greenbamboo

sarNie Egg
Omg, the kiss scene and bed scene between Chai Pee and Rampa, so lucky it's just her dreaming :D
I'm waiting for tomorrow's ep, Khwan will confess her true feeling to Chai Pee, so exciting :D
By the way, im so disappointed at Gran Ait ( i dont know exactly name ), i thought she would be different from Gran On :(, but maybe at the end she will change her mind.
For the brothers, i think they have reasons for not helping Chai Pee, i mean not yet, doesnt mean never. First, it's not easy to oppose their Grans, since both grans are so sure about this marriage. Second, Rampa and her dad, everyone knows about them. Last, if they help at the first scene, there is no more drama for us to watch :D just kidding :D
I'm waiting to see how the director solves the problem, it looks so complicated, but just within 2 more episodes. 

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
^good point about the brothers but they're waiting last minute to help tho.

The scene where Khwan announced to Phee that she and Khun Aut are getting married was a stab in the heart ! James played that scene very well. His expression and hurt in his face sends a thousand pain in my heart T_T lol sighs

AConfusedFangirl

sarNie Hatchling
Arghhhhh!!!!!!!!!!  :rant:  :rant:  :rant: 

Mom Yah just proved me wrong. I really put my hopes on her as a trusted kind elder to all Khun Chais unlike Yah Onn but she just ruined it. Poor Chai Pee, he really had to fight alone... His brothers are not helping at all and now Mom Yah also against him...  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  Lemme hug you Nong James... eh???  :eek:fftopic:  :bhehe:  :bhehe:  :bhehe: 

And don't let me start on Rampa... she's just total madness  :crazy:  those wailing and her imagination are scary. CRAZY!

To Chai Pee : Su su na ka!!!  :thumbup:  You did great!!

What can I do to make this lakorn continue?? I really don't want this to end...  :tearybye:  My weekends will never be the same... 

lovestar

sarNie Adult
My favorite scene in Ronapee: pee showing Kwan and her cousin around the work force area. I dont know what it is, but the scene made my heart flutter. The english music helped it a bit because it was like the reconnecting of long lost lovers. The scenery was beautiful and Pee smiling at Kwan made everything lift up. And then they had to put the depressing instrumental back on which shattered everything

heathvee

sarNie Juvenile
I'm still puzzled abt the scene pee almost kissed Kwan and they just skipped to the next part lol bad editing

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I don't think it was bad editing. Lol I think p'nok intentionally cut that scene to make our hearts jump hahahah i was like "hey....what ? theres another kissing scene? whaaa ? How come i didn't know about this!? YESSSS....whaaaaTTTT !??? (when the scene faded away) hahaha ! That scene was def a teaser !!! And a surprise hehe I love surprises :p I also love how the ost played right when Phee leaned in for a kiss. Our imaginations predicts the rest haahah ! Khwan lost her first kiss to Phee on the day he proposed to her and she didnt stop him kekekekekekekek <3

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Today's episode was amazing, I didn't expect so much. Omfg I agree with all of y'all. He purposely cut the kissing scene out because P'nok know what we will react like. Owwww!!! When they were about to kiss I loved the way James just came in, instead of going straight in he turns his head instead!!!!! OWWWWW!!!!! They are so evil I hate them. Finally Pee tells them he ain't marrying this witch!!! He cried so cute!!!!! I can't wait for him to find out that Khun'aut is her brother. I am so excited for trees ep, he got shot in his plane an crashed!!!!!! It still didnt get to the part where Kwan was wearin that beautiful blue dress walking down the stairs, and when the his grandma is in the hospital, and when Chai Pat kissed Kaew, and when Ya Oon ends up in jail!!! Omfg still so much more to go!!!! Marathee is evil. Tell her sister to marry him to ruin Kaew too.
I cannot wait for trrw!!!!

LOVE M&M

sarNie Hatchling
Just a little bit more

cr: pantip

why do they have cut it!!!!

My favorite scene today it when Kwan tell Pee that she will marry Aut, then he turn and walk away. The music come in just the right time, even through it sad, but he look super cool in that scene

fanny

sarNie Adult
Oh gosh! I've never watch a lakorn where p'ek show so much love to n'ek and not afraid to confess to her. He never give up and is not afraid to tell n'rai that he only love n'ek. N'rai is evil, but cant really do shit. This type of p'ek got my heart a 1000%. Love James so much. Love this character so much I will miss this series to the heart.

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Yes no other Pra'Ek confesses like that. Most Pra'Ek will be too scared, scared of there own heart. Yes my favorite scene is when he told everyone he will love and marry only Kwan. In your face Rampa!!!! But the kiss scene was still by far the best. When Chai Pee wa walking up to Kwan with the flowers he music made it sound so dramatic!!!!

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
There nose touched tho!

Yes when she told pee she was going to marry Aut I was like OFMG. But I didn't care because she will never marry her own brother. James played it well. The way he just turned his back on them.

fun

Expired Sarnie
omg i feel like ditching the beach to go back to the hotel and watch todays epusode. i swear this is the first lakorn in a long time where i cant wait to ditch vacation for it lol

spanky

sarNie OldFart
i wish the bro spoke up more and is on Pee side...he did that for them...

I guess Pee can handle it, he SPOKE up and Said NO he won't marry her and only loves Kwan....but Back up from the BRO's would be nice....more support to show the Granny ..SU Su PEE!! Damn right PEE...love him in this Ep...

.I love Only Kwan and will only marry Kwan...my Life is my own...i got a job and paycheck...you tell em

GRR....granny - Think of The Rampa Feeling?....well THink of PEE feeling---  ; ( damn granny

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Ya I wish the bro's were a bit more help, but freakin Chai Yai is always telling them to calm down first like wtf help ur bro, he help all of ya'll and this is what he get's, calming down first. wtf!!! u guys just have to wait until death to help your brother out!!! should've helped him from the start.

Finally p'Nok changed the posters I was getting tired of the rampa and them one, and there poster too. I need a brother poster one. I like the poster whee Mint cried and he edit that with a dance scene.

hippo

sarNie Adult
agree with you all. 

at first i thought the opening of this episode was going to be a bit more dramatic, following from the dance scene....but instead they made the ending dramatic yet again and it is killing us all!!!

i liked the scene where he came to give her back the ring, and they were both  crying on opposite sides of the door. they both looked they were in so much pain. 
oh when he told the whole crew he loved her and will only marry her and put the ring on her...my god! my heart was racing....LOL. 
yes compared to his brothers and many other pra eaks he does confess his love to her a lot and out loud to. i liked it how he told his grandmothers straight out that if they did not approve of his love and marriage to Kwan then he would leave the palace....a true man and solider!
I'm disappointed in Mom Yah Eit too....but Rampa and her dad just knew which buttons to push, mentioning the brother's dad and that he wouldn't be able to rest in peace if the promise did not go through and that no one would no longer look up to or respect the Jutathep name because they can not keep a promise.....but they are willing to lose pee completely (as in he has no soul/life), by making him marry Rampa....i love it how he walks to where they say he has to get measured for his suite, but then he says there's no wedding and walks out. 
yes, Rampa is Crazy!!!!
:cry: when kwan told pee that she was going to marry  Utt....it was sad for both sides, and she had to hide behind her brother whilst he was on his way home. the song came in at the perfect time, and i love it how it was just Chin's voice no instruments.....and James did look good in uniform!
i liked the scene where they toured the air force base to.....his face brightened up and how he talked to her....it also showed how much she actually trusts/needed him in the moment when she grabbed his arm to go see if the kid was her cousin. 

hrmmmm :scratchhead2: .....seems like i like every part of last nights ep....LOL :bhehe:

arghhh i can't wait for tomorrow's ep.....there's still so much more to come.
i want to see the grandma's faces when they find out what kind of person Rampa really is.
i want to know how the grandma's will settle the promise and relationship between them and the tewarprom's......how juntrapor will react when she finds out that Utt is Kwan's brothers.....and most of all all the brothers and wives together. 

i'm also disappointed in the brothers, married or not, could you handle seeing your little brother in so much pain???.....the grandma's are already planning a wedding for him and already have a date....they actually have to wait till he is dying. 
and does Kaew even tell Chai Patt how Rampa is treating her?!
and Rampa's friends!!!.....have they not yet seen her true colours??????

the kiss scene had me screaming for more!!!! grrrr P'Nok! it was an incomplete feeling!.....it was all camera angle!!! 

spanky

sarNie OldFart
The granny the worst....trying to pay them off...they so disrespectful and don't deserve any respect. ...I would sacrifice all for my family happiness...who care about repretation. ..the bro's are useless...pee is a man...soldier...he tell the granny how he feels..

"I love you as a man ai pee...I will leave the palace...I got a job and money.."
Love is sacrifice