p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
spanky said:
chai Pee admire all beauties.. (all of n'k...he thought was pretty ..haha...and n'rai Nampa - it's her attitude he couldn't stand) 

The beauty catches his eye but the persona is what keeps him interested ....can't wait to see...lol he get excited seeing n'k and hitting Chai Pat haha
Hahaahah she's too talkative lol I remember him mentioning that in the first and second series if in correct. She does talk too much ;p
Eeeeeeeekkkksss can't wait for Sat :)

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Sad tat it going to end soon...goi g to miss chai lek and soifah! Still cant get over tat scene from last week! Soifah is not stupid like wat u think Noot and yai orn lol

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Yes the beauty. In the first series he was dying to meet Rampa, but then when he met her she was super annoying.

Rampa: Why don't you talk? Do you talk much all ur saying is Krub?
Chai Pee: Krub.
Rampa: or is it that I talk to much?
Chai Pee: Krub,

Haha all his brothers looks at him. Funny A'F.

gracejen

sarNie Egg
Reading the first 2 parts of the script on Manager and getting more excited to watch the episodes of Khun Chai Ronnapee.

Also, from reading the whole synopsis of the lakorn and finding it funny that Ronnapee
is jealous of Kwan's relationship w/ her half-brother and her father almost til the end of the lakorn. Well more so the half-brother. He loves his little sister and is around to pick her up, etc. Ronnapee always gets jealous of it. Cause people don't know that Kwan's father is rich and of high society. They know who the man is, but don't know that he's her father. They think his son and him are trying to get w/ Kwan. lol
And the grandmas are going to be so surprised that Kwan is the daughter of that man. Cause he's more hi-so than even Rampa's family.

heathvee

sarNie Juvenile
Thanks grace, omg now I cant wait to see khun chai ronnapeee.my friend told that in the novel ronnapee is really a jealous person.

Sophia456

sarNie Juvenile
So Kwan father must have more than 1 wife lolz..so how many kids does her father have??

So many extended family that I'm gonna need a family tree for just Kwan side lol...

gracejen

sarNie Egg
YW :) Oh and you guys can call me Sabrina.

Some spoilers from the first 2 parts. Excuse me if there are any mistakes, mispelled names, etc cause I kind of read the parts fast. I wanted to know what would happen next.
-Ronnapee sees Kwan for the first time cause Pim asks him to. Well asks him to see Yodyok(spelling?). Pim and him are engaged, but looks like he's fallen for Kwan. So Ronnapee goes to the filming location of Kwan's movie.
-Falls in love w/ Kwan at first sight. She literally fell into his arms during a filming accident.
-But then he starts hearing rumors about Kwan from gossipers and one of the other actresses. Thinks Kwan is a bad person/a low woman. Cause they're saying she has men taking care of her, etc.
-But there's something about Kwan that catches his attention and he keeps going to the filming location, etc to see her. Though they end up arguing cause he insults her almost every time accusing her of either being w/ his friend or a person working on the movie too. But when Kwan finds out that he thinks Kwan and his friend are more than friends Kwan goes and cuts her friendship w/ Yodyok. Ronnapee thinks better of her.
-Ronnapee meets Kwan's mom accidentally when he helps her out. When they go home he finds out that she's Kwan's mom. Kwan works a lot to take care of her family. Does movies, television, commercials, dances, and other things to make money. A lot of people live at their house cause Kwan's mom takes in orphans, etc.
-Ronnapee misunderstood about Kwan and the person on the movie set that people were saying bad stuff about earlier. But he finds out that Chana is actually Kwan's uncle. People on the film set don't know that cause Kwan didn't want people to think she used connections to get where she is.
-Kwan is a strong person, but the rumors that people say about her does make her feel bad. (Ronnappe sees her crying at one point after Kwan hears people talking badly about her on the film set.)
-Ronnapee takes Kwan's grandma to see Chai Phat cause her leg is hurting her. Ronnapee acts like they barely know each other. (Ronnapee didn't tell Kwan or her family that he's a Jutathep, you know a rich person. They think he's like poor.) Kwan comes along after and they find out the grandma needs surgery. They don't have the money right then. Ronnapee wants to see if Kwan will sell herself/her dignity for money. He plans on paying for the grandma's surgery cause she needs it, but will wait a bit to see what Kwan will do. He's fallen for her, but he wants to find out what sort of person she really is.

heathvee

sarNie Juvenile
ip.smilez said:
@grace, thank you :)
A player getting jealous !? Wahhh !? That doesn't make any sense haahah ;p
Players gets jealous easily specially when they found the one they love, it kinda taste of their own medicine

fun

Expired Sarnie
omg i dont want khun chai rachanon to end but i also really want to watch khun chai ronapee!!! ekkkkk!!! omg keep all the spoiler coming. i dont mind it at all. love love love!!!

lovestar

sarNie Adult
gracejen said:
YW :) Oh and you guys can call me Sabrina.

Some spoilers from the first 2 parts. Excuse me if there are any mistakes, mispelled names, etc cause I kind of read the parts fast. I wanted to know what would happen next.
-Ronnapee sees Kwan for the first time cause Pim asks him to. Well asks him to see Yodyok(spelling?). Pim and him are engaged, but looks like he's fallen for Kwan. So Ronnapee goes to the filming location of Kwan's movie.
-Falls in love w/ Kwan at first sight. She literally fell into his arms during a filming accident.
-But then he starts hearing rumors about Kwan from gossipers and one of the other actresses. Thinks Kwan is a bad person/a low woman. Cause they're saying she has men taking care of her, etc.
-But there's something about Kwan that catches his attention and he keeps going to the filming location, etc to see her. Though they end up arguing cause he insults her almost every time accusing her of either being w/ his friend or a person working on the movie too. But when Kwan finds out that he thinks Kwan and his friend are more than friends Kwan goes and cuts her friendship w/ Yodyok. Ronnapee thinks better of her.
-Ronnapee meets Kwan's mom accidentally when he helps her out. When they go home he finds out that she's Kwan's mom. Kwan works a lot to take care of her family. Does movies, television, commercials, dances, and other things to make money. A lot of people live at their house cause Kwan's mom takes in orphans, etc.
-Ronnapee misunderstood about Kwan and the person on the movie set that people were saying bad stuff about earlier. But he finds out that Chana is actually Kwan's uncle. People on the film set don't know that cause Kwan didn't want people to think she used connections to get where she is.
-Kwan is a strong person, but the rumors that people say about her does make her feel bad. (Ronnappe sees her crying at one point after Kwan hears people talking badly about her on the film set.)
-Ronnapee takes Kwan's grandma to see Chai Phat cause her leg is hurting her. Ronnapee acts like they barely know each other. (Ronnapee didn't tell Kwan or her family that he's a Jutathep, you know a rich person. They think he's like poor.) Kwan comes along after and they find out the grandma needs surgery. They don't have the money right then. Ronnapee wants to see if Kwan will sell herself/her dignity for money. He plans on paying for the grandma's surgery cause she needs it, but will wait a bit to see what Kwan will do. He's fallen for her, but he wants to find out what sort of person she really is.

Oh gosh this is too beautiful. I really can't wait and it'll be interesting seeing James and mint bickering ^^

gracejen

sarNie Egg
I should be asleep cause it is almost 3AM. lol

A little spoiler about Kwan and her half-brother, Utt(?). From the 2nd half of part 2.
-Kwan and her half-brother have been writing each other for about 2-3 months. He sent a picture of himself w/ his letter cause Kwan will be meeting Utt face-to-face for the 1st time. He's coming to the movie set.
-Ronnapee is going to the movie set that day too. He's driving his friend's old car cause he lost a bet or something. (That helps w/ his poor guy image as well.)
-Yodyok goes to the movie set that day as well, but he's drunk. He wants to see and talk to Kwan.
-When Ronnapee sees Yodyok there he kind of hides to see what is going on.
-Kwan lets Yodyok know that she knows about his fiancee and stands firm that they shouldn't meet each other still.
-Utt comes right then and protects Kwan. Yodyok gets jealous cause he thinks Utt is another guy trying to court Kwan and I think Ronnapee does as well.
-Ronnapee sees how close Kwan and Utt act towards each other. Notices how Kwan looks at Utt like no other guys before. lol Wonders who Utt is to Kwan.
-Ronnapee takes Yodyok away from the movie set when he's trying to fight Utt.
-Utt is impressed by his little sister and her work. He watched her film a scene. It was like some action scene.
-Jun (Kwan's close friend who is like her assistant) let's people on the movie set think Utt came to court her cause she doesn't want them to think bad of Kwan again. (I believe Jun and Utt will get together at the end.)

Oh yeah there was a kind of sweet scene earlier between Kwan and Ronnapee. People on set were talking badly again about Kwan and Ronnapee saw/heard. When Kwan walked home tired and holding a lot of stuff Ronnapee came along. He gave her encouraging words while she was crying. Told her to stay strong. Also, like massaged her feet cause he knew they hurt.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
lol Pee should learn from Pat...about all those "false" rumors...

Thanks for the spolier....can't wait to see on screeen

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Thanks to all da spoiler Sabrina!

I have a feeling tat Plingkwan life will have a something twisted goin on lol Thai lakorn are sometime easy to read :) Kwan is a rich man daughter but mother of a poor woman...who would miss!

Excited to see Khun Chai Ronnapee...a jealous p'ek lol nice! He a firlt but jealous much! :)