spanky

sarNie OldFart
lol Glad it makes you happy and giddy!

This weekend ep looks exciting...I want p'k to kidnap her and take her away already....

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Wow this friday is going to be surprising! Kaew of Kaew, everybodies wants u because of u beauty & title! I felt really sad for all of those beauty queen back in da days...if they are treated tat way :no: sad sad sad sad!

Uh ho da get away scene!!! EXCITED!

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
I am loving this story, my favorite part and I have been watching over and over is when the brothers help Chai Pee with trying to get Chai Pat to go to the pageant. I laugh every time I watched that part. James Ma is funny and hilarious. I really applaud James Ma and James Jirayu for their portrayals as Khun Chai Puttipat and Khun Chai Ronnapee, they are doing such an excellent job. I love each of the brothers individually.

I have a feeling and I may be wrong about this, but I have a feeling that Khun Chai Ratchanon's story may be a bit more comedic and a little less dramatic based on the teaser, but then again I could be wrong because we don't see much of Khun Chai Lek's story.

Anywayz, I love this series. I'm liking all of the pairings and actors/actresses too. :)

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
I think James J. got lucky in getting to play Chai Pat. I don't really get into actors/actresses than liking their characters. I haven't liked a p'ek character in a long while but Chai Pat is pretty swoon worthy. He's firm and blunt with n'rai, honest and protective of n'ek, manages the perfect balance between respecting his elders and choosing his own path, and he's scared of no one and stands up for what he believes in. When he's jealous he's adorable because he doesn't even realize that he is and he's not an asshole to n'ek about it. His tantrums are childish and it's such a contrast to the grown up mature doctor. And yes James J plays him pretty well so credit to him but the part and writing helps a lot.

Raiya2

sarNie Egg
@Jeanie1 I agree with you! I was taken by surprise with this part of the series...I fell in love with the storyline and the characters..the fact that James J got the part is great for him and he's doing a good job, I only wish all of them well for their future roles.

I love Khun Chai Mor...He's adorable and narak :heart:

Wanndii

sarNie Hatchling
M reading the book and now got to the point where khun chai pat took kaew to sing on the marriage certificate. He asked kaew to be his girlfriend and later took her to get marriage certificate. In front of the Hall, Kaew said why do we have to get marriage certificate?......chai pat ........ And kaew still hesitant to go inside chai pat said, do you want to go in by yourself or you want me to carry you with my both hand and go in? It will be interesting news as khun chai carry the beauty peagant to the Hall and sign marriage certificate......

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
Okay so here's my belated view on on the brothers so far. 

Khun Chai Taratorn- His story wasn't much to my liking. But I like his character. I think Grate suits it well. He fits the role of the eldest brother perfectly. Calm and always looking out for this younger brothers. 

Khun Chai Pawornruj- I actually liked his story a bit more in comparison to Taratorn's. My heart ached for Chai Ruj because of having to go through 2 heartbreaks basically. But my favorite part had to be when Grandma Oon and him finaly came to an understanding, and it was revealed about the grandma's own hurt and betrayal she got from her husband.However, I think that Pope did a magnificent job with his role, well, I think he does well in all the roles he has done till now. His sad crying parts always gets me. And Mew played her part well too, definitely fitting of a Princess.

Khun Chai Puttipat- If anything, I love his character. He can be playful with the people who cares most about, but he's so serious and dedicated to his profession and beliefs. Probably the more fast pace storyline among the 3 brothers that we've seen so far. On top of that, him and Bella has great chemistry onscreen. I like that he doesn't care about what others have to say negatively and just follows his heart. He's a man of his words and full of action. Bella's character is quite pitiful, but I'm glad her character meets with a strong willed guy who'll be willing to put his all for her. Definitely not the role she's used to seeing how her own family members tried to sell her off. Being cared for once, is definitely nice to see.

I like how these 3 older brothers are the more calm and "mature" brothers while the last 2 brothers are more playful.

Khun Chai Rachanon- Or Chai Lek as we've known him. Honestly, I think out of the brothers so far, he's the one who doesn't very appeal to me. But seeing how, Chai Ruj had a role in Chai Yai's series which helped me like him since his story followed and the same with Chai Pat who had important fole in Chai Ruj's love story and now that it's Chai Pat's story, I hope that Chai Lek will have an important role since his story follows and maybe I'll be able to find some sort of liking to his character more. 

Khun Chai Ronapee- I am definitely looking to this story the most. Definitely going to be the one to sum up the series and probably going to incorporate themes from all the previous love stories. Drama, action, and heartbreak...a forbidden love that defies a generation with old traditions and modern traditions. Unfortunately, since his name is James too, I kind of feel bad for him because he's often compared to James J in terms of looks and all. But regardless, he's the brother who stuck out to me the most with his acting. Well among the newer faces, Bomb, James J, and himself. James Ma's actual personality seems so much more mature and quiet behind the scenes, but he does an amazing job playing his role of the loving, playful, casanova youngest brother. Being the last hope to tie the two families, he's definitely going to have so much on his shoulders especially since he's the one who's always able to please Grandma Oon more and the one she seemingly dotes on more. 

Can't wait for the last two series!!!

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
I love the scene with Chai Yai and Chai Pat. Chai Pat denies his feelings all he wants, but Chai Yai smiles and already knows that Chai Pat is in love with Krongkaew. Chai Pat is so nervous that he has to say that he knows that Chai Pee must've said something...lol...so funny. It's funny after Chai Pat walks away, the brothers comes in and Chai Pee makes fun of Chai Pat for denying his feelings and says that he is going to win the bet....I love it when the brothers are together, it brings excitement to the story, especially since they are usually teasing the brother whose story is currently on. I hope this continues in Khun Chai Ronnapee too, though his story will be dramatic.

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
WeirFany said:
Okay so here's my belated view on on the brothers so far. 

Khun Chai Taratorn- His story wasn't much to my liking. But I like his character. I think Grate suits it well. He fits the role of the eldest brother perfectly. Calm and always looking out for this younger brothers. 

Khun Chai Pawornruj- I actually liked his story a bit more in comparison to Taratorn's. My heart ached for Chai Ruj because of having to go through 2 heartbreaks basically. But my favorite part had to be when Grandma Oon and him finaly came to an understanding, and it was revealed about the grandma's own hurt and betrayal she got from her husband.However, I think that Pope did a magnificent job with his role, well, I think he does well in all the roles he has done till now. His sad crying parts always gets me. And Mew played her part well too, definitely fitting of a Princess.

Khun Chai Puttipat- If anything, I love his character. He can be playful with the people who cares most about, but he's so serious and dedicated to his profession and beliefs. Probably the more fast pace storyline among the 3 brothers that we've seen so far. On top of that, him and Bella has great chemistry onscreen. I like that he doesn't care about what others have to say negatively and just follows his heart. He's a man of his words and full of action. Bella's character is quite pitiful, but I'm glad her character meets with a strong willed guy who'll be willing to put his all for her. Definitely not the role she's used to seeing how her own family members tried to sell her off. Being cared for once, is definitely nice to see.

I like how these 3 older brothers are the more calm and "mature" brothers while the last 2 brothers are more playful.

Khun Chai Rachanon- Or Chai Lek as we've known him. Honestly, I think out of the brothers so far, he's the one who doesn't very appeal to me. But seeing how, Chai Ruj had a role in Chai Yai's series which helped me like him since his story followed and the same with Chai Pat who had important fole in Chai Ruj's love story and now that it's Chai Pat's story, I hope that Chai Lek will have an important role since his story follows and maybe I'll be able to find some sort of liking to his character more. 

Khun Chai Ronapee- I am definitely looking to this story the most. Definitely going to be the one to sum up the series and probably going to incorporate themes from all the previous love stories. Drama, action, and heartbreak...a forbidden love that defies a generation with old traditions and modern traditions. Unfortunately, since his name is James too, I kind of feel bad for him because he's often compared to James J in terms of looks and all. But regardless, he's the brother who stuck out to me the most with his acting. Well among the newer faces, Bomb, James J, and himself. James Ma's actual personality seems so much more mature and quiet behind the scenes, but he does an amazing job playing his role of the loving, playful, casanova youngest brother. Being the last hope to tie the two families, he's definitely going to have so much on his shoulders especially since he's the one who's always able to please Grandma Oon more and the one she seemingly dotes on more. 

Can't wait for the last two series!!!

I agree with everything that you have said. Those are my thoughts too. I really agree with what you said on that the three brothers are more calm and mature while the two younger ones are playful and such casanovas, might I add. All the actors really suit their roles. Bomb Tanin who plays Khun Chai Ratchanon is starting to grow on me, I like his silly and playful character along with Khun Chai Ronnapee. I can't wait for the rest of the series. :)

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
But yeah, James J is cute...really pretty. Big eyes and pretty lips. Lols 

But if anything, I'm loving James Ma so much more for some reason, maybe it's because I tend to pay attention to the least paid attention to. But his acting really is pretty good, if anything sometimes his facial expressions aren't great. But overall, he's definitely a good newbie from what I've seen so far. 

Ooh yeah, and on top of that, he's a pretty decent singer. :)

minankumo

sarNie Adult
WeirFany said:
But yeah, James J is cute...really pretty. Big eyes and pretty lips. Lols 

But if anything, I'm loving James Ma so much more for some reason, maybe it's because I tend to pay attention to the least paid attention to. But his acting really is pretty good, if anything sometimes his facial expressions aren't great. But overall, he's definitely a good newbie from what I've seen so far. 

Ooh yeah, and on top of that, he's a pretty decent singer. :)

James Ma also auditioned for the star 7
http://iheartlakorns.com/2013/05/james-ma-auditioned-for-the-star-7/
credit to lyn's blog

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
loool ah, reading the wedding scene in the bedroom had my hormones rushing gigady high...LOL ahh, the wedding scene in the bedroom is going to be so sweet. lol :p Chai Pat is such a sweet trickster! Kaew is one lucky woman to be found and in love by a person of high class! :dance1:  :kiss2:

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Agree wier fanny! Well said.....I really like chai pee persona...I didn't expect much but is taken with his character...I like funny pk...he had me at "this is my women!"

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Woohoo! Chai Pat is so cute & charming! Love da ending (read da spoiler lol) Chai Pat make me blush whenever i see or heard of him :cloud9:

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Taew and Bomb's part look pretty good too!!!! Taew looks lovely! Keeping an eye out for Bomb. lol

---

Jirayu with Sorayuth!!!!! cr. Sorayuth's IG