KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
fun said:
^and i hope it wont go there.

I don't either, I think Rampa will be much worst then Marathee though, Like sociopath worst lol. I hope all the brothers reunite in the last series though, and save their baby brother's love. 

bellherr

sarNie Juvenile
I find it funny that they called miniezmin "low life" because they are LOW too on sitting down and trying to steal her videos. Lol that person is such a hypocrite. I pray that she will re open her account.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Haha. They're playing video games. Cute. They're also going to be in the cover of the honeymoon magazine. Nice. They look great. aww.. man, I don't want Khun Chai Lek to end yet!!!!

vberries210

sarNie Hatchling
-AyLove- said:
Haha. They're playing video games. Cute. They're also going to be in the cover of the honeymoon magazine. Nice. They look great. aww.. man, I don't want Khun Chai Lek to end yet!!!!

spanky said:
Jalida r adorable. ..can't wait for part 5
are you guys watching this without subs?  how do u do it? i can't

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
*lily* said:
that is what I think, too
because there are no way Chai Pee agree to get married with Rampa
Yes I think it is a imagination because he doesn't even like Rampa a bit, he thinks she's annoying from the first episode already. And he never wants to dancee with her, but force himself too. 

DaisyDukes* said:
lol maybe rampa possessed chai pee to fall in love with her lool
I also think that, but i think it's more of an imagination. 

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
vberries210 said:
Well Viki.com is subbing Khun Chai Ronnapee, so just go to that site, but for me I understand thai 60-70% perfect already. but some thai words r to big for me to understand so I would prefer to watch eng subs. 

bellherr

sarNie Juvenile
My friends going to sub the new teaser for KCR. Ill post it here when she's done. She says it's really hard to subb. Now I know how miniezmin feels :(

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
vberries210 said:

Yes, I am. To me, I don't really need sub because as long as I understand the most important part/message of each scene then I'm good and okay with it. But I do have to admit that Khun Chai Lek's part is kind of hard for me because the characters speak in Essan most of the time. Which confuses me a lot because I have to predict  what they're saying. Lol.  

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
I just hope Miniezmin will sub again or I ask if she puts me into the privite list. I guess I have to watch it without subs. Essay is pretty easy. I understand what Soi says half the fine.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
The ratings for BKK is sooooooooooooo high. WOW. Now, Bomb just needs a bit more promotion. 55

Same here...I can make out most of the Issan words...so similar to Thai...even if I can't speak Issan..lol..I understand what they're going at..lol

meenia

sarNie Adult
Hehe.. I just got hooked on this series..I didn't know it's that kind of series where they continue to the next person..I love it, but i have to admit,  I love Chai Pat more.. but i did watch from Chai Yai first.. I thought Chai Yai was pretty good, great was so hot in the series..lol.. Pope didn't stand out to me until i saw his part.  Sad, i didn't like his story a lot but i have to admit Pope can act.  I love the crying scene of him and the grandma.. That was worth it.  Pope remind me too much of Captain..lol.. He's cute if you watch him long enough.. the type that have a deep look.  Then I'm just in love with Chai Pat, he's just too cute, at first i wasn't into much of Bella, but once the series start, I'm a fan of her's now.  Lol, i didn't even know she was the nang'rai in Margie and Boy's lakorn.. but good thing she gave me a good impression here instead.  James J. looks like the korean actor Song Joongki.  Very cute.  I haven't start on Chai Lek yet..I might wait till it's done to watch it... Chai Pee has a lot of fan here, he's unique.  He grows on me, so i can't wait to see his story also.