SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
K.Chai Tharaton casts at Ch3 star Chat.

I'm digging that supporting actress. She's cute. ^_^ Taew is lovely too, but I'm really digging that supporting chick. What's her full name? lol

Thip2789

sarNie Hatchling
Someone mention pagggeees back that who will help chai pee in his part, its going to be all his brothers and sister in law

And pls its great summary frm manager is being posted here but nxt time could u pls just link us the page instead of copy/paste. Its just a hassle esp when using mobile. Thank you

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Whao a lot of catching up to do...but woowee i made it...Alice u seem to have been throught lot of drama on ig....

Anyways i'm looking forward to Chai Pee episode...can't wait to see all da sista in law and bro...super duper excited now!!!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Sweet_09 said:
Whao a lot of catching up to do...but woowee i made it...Alice u seem to have been throught lot of drama on ig....

Anyways i'm looking forward to Chai Pee episode...can't wait to see all da sista in law and bro...super duper excited now!!!
I'm having a hard time and i didn't start its the PopeMew fans they attack and being rude whoever that doesn't support as pair trouble makers but lucky my RCteams and P'Anne fan teams is helping 

fun

Expired Sarnie
the rating was high for the first 3 episode, i expected the rating to drop bc there are more who withdraw from a lakorn. i dont believe chai pat was the sole reason why the ratings were so high. in 4hjhkk, after dja, plr's rating didnt continue the high ratings. btwn its first 3 episode actually beat ch7. quite a feat there.

anyways i have said this a lot of time in the kpop world fandom. it is childish to dislike a pairing due to some of their fans. i am a hardcore mteam shippers and i find a few mteamers childish and annoying. and i wont be mentioning names. sometimes i feel like they arent even true fans. it is ok to defend ur idol but dont be blind by it.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
fun said:
the rating was high for the first 3 episode, i expected the rating to drop bc there are more who withdraw from a lakorn. i dont believe chai pat was the sole reason why the ratings were so high. in 4hjhkk, after dja, plr's rating didnt continue the high ratings. btwn its first 3 episode actually beat ch7. quite a feat there.

anyways i have said this a lot of time in the kpop world fandom. it is childish to dislike a pairing due to some of their fans. i am a hardcore mteam shippers and i find a few mteamers childish and annoying. and i wont be mentioning names. sometimes i feel like they arent even true fans. it is ok to defend ur idol but dont be blind by it.
Fun i like your response right now i have my teams on instagram they are helping dealing with those silly fans 

spanky

sarNie OldFart
how many Ep is Lek?? Gotta catch up...can't wait for Chai Pee though....hopefully catch up b4 Pee Starts....

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
fun said:

hm, I don't think you were referring to my comment but let me clarify that I was only talking about ep.1 having a higher rating and that is my assumption that it could be a draw from the Putipat's audience since ep.1 connected right after Putipat!  As we can see, ep.2 and ep.3 are slightly lower.  However, I like this part a lot more for some reason so I hope it continue to keep rising in terms of rating!

555 I like this post.  I notice fans of all maturity and immaturity levels as well.  However, I must say that it's rather more fun to see a silly fan than a rude fan who has no respect for any idol. :p

mnsl

sarNie Egg
Anyone know where I can watch this with English subs? I enjoy watching this lakorn even though am a Chinese Australian. It is a little bit hard to understand what they are saying, though I do watch quite a number of lakorn past year and understand a little. I use to watch the 3 older bros with subtitle via youtube, there was one kind girl that does the subs but sadly her videos has been private due to some conflicts with other youtube users abusing her videos.. kinda sad so I am in a dilemma to get another site to watch with subs.. any recommendations?

your response is very much appreciated.
I hope I did not violate any rules of the forum, its my 1st time posting here.

Many thanks.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
mnsl said:
Anyone know where I can watch this with English subs? I enjoy watching this lakorn even though am a Chinese Australian. It is a little bit hard to understand what they are saying, though I do watch quite a number of lakorn past year and understand a little. I use to watch the 3 older bros with subtitle via youtube, there was one kind girl that does the subs but sadly her videos has been private due to some conflicts with other youtube users abusing her videos.. kinda sad so I am in a dilemma to get another site to watch with subs.. any recommendations?

your response is very much appreciated.
I hope I did not violate any rules of the forum, its my 1st time posting here.

Many thanks.
Check out miniezmin channel on Youtube.

I think you have to ask permission in order to view her clips.  I heard some people asked her and she did grant them permission.

ccjq

sarNie Egg
She posted this....T.T

About Miniezmin

This Channel is closed permanently.
I can't stand for some dumbs that keep asking about "when it will come out?" "where is the next one"
"I need to watch on time before it's on -air" I used to tell yo guys, don't ask some stupid question.
So annoying when someone subbing but someone keep asking.
if I can't stop you, I'll stop myself.

Goodbye.

lovestar

sarNie Adult
wwjd092 said:
She posted this....T.T
  About Miniezmin

This Channel is closed permanently.

I can't stand for some dumbs that keep asking about "when it will come out?" "where is the next one"

"I need to watch on time before it's on -air" I used to tell yo guys, don't ask some stupid question.

So annoying when someone subbing but someone keep asking.
if I can't stop you, I'll stop myself.

Goodbye.
Ooh I feel for miniezmin.
Not only is she a one person, subber, timer etc but she's got to do everything on time. I mean, she has a life too

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Sighs what a pity for me. I was going to take a nice shower, lay on my bed and resume with the continuing parts of ep.2. Shame on those youtubers who ask dumb questions lol I feel ya. I do have to thank her so much for the hard work and time she put into doing the subbing by herself ! This is tooo sad

Sighs