narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
Lol I miss the 4 huajai gang. James, he's grown on me.
Those eyes of James with Bella. His eyes are similar to Mark when he's around a specific person.... Those eyes. I'm falling for James, both James!! I just love James Jirayu's personality. And we're getting to see more of James Ma's playful side also.
Khun Chai Ronnapee is getting better every part. Can't wait until Saturday!!!

AConfusedFangirl

sarNie Hatchling
I like all three episodes in this week!!  :thumbsup: 

First of all the appearance of all the brothers plus in-laws, Ronnapee & Piengkwan love going official (I consider it's official since Chai Pee confess and she didn't reject   :yes:  LOL) , and all the actions and drama. Love it!

I feel pity towards his friend, Khun Yod. Well it's understandable why he just lose it. His friend ask him to leave a woman because he had a fiancee but turn out that friend courting the girl eventhough he also already had someone expected to be his fiancee. If it happens to me, I would probably do the same or even worse  :gungirl:  HAHAHA~

But my fav scene is when Chai Pee tried to flatter Yah On by massaging her leg but she replied with straight face "No need!". I just   :lmao3:  His reaction is just so cute!!!

But again... Friday seem so long...  :cry1:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
>.< Rampa, is not smart at all showing her true colors towards the servants. They may seem like they aren't so important, but sometimes the servants play the biggest roles in acceptance from the grandma's. Gosh, I don't want to wait til next Friday. I was so happy to see Chai Lek and Soi Fah today ^.^. 

I am effing annoyed by Yord Yod, he is a freaking scumbag. I hope Pim finds someone who is worthy of her in the end because Yord Yod doesn't deserve her. 

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Yod has no right to be mad...he's an asshole...he courting a grl even though he has a fiancee....that is shady as hell...pee just remind him of the fact....nk is/was never his in any way...she only accept him as a friend....yod should be punch in the face trying to string 2 ppl

spanky

sarNie OldFart
oh lol...cute they wore the same outfit....dunno if red w/white polka dot his nadech thing haha

Yod is retarded....she never liked him.....she was polite to him that it....he doesn't deserve his finance...who does he think he is? Love is not "owning" some1...grrr...wish Pee wouldn't let him go and beat the shit out of that Shit head Yod...

The hit was worth it I guess...he get sympathy from n'k 

Love how all these ppl feel they have the right to dictate other ppl lives...crazy

"Here" wife is too pretty for  him... -.-

Jun dad is funny/cute...giving Jun to Aut (they are soo cute) and as a bonus give him a sack of rice to take her away...haha

awww..the lil  boy n his crush

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Chai pee is a playboy. How can YOD not know that Chai Pee will fall in love with her. Pee is a playboy so yeah he'll be interested in her!!

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Even if pee is or isn't...it doesn't matter...kwan is Not his g/f and he already has a finance...yod a scumbag...not a man

heathvee

sarNie Juvenile
yod has no right to get upset but he has the right to feel betrayed though,chai pee knew  yod feelings for piengkwan so kinda deserve the beating though somehow 

ep4, 5 is soo good,watched it without subs while segmenting but still loved it  :thumbsup: james and mint has great chemistry 

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
heathvee said:
yod has no right to get upset but he has the right to feel betrayed though,chai pee knew  yod feelings for piengkwan so kinda deserve the beating though somehow 

ep4, 5 is soo good,watched it without subs while segmenting but still loved it  :thumbsup: james and mint has great chemistry 
I agree with you, but Kwan never felt anything between them, but when she fell into Pee's arm she deffiently felt a spark. Yes YOD does feel betrayed! YOD is kind of crazy. See the way he wa throwing the darts. He was hella furious an scary! And when he tackled him down by his neck. Omfg! When e first hit chai pee I almost cred because I know that in Chai Pee's mind, YOD has never hit him like that before because they were best friends for life. He couldn't fight his best friend! I know Pee was stronger then that, but he's a good man an can never hurt his friend.

It was too cute! Today's episode was great. When Kwan was like "It's good he likes someone." And chai pee was like "just like how your going to like me." And when he wa giving her the ring he was like "I love you." And all those other cute words "I can de today" then Kwan gushed him and told him no! EEEKKKK! It was cute because when he accidentally said he loved Lwan out loud to his brothers and in-laws he blushed! Heheheh

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
What I don't get is that why isn't anyone stopping them from fighting! That's so f'in lame. Hello there is a fight n no one is stopping it, and I'm talking to the couch! Wtf!

N plus that's not how u play football!

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
fantastic_27 said:
What I don't get is that why isn't anyone stopping them from fighting! That's so f'in lame. Hello there is a fight n no one is stopping it, and I'm talking to the couch! Wtf!

N plus that's not how u play football!
I'm sure all of their pilot mates didnt want to get involve in their problem because they are all friends. Oh yhea that's not football. It's a sport called rugby. Nok had James learn how to play with real pros as well as with Dom's team with Marks homies Kan and etc

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I don't see YOD as a Man...so him feeling betray is an after thought...how did Pee betray him? By liking the same girl he liked? If he does like her and is courting her...it's NOT YOD's Business....He does not OWN KWAN...yes i do understand that as friends it be Nice If Pee let him know....if he does, Yod still be PISS and it's all about "KWAN" not their relationships as friend...yod "CLAIM" kwan cuz he likes her...so i disagree about Pee betraying him..I feel Yod is Piss that Pee "STOLE" Kwan away...has nothing to do w/Pee as a friend and betraying him...I find Yod as selfish...1. He has a fiance and courts another , His love is fickle....he doesn't have the "GUT's" as a man to break it off 1st....another is it's a 1-sided thing...but he is "CONVINCED" otherwise, thinking him and Kwan had more than that...

He goes see her drunk and pick a fight w/her bro...thinking he's stealing her...what Aut said to him, made me See Aut as a real MAN...reasonable ...he told him a real man won't do what Yod doing and that is true

Usually guys can "Duke" it out and get over it and move on....

Thip2789

sarNie Hatchling
AHHHHHHHHHH!!!! Just wanted to scream to my Jiranee couple pics eventho I've seen it millions of time lol can never get tired of them lol

Anyways bck to.Ronnapee...yea I don't feel bad for Yot at all. He's a dusche and idk how Pim can love him. He has no right to feel betrayed bc he did the same thing to Pim. And I don't get how Pim is friends with Rampa and wth when the guys were playing rugby, why didn't no one stopped them. Even the coach stood there watching

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
I agree with most if not everything that has been said. 

Yod, has the right to be angry if it's because he felt betrayed by his own friend. 
But with that said, his anger should only end there towards the friendship. He's become so obsessed with Kwan, a celebrity who has always saw him as a friend only. Became swept up in his own fantasy and neglected the one patient woman by his side who had always and still loves him despite her heart breaking, his fiance. 
He's a disgraceful man and doesn't deserve Kwan's attention. 

As for Pee, I agree, I kind of liked seeing his anger seeing how he's just always jealous (but not admitting it) or cute and sweet. 

But James  and Mint has amazing chemistry. But I'm not suprised either, since Mint has had amazing chemistry with all her leading men. :))

spanky

sarNie OldFart
His lie is selfish....but he's soo afraid to lose her since it sooo hard for him to get through her barrier...nk fault is her "ah-ga-thit" about her dad...she already dismiss him now..shes afraid to repeat history....n pee case is that...just like her mom.....it be worse if she knew...along with his granny and rampa obstacle

Pee gave her the ring...saying

"This represent me as a man, pilot...soldier..has nothing to do with "ta-goon" family name"....

bellherr

sarNie Juvenile
I hope it's not 10 episodes!!! :(
This is getting sooo close to the CLIMAXX!!
Cannot wait till she finds out about chai Pee's real idenity!!

So far this 3 episodes was better than last two episodes. I'm in love with chai Pee's sweet words he uses on Kwan to get her attention <3
I think its soo cute how the little boy has a crush on the girl!! Their cotton candy scene was soo adorable!! Lol everyone doubted chai pee's part last week, I'm sure everyones regretting it!! It has gotten sooo good!! I cannot wait for next weeks episodes;) love JM!! But will always be a MM team :)