fantastic_27

''SMTown'
KhoOnxNouxWanxJai said:
Final episode will probably be very short like Khun Chai Puttipat basically the wrap up.

I'm still sad that they cut some of the stuff out :( 

The script there is suppose to be where Soifah is trying to escape the second time and Khun Chai Lek stops her and then makes her promise not to take off again. 

Then the party, Soifah is suppose to be in the kitchen and then Sineenut and Darninut comes and tries to take her out to embarass her, but Krongkaew comes out and takes her away and tells Nut and her mom off somewhat. Then Chai Lek and Sofiah are suppose to enter the party dressed up together and Puttipat with Krongkaew. 

Also the scene where Soifah is running away and Chai Lek catches her, he was so scary asking her where she is going lol. So much anger
I'm sure they'll trie to put everything in one ep. Anyways i'm really hype about 
KC ronnapee.

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
In the video they sure showed a lot of Scenes from Chai Pee. I want to c it BOW ALREADY PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lol I like how he was like "Mint is very beautiful yeah I watch hey fly above me (when she was coming down from the waterfall) and she was very beautiful." JM r makin me blush.

gracejen

sarNie Egg
I wanted to see those parts too, Tina. Was looking forward to seeing it when I read the script on Manager.

My sister keeps asking me everyday when Khun Chai Ronnapee is going to come out already. lol  Can't wait to see it finally next weekend.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I really like Top Jaron's role as Khun Chai Chat <3 Def a very significant role in this series and his acting is done beautifully. He has improved greatly from nm2. Absolutely waiting for his first pra'ek role with Wawa in the 6th sense series. Hopefully after KChaiLek, he gets promoted as a pra'ek. IMO he's capable of carrying his own lakorn ! Susu <3 Topiz <3

bellherr

sarNie Juvenile
gracejen said:
I don't think the Manager online (lakorn online) script is completely accurate all the time. Especially since scenes tend to get cut and/or some scenes don't take as long to show. I've already noticed reading KCR and seeing the preview for tomorrow's episode that we're further along in the lakorn. Like a scene in the preview showed stuff I read in part 10 of the script on Manager.
So the last episode will most likely be on Friday.

Here's the bts/making of episode for Khun Chai Ronapee.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dl6SBpcX3iM
Can you post up the link? Sorry but I can't view it on Mobil. Thankyou if you do :)

Ceryna2001

sarNie Hatchling
In each of these series I just want to slap Yai On!!  Before they finish up the series can they give her a brain, a heart or at least someone knock some sense into her!!!!!

gracejen

sarNie Egg
Here's the link to the bts/making of episode of Khun Chai Ronnapee.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=dl6SBpcX3iM

Thanks to CutelyBearEntTV1 for uploading it.

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Yes I actually enjoy Top in this series, he's more opened, and his character is better then In NM2 he was barely in the drama, and his character annoyed me, but here he is so FINE!!!!!!!!!!!! I loved KC Puttiapat's title. So cute. Lol Yes I'm late. During the football game in the Chai Pee he gets tackled and then he get's punched and he gets unconscious and one of his teammates carries hi on his back n takes him maybe back home or to the hospital. Poor Chai Pee. Well Chai Pee does look like he loves to cause problem, or maybe they're jealous of him.....I know the rest of the fighting is helping Pliengkwam..... Looking forward to this weekend. Going to have a nice start of my summer.

fanny

sarNie Adult
I like this part because they focus on everyone's character even a minor character. Off Pongpat is a great producer. I never like/watch Teaw's lakorn, but she very impressed me on this lakorn. I slowly started to like Bomb now. Love his childish wanna be playboy lol. I watched the part where Soifah speak different languages more than 5x i kept replaying that part. I love everyone's facial expression hahha especially Yah Orn, who always being bias. I hope ending is not rush. I hope Janta and Chat have more sweet scenes. Joi is going to be one happy brother that his little sister going to marry a prince. ( if Janta is his sister)

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Agree...I love the sub-plot...only other lakorn I seen of taew beside 1 w/alex.....all the characters are good...not to much n'rai...2 stupid 1

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
I wonder why they cut or changed the dressing up scene. That would've been a good moment for Chai Lek/Soi Fah. Taew is good with her Esan? accent. Even P'Off can't pull it off completely. He slips up sometimes. But why are there subtitles lol? I can understand it just fine and I've never heard it outside of lakorns.

I think the story is great cause the focus isn't on n'rais and villains. Noot is annoying but she isn't straight up evil. I liked it when she stopped her mom from slapping Chat.

fun

Expired Sarnie
actually i really like noot lol

life is so unfair lol. i dont want khun chai rachanon to end yet.

i had to watch soifah speak english, french and german again. i wished they added another languauge that none of the khun chai or ppl there knew and she could be the one translating lol

fun

Expired Sarnie
it doesnt lack romance, it is just overshadow by a thicker plot and when it is done right, i dont really care much for romance that isnt full blown blast.

and right now ch3 is probably smiling ear to ear, the rating hit 13 on episode 9. i have a feeling this might end w a rating of 14-15.