang's wedding too. But there is no way they can conclude the whole series in just one episode, :(

madlena1990

sarNie Hatchling
Overall I really liked  Khun Chai Ronappe's part because of the acting, the quality of the filming, the chemistry between Mint and James and the steady character development and of course the love development. I dint think it was rushed or slow.  But I didn't like Kwan's stubbornness, not only with Phi but also with her father. And what is up with not telling everyone that Aut is her brother and instead she left people misunderstand their relationship, even her friend  Jann. And the excessive kidnappings. Jesus, being kidnapped 4 times in 11 episodes is just ridiculous. Overall I think James Ma's part of the series was the best and I would love to see him with Mint in a modern lakorn. Last but not least, the ost was magical!

fun

Expired Sarnie
remember when everyone.was doubting.khun chai rachanon in wrapping up everything within half an episode, well it was done and im scared khun chai ronapee will take that route. havent watched todays episode but will do when i get.back to the hotel. my 4g is very weak here and my data almost done.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I think the brothers acted lovey dovey in front of him on purpose, so he would reconsider marrying Rampa. They probably want him to see how happy he would be marrying the right person and not the wrong person. Rampa and her dad are so annoying. They take advantage of their friends who are there for them with good intentions, and borrowing money from Khun Chai Yai?? Really? Wow, how to lower your pride. I think Ya Eeit is reaizing that Piengkwan loves Pee more than Rampa does also. She see's that Kwan is there to see Pee even when she is unable to visit him and just waits there. Rampa talks about how much she worries, but never shows it lol

spanky

sarNie OldFart
they already paid them bak with money...he's always borrowing money and never pay bak

Jun and AUT IS SOO CUTE

ROONAPEE RUK PLIENGKWAN FOREVER.....AWWWW

pope so good @ crying

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Today was so good!!!! Omfg when he got shot I just cried, and when chai Ruj cried I cried. When he was reading the letter to the family I cried. This episode was good. So happy for chai Pee to know the truth about Aut and Kwan. Lol he was so happy that he hurt himself and chai pat was telling him to calm down. Rampa you b!tch. I loved it when Kwan was like "Kwan loves pee, your my life." Owww Narak mak. I can wait for trrw. Omfg!!! Rampa is so evil. She gets kidnapped again. How is P'nok going to fit all that together were ya Oon goes to jail, the sistes part, the feeding chai pee part, the kidnapped part, and wedding!!!!!!!!

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
The whole day I've been up in the air thinking about Khun Chai Phee 555 my sister was so annoyed of me :( I hoped I saw Phee at the airport haahaha and I had hope he was my pilot kekekekekekekek ! Dammit ill be at Disneyworld toms morn and won't be able to watch the last episode with ya :(

fanny

sarNie Adult
The theme match chai pee the most. Every word is like chai pee never give up on Piangkwan. I like James Ma more and more on every episode I watch this series.