WeirFany

sarNie Adult
Okay. So here's my two cents about what's been said so far about this whole lying thing. 

Maybe it's me being biased, but Kwan has the right to keep her brother and father a "lie" for now. I mean, let's face it. She's been on her own with her mom, aunt, cousin and etc without her brother and father for 18 years. It's not going to be easy for her to accept them so quickly as her family. She felt a sense of abandonment from her father, so of course she doesn't want to claim him in public yet. Sure she told Chai Pee, but that's because he was getting a dirty idea. 

As for P'Aut. If you noticed in episode 8, even though she doesn't outwardly claim him as a her brother when Chai Pee was there, she has let him come into her home and they have obviously grown closer. I mean, the whole household knows that he is her half brother hence in ep.6, he was like he would tell the family members of the house to not acknowledge him as her brother. On top of that, when she calls him, she calls him affectionately and warmer now. She most definitely has accepted him as a brother, because he'd done so much for her and if she hasn't yet, she definitely is close to it. 

About lying to Chai Pee about it, I just think she's doing that again for her own benefit with regards to the movie/celebrity scene for her own sake. But hey, I don't think that's too bad. 

As for Chai Pee lying to Kwan...it's good and bad as well. 
He did with good intentions to help out Yotyod's fiance. But afterwards he did it for somewhat cruel intentions, to test her and see how easy she is. The of course to tease her, and eventually the lie remained a lie because he fell for her. And he missed his timing to tell her the truth. 

However, Chai Pee's lie is the one that will hurt not only her but both of them the most because his lie hid his true identity of higher status and fiance. One that to her, draws a line between them. Because he officially can't be hers because of the barrier that now separates them. 

As for Kwan's lie about her brother, it's one if anything that will hurt Chai Pee but once revealed will i'm most likely be a relief to him since she definitely only had her heart on him only. 
But it's their lie, that will hurt Jun. 

fun

Expired Sarnie
well she did say to chai phee that p'aut is a brother she highly respect. i dont think she has fully accepted him. i didnt like that chai phee used his lie to test her. his plan totally backfired on him. i understand that this issue isnt black and white. both lied in their own way. both were honest in their own way. but his lie eventually will cause greater pain which it did in sunday's episode.

fun

Expired Sarnie
oh i keep forgetting to mention this. i know it is just a minor detail but im a little disappointed that soifah didnt speak in her dialect. she is proud of her heritage, culture and language. even when she came back to jjtathep palace, she still spoke her own language.

siac-hti

sarNie Egg
fun said:
oh i keep forgetting to mention this. i know it is just a minor detail but im a little disappointed that soifah didnt speak in her dialect. she is proud of her heritage, culture and language. even when she came back to jjtathep palace, she still spoke her own language.

I noticed this too and was kinda irritated. She kept it even when she was being tested and harrassed by the grandmas so I thought it was odd/off that she'd suddenly (?) drop it. I wonder if they're gonna hint at the reason later on. Either way, I wished she'd kept it.

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Watching episode 6 in eng sub hahaha it was to cute and funny.

K: Thank you for the flowers
P: Does Aut come here often.

Hahaha that came out of no where. The funny part is when he was like "Kwan, what's wrong with you." Lol wtf the question is "what is wrong with you Chau pee." Lol when pop and mint were ring cute Pee was like "I need to punch a face right Now." Owww get jealous so fast. Hahahah pronad is so cute. Chai pee will become such a good dad. He was like "ok since it's getting late you have to wake up early to go to school." What a cutie pee. I feel lonely with him sometimes because he's all in his bed alone while all his other brothers have someone to cuddle with (besides Chai Yai, but he's living happy with the person he LOVES).

fun

Expired Sarnie
okay i thought i was the only one that felt that way. i know it is just a minor detail but i just wanted it to get off my chest. she was very persistence during khun chai rachanon to speak in her own dialect. i thought they would keep that character trait in khun chai ronapee.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Yay finished ep6 with subs...my heart hurts even more now since I've fully watched the episode...

Chai Phee's fighting scenes were cool ! Teh maaaak ! His fighting skill is very convincing ESP for a newbie too ya know..there I go again..chom n'James maak gern pai 555 ohhh i just love J.Ma *sparkly eyes lol

Even though it wasn't Khwan's fault that Yod became such a slacker and drunkee (I don't blame Khwan at all lol), it was kind of her to give him a mental slap in the face to realize that he has such an amazing girl in front of him...even though she's weak in the outside, like what Kwan mentioned, Pim is strong in the inside. Heck yes she is, especially for putting up with Yod !!! Can't wait until Pim realizes Rampa's nasty schemes ! She sure did get a taste of Rampa's true colors during the night of Loy Krathong. I honestly don't like Chalai at all. She says the stupidest things just to satisfy Rampa. Ugh I just want to slap her in the face. I know you're so grateful that Pim and Rampa well ESP Rampa took you as a friend, but don't speak so lowly to satisfy her. Pim is by far different from how Rampa and Chalai think and speak.

The dream-like melody version of the ost during Chai Phee's dream had my heart racing. Everything about the dream was so perfect, the scene was beautifully done and the shot of Phee and Khwan holding hands so happily in the Jutathep Palace is like a dream come true...sadly, it was just a dream. After Chai Phee woke up, the ost melody changed back into the depressing version. Now that made my heart drop...literally T_T I admittedly said at the beginning of KCR how I had wished that the quality of KCR was filmed how the others were filmed. But now, I love the quality. It certainty captures the mood and setting of this part of the series. Gahhhh P'Nok deserves an award :) Yah there were many complaining about the slow pace blah blah....See how far along KCR has come now......Perfectly done and well balanced....well that's my IMO lol I love P'Nok to pieces :p
At least we know, Phee had intended to confess to Piangkwan is true identity...That dream was a wake up call for him to tell her who he really is because if he doesn't, he'll lose her forever...I love the fact that right after his dream, he went to Khwan's house with pink roses and fixed himself in the mirror hahahaha so likely of Chai Pee :p hahaha kind of reminded me of Kawee fixing himself before meeting Narin again after finding where she had ran away to. Opps off topic :0

Gah speaking of Aut and Khwans sibling bond scene that Pee witnessed, I hurt so much for him. His eyes were all teary and you can tell how hurt he was ! Hahaahah he wanted to punch someone's face 5555 I find it so ironic how everything Rampa is not good at, Khwan has those qualities :p in your face (; hahaha ! He didn't even care when Rampa gave him the scarf, and when it came to Khwan, he wanted her to knit him a sweater...Gnaaaaaw <3

I am the most pissed at The Gmas ! I am so disappointed in Yaa Aiet. Very. And I thought she was the nicer one too. Smh. Smdh ! I'm losing respect towards her !!! She'd rather let her flesh and blood suffer for a damn promise !

Okiess 99 nows ladies lol (; I miss Phee and Khwan already...

Btw. I'm still not over ep.8 T_T the ram scene still gets me

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
fun said:
okay i thought i was the only one that felt that way. i know it is just a minor detail but i just wanted it to get off my chest. she was very persistence during khun chai rachanon to speak in her own dialect. i thought they would keep that character trait in khun chai ronapee.
understandable. but i guess it was sort of a give and take situation with soifah and rachanon. 

he remained alongside her, to help her home develop into a stronger nation. she became a wife, and she also was willing to speak in the way that she does now. 

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I see it as soifah was sooo adamant about it when it is "force" upon her...

Now its not force and maybe she chose to speak thai since she's in thailand....sure lek will accommodate n speak issan when he's in her land... I speak English in usa...as a respect ...I don't expect ppl to try laos n accommodate me when english is the lang (unofficial)....I only speak laos at home or translating

My bf white n try to speak laos...bought a book/cd to learn...he tries to speak with my mom...my mom tries to learn eng... the kinda taught each other. .. wish I can say it was successful. ...but some words. ..he still trying

bellherr

sarNie Juvenile
Watching the eng subs for part 8 and the part where she said " But you forget I'm a human, who has a heart. not anyones toy." SOOOO SAD! her crying scene there, gets me everytime
:(