kodocha

sarNie Juvenile
Hello i am new but i join since i love lakorn :dance1:  anyway i am not sure if its rumor or not there is movie for mint and james called Volleyball Ruk but i hope the rumors true :woot2:  but i saw it in asianfuse so who knows  :scratchhead2:

bellherr

sarNie Juvenile
kodocha said:
Hello i am new but i join since i love lakorn :dance1:  anyway i am not sure if its rumor or not there is movie for mint and james called Volleyball Ruk but i hope the rumors true :woot2:  but i saw it in asianfuse so who knows  :scratchhead2:
I don't see it in asianfuse

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Mintwix help sub. 555+ Ipsnilez your MV is totally the Righ song for Chai Pee!!!! Starch at was funny. I have to say they were super loud. They r teens still, still in there 18-19 years. Pop was shocked hen James said he was 19 he wa like "huh 19 your only 19." And James was like yes and he was like "how old r u mint." She Sai 19 too an pop was like "Mint doesn't look 19 she looks 20." Hahahah lol. Pop is so funny.

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
I'm really loving Khun Chai Ronnapee. I like the pace, in real life, things do take time to develop. I personally am glad that Chai Pee falls for Piengkwan. He sees all of her hardships and tries to sympathize with her. He also tries to help her. It really puts him in perspective that not everyone lives the rich and royal life like he does. The one dumb move that I want to kick him for is testing her. He is so dumb, Chai Pee, hope you get smarter. I loved the hospital scene when Chai Pat teases Chai Pee that now he's a farmer as well as his interest in Piengkwan. Of course, Chai Pee would deny it, silly goose. Chai Pat already knows the answer, but he just wanted a straight up answer from his little brother. Can't wait for more :)

spanky

sarNie OldFart
from that I watched and seen...he seems like a good down-to earth guy....family oriented...Mint said he's very respectful of his family...teasing him as a mommy boy....

for a quiet person in the interview he's open and isn't shy...many ppl are stuck on their bias or predisposition notion of something

that's the entertainment business......again we are all only "human" with flaws...just cuz they dara they are not an exception

"those in glass houses shouldn't throw stones"\

Friday yet??

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
K'chai Pawornruj had its 1 year Anniversary dinner today! So cute.  Can't believe it's been one year!!! WOW!! 
The actors receive doll figures of themselves. so cute. lol :p

Mew with her Mama and other casting crew.

Lol. digging Apassin with Mew. 5555

pra'nang

Cr. apassin's IG< somjing, Pujira

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
ip.smilez said:
I have to say JM is very adorable and they suit each other very much because they don't have a big age difference, but James personality is way different from all her other co-stars. He doesn't seem to tease her as much as the others. Pope loves to tease her, Alex likes to teaser too, and Mark. I don't really care because JM is too cute. I want to see them more in KCR and after KCR. I hope he gets the role with Mint in Kaew Ta Warn Jai. JAMES MA IS SO FREAKIN FINE AND CUTE!!!!! :woot:

these pictures are too cute. Looks like a fitting they're are doing for a lakorn. It looks like Mint is a rich girly girl that meets a annoying playboy