spanky

sarNie OldFart
I cried...felt so bad for her...with all the ppl against her...pee harrassing her...the quote she read was dead on...I'm glad he is kinda looking n forming his own opinion..

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
IMF the ending title was awesome. I love ChatChai's format of Lakorns. James was crying at the ending title. He is such a cute cryer. EEEKKK!!!!!!! James Ma fever.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Awwww :( they cut the ending for Khun Chai Lek, he was suppose to drag her inside the tent, and she was suppose to abuse him as he try to ahem lol, but I love the opening for Khun Chai Pee, all the couples together <3

gracejen

sarNie Egg
Chai Pee will go back and forth w/ falling for Kwan and thinking badly of her cause he thinks he knows what is going on. But he doesn't. LOL & SMH

Some spoilers of what will be shown in episode 3, 4, and 5. Manager posted summaries of episodes 1-5 the other day.
Ep3
Kwan starts having better feelings concerning Pee cause he was there for her after an incident on the filming sets. (Where he gave her encouraging words and was there for her.)
We meet Kwan's half-brother in this episode too.
Pee helps Kwan w/ her grandma's surgery. Asks Chai Phat to waive his fee or something. But finds out an older rich man paid for the surgery. It was Kwan's father, but Pee doesn't know that and gets jealous/mad again.

Ep4
Pee goes and asks Kwan who the man is. She tells him he's her father. Pee isn't happy for too long cause Kwan cuts her relationship w/ him. She doesn't want a love life that is painful
Pee is sad, but doesn't stop from trying w/ her. Episode where they dance in the hangar.
Old dude tries to rape Kwan when she goes to ask that her Uncle not get fired. Pee helps her.

Ep5
Pee is there for Kwan. Doesn't want the person he loves to give up the job she loves.
Episode where they go to temple together and he gives her his necklace. Also tells her he loves her.
Rampa sees Pee and Kwan together. Yodyok is hurt his friend ~stole Kwan from him.
Rampa goes and tells one of the grandmas about Kwan. Gets them to make him work somewhere else to be far away from Kwan.

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
Mark is so HOTT in that pilot suit!!!!! He looks sexier than the pra'ek!!!! Super HOTt the part with mark on the background playing pool ( idk) I try to focus on him!!!! He looks damn good why can't he be pra'ek in this!!!!! AHHHH my mark I understand how you wanted chai pees role!!! Rak Rak...

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Wow Khun Chai Lek have such a cute sweet ending...Junta and Jao Luang Chat also have a cute rndig as well....happily every after :)

Da opening credit of Khun Chai Ronapee is differet from all da other and da lakorn it itself it different...da color and everything is different from da others...anyways love all da couple in da opening credit!

Episode 1...so far it okay...just didnt like da waterfall scene...it too loud and i could hardly heard any sh!t :p Pliangkwan is such a goregous girl...sad there are many hater but Chai Pee will make it better...

hippo

sarNie Adult
Ronapee was filmed with hd cameras, that's what makes it look better and different.
The image was so good as soon as the title came on.
Does this one have a bigger cast than all the others? It seemed like there were so many people in the credits.

I was so excited, waiting to see mark's appearance and of course piengkwan.
Mark being himself in the background, playing pool And bouncing around to the music :)
I wonder if he will ever appear in a scene with Chalida and if P'nok gave him any lines....

I LOL'd so bad when the 2 grandma's called Chai Pee to go and talk and to get away from them, he shouted really loud and pretended to have to go to work, and they shouted with him because they were surprised....lol
But you can sense it this time,mit won't just be Yah oun's doing, with pressuring him to marry rampaa......mom yah is going to have a big role here. Feel sorry for the couple already.

The opening of the brothers was good, it showed us how each character has developed, how Pee is getting older and lonelier because all his brothers are married.

The people in here all so 'hou bow'! They believe everything that B*^?< says! She's just jealous of piengkwan for becoming much more popular than she and much more beautiful to! So she goes around spreading rumours and everyone believes her!!.....it's kinda extreme that they won't even give her food!
And chai Pee *shakes head.....should know better! Well I guess he has had bad experience with girls, but you shouldn't believe rumours, especially if you don't know the person. I can't wait to see him fall deeply in love with her and know that he was wrong, then be hurt because she won't accept him (?) when she finds out who he really is.....drama, drama, drama to come.

Piengkwan is suppose to be really prim and proper, but I can really sense the strong side of her too. She's not as weak as I thought she would.

Can't wait for tonight's ep, she meets chai pat!!!

This whole series is a major distraction for my exam period, but I couldn't help commenting.....

bellherr

sarNie Juvenile
gracejen said:
Chai Pee will go back and forth w/ falling for Kwan and thinking badly of her cause he thinks he knows what is going on. But he doesn't. LOL & SMH

Some spoilers of what will be shown in episode 3, 4, and 5. Manager posted summaries of episodes 1-5 the other day.
Ep3
Kwan starts having better feelings concerning Pee cause he was there for her after an incident on the filming sets. (Where he gave her encouraging words and was there for her.)
We meet Kwan's half-brother in this episode too.
Pee helps Kwan w/ her grandma's surgery. Asks Chai Phat to waive his fee or something. But finds out an older rich man paid for the surgery. It was Kwan's father, but Pee doesn't know that and gets jealous/mad again.

Ep4
Pee goes and asks Kwan who the man is. She tells him he's her father. Pee isn't happy for too long cause Kwan cuts her relationship w/ him. She doesn't want a love life that is painful
Pee is sad, but doesn't stop from trying w/ her. Episode where they dance in the hangar.
Old dude tries to rape Kwan when she goes to ask that her Uncle not get fired. Pee helps her.

Ep5
Pee is there for Kwan. Doesn't want the person he loves to give up the job she loves.
Episode where they go to temple together and he gives her his necklace. Also tells her he loves her.
Rampa sees Pee and Kwan together. Yodyok is hurt his friend ~stole Kwan from him.
Rampa goes and tells one of the grandmas about Kwan. Gets them to make him work somewhere else to be far away from Kwan.

Do you know how many episode this will be?

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
This for the teaser I CANNOT!!!! Omfg when he finds out he been hurting her he's going to cry like at the ending title when he cried.... Cries so cute!!! Waiting for tonight's episode to. I won't have any wifi, but my dad is giving me his phone since it has Internet on it. I won't be bord today. Yes Chai Pee has change a lot. Since Chai Lek is married he doesn't have a brother to go out with and talks to girls anymore.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
i didn't have a problem hearing/understanding during the waterfall scene....

I like how they met...dreamy effect like Yah On dream haha...wrong nang fah

iingfaa

sarNie Egg
hippo said:
Ronapee was filmed with hd cameras, that's what makes it look better and different.
The image was so good as soon as the title came on.
Does this one have a bigger cast than all the others? It seemed like there were so many people in the credits.

Not only Ronapee was filmed in hd but all of this series was filmed in HD
But Ronapee was a only production team that useing a movie filming technique
I saw a staff of this series tweeted last night. Tv series and movie techniques are different.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
well it's chatchai....he always doing those cine-graphic? type lakorn...action...I think he want to make it similar to how the film/movie is during that time...kinda like his cowboy lakorn....he build a the town...train them and try to make it true to form...i think he just really into doing  it true to form??