fantastic_27

''SMTown'
James Ma and Mint Chalida are so cute I swear!!!! I wish they were a real Koo-Kwan!!! Lol!! They should be together again after KCR!!!! Jame and Bella should be together in another lakorn to.

James is Jirayu 
James is Ma. hehehe

James and Mint fit a comedy Lakorn. James already fit as a playboy. Mint fits as a hi-so women in that BTS video. EEEKKK!!! they need to be paired up again soon!

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Just think Of PCKK when it comes to this drama.

"Being a commoner or noble is just an acception, a persons true nature could be good or evil. As for manner and behavior it's just a thin shell that can wear off and thicken everything."

Prang was a noble.
Ying Taew was a noble to (I think)
Kaew was a commoner 
Soifah was a commoner, but then she found her true identity which was a princess (Not noble)
Pliengkwan is a commoner, but she is known as a celebrity. So I don't thinks she an commoner.

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
I am missing James and Kaew so much after watching them in KCR when she was being criticized in by stupid Rampa, like girl at least she didn't try to be apart in the family they choos her, unlike Rampa who is trying to put herself into the family when Chai Pee doesn't even want her!!! Ugh anyways heres a little something.

http://youtu.be/JaipJYw7Yk4
Lol. Thxs to P'Nokchatchai for thinking about the fans, thats why he gave James and Bella something smooth smooth for us fans too watch because he himself also enjoyed James and Bella's chemistry in Khun Chai Puttipat!

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
I am really excited for episode three!!!! EEEKKK! I am glad chai pat was th first to know his little sister in law!!! Hahaha!!! It was funny when Chai or was telling hint I lie. Awwwhhh I love both my James!!!

fun

Expired Sarnie
i just finished rewatching khun chai rachanon :) it would be nice to see them as well. but honestly i dont want any couple to reappear. that means less of kwan and pee. they need all the screen time they can get.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
fun said:
i just finished rewatching khun chai rachanon :) it would be nice to see them as well. but honestly i dont want any couple to reappear. that means less of kwan and pee. they need all the screen time they can get.
Couldn't agree more (; Kwan and Pee need all the time they can get on-screeeeen :D so far it isn't bad but since there's so many sub stories in this part that hasn't been shown yet, I hope they do get more on-screen time.

I can understand why ppl wanna see their fav pairings because I was like that too when I was watching Wayupak Montra lol waiting to see M&M's scenes lol

alwaizemeeh

sarNie Adult
So I hear that there are mix responses about the lakorn... I just think it's cause this lakorn is suppose to be slow paced and everyone is hyped up by the fast paced series before it. It's like a scary movie,,, you don't want to watch the scenes because you're scared but then you peek through because it's interesting.

and there was a scene I couldn't help but smile deep down.. When Puttipat tried to get Ronnapee to admit that he likes PiangKwan or PiengKwan, however we are spelling her name in this thread, he just goes if you know then why ask. I feel the tension this lakorn is building up though... Ronnapee likes her and is testing her while he's totally avoiding his grandmas. someone said something about the character ronnapee.. My take on him is he doesn't trust women so easily and so he puts Kwan on a test and that also goes to explain why he's a play-ah, play-ahh! He also feels the pressure of keeping the promise therefore he's just avoiding the matter all together for the meanwhile.

So many heartbreaks in this lakorn.. I keep typing movie but going back to edit as lakorn... I really feel as if I'm watching a movie like James Ma had said in the behind the scenes that sunkissedara uploaded... here, it is Thursday, and in Thailand it is Friday!! wait it airs on FRIDAY in Thailand right? I love Miniezmin, she is so quick with the eng subs and everything!!! I don't know about others but I feel excited to see james ma and mint's relationship develop in the lakorn...

sorry I'm like all over the place with my post

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
During SC, James gets shy when Chalida stares at him. He pauses lol and there are times where he would turn facing the wall hahaah too adorable. The part where Pop passed the magazine to Mint, James literally snatched it away from her hands o.o he really wanted to show the viewers the kissing pic 555555

I really love Pops personality. So loud and playful :)

Yaam

sarNie Adult
Love the caps that you captured of Ma and Chalida in your mv, smilez! SUPERDUPER CUTENESS OVERLOAD.. they have became more playful and comfortable with each other. I wanna see them in a modern drama.. revenge/drama/romance so bad now.