fantastic_27

''SMTown'
I love what bella is wearing it's pretty. 

Question: 
I notice that when I watch Chai Pee's part I haven't a seen a poster of the five brothers, but I seen poster of them in all the other series. Did Chai Pat have  brother poster.

I couldn't find Chai Pat's. I really want Chai Pee to have one.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I watched a small part of KCR SC ahahah James ma's reaction when he found out that he will be pairing up with MintChalida was freakin cayoooteeee hahaha !

Host: when you found out mint Chalida was Piangkwan what was your reaction?

James: hueyyy Mint Chalida? (Just like this)

Host: (koey duu mai?) have you watched her before?

James: khun Nu Ploykwan ! 555 he even watched TD complimenting how cool and beautiful she is shooting the gun

Their first meeting he was totally shy : sawatdee khrap ! 555 Ahhh James Ma is truly adorable. He didnt dare speak to her aweeee

Ahhhh I totally adore his reaction. He speak as a fan not a co-star 555 too cute <3

Mints reaction to James was funny lol she didn't know how to approach James too because he was HK luk krueng. 5555 James waii Nong and she was a bit shock ahahah so she waii back ! Tai laaeo their first meeting naruk naruk

meenia

sarNie Adult
fantastic_27 said:
I love what bella is wearing it's pretty. 

Question: 
I notice that when I watch Chai Pee's part I haven't a seen a poster of the five brothers, but I seen poster of them in all the other series. Did Chai Pat have  brother poster.

I couldn't find Chai Pat's. I really want Chai Pee to have one.

Yeah there is a pix of the brothers for Chai Pat, the guys are all in black suits and Chai Pat is in the middle up front like a V instead.  I don't know how to take the pix.. so i will just tell you what episode i'm rewatching..lol.. Episode 8 at 56:32 .. hope that helps.. it's a very nice shot also.lol.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Thx for your comment, Smilez. B/c of that I got curious and watched that segment of Tonight Show. If James and Mint met for the first time during the fitting, then that would mean they did not attend any casting sessions together prior like the case with 4hjhkk project. Because of this, I can also pinpoint a contradiction and lie by one of K'Ae's minions last year. *smirks*

Edit: Sorta OT. Gomenasai.

fantastic_27

''SMTown'

What do you think? Cute? I think they're cute together. He must be happy to meet Kim. I'm sure he seems lakorn of her. 555+ 

Yaam

sarNie Adult
Kim looks old for James Ma, she's suitable for as his sister.

James Ma and Chalida have many shows//interviews on air atm. these past weeks, need to catch up! Eeer.

fun

Expired Sarnie
i believe james would watch action theme lakorn. and kim has not done any action lakorn lol

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Slowly catching up with da sub & without da sub lol...Kwan is slowly fallen for Pee but it going to bring tear in my eyes when Kwan find out who Pee really is...Aut & Kwan BBF is so cute...go on and get marry already u two lol!

So episode 7 is when Kwan find out Pee true identity huh? Can't wait...

fanny

sarNie Adult
I really they extend this part. I am slowly starts I like James Ma. He's quite adorable. I just wish his eyes is little bigger lol.

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
^^^ They Look Super Cute
James Ma Is Soo Adorable
BTW...If James Ji And Mint Were To Pair Up...What Would We Call
We Cant Call Them JaMint...TAKEN

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
fantastic_27 said:

What do you think? Cute? I think they're cute together. He must be happy to meet Kim. I'm sure he seems lakorn of her. 555+ 

wow, this is interesting! hehe I like. lmao! I was posting a picture of James Ma and Mew the other day, and here comes Kimmy! <3  
James Ma actually looks really dressed with both ladies. lol I'd like to see him with Mew and Kim! I don't care about age difference!!!!!!