sao_choi

sarNie Hatchling
I remember they slowly released Pope - Mew pictures during Chai Yai's part on air, and JJ - Bella during Chai Ruj, now Bomb and Taew, I like this couple, Rattchanon's part could be fun. can't wait  :dance3:  but cause Chai Pat's part under p'jeaw hand, i think it's coudn't be so short  :)

spanky

sarNie OldFart
that good....i don't need it to be long...but enough so that things aren't rush....looking fwd to it  C'PEE - MY WOMEN!!! love my alpha males hahaha

Wanndii

sarNie Hatchling
I reading the book of khun chai puttipat and now at the episode where puttipat takes kao to hua hin. They are having a good time together

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
almond said:

*PICs

cr. na4tsu , pujira

Call me selfish, but I just freakin' love how it's just the guys and Chalida in this picture. :wub: She looks good with all of them warming up to her! :D How sweet of them giving her some "special" attention. ;) She makes one gorgeous bride! Now I'm looking even more forward to James Ma and Chalida's part of the series. :wub:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Maiko^_^ said:
Call me selfish, but I just freakin' love how it's just the guys and Chalida in this picture. :wub: She looks good with all of them warming up to her! :D How sweet of them giving her some "special" attention. ;) She makes one gorgeous bride! Now I'm looking even more forward to James Ma and Chalida's part of the series. :wub:
haha Maiko my friend i am also agreeing with you Mint Chalida does suit all those handsome guys

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Awww...hope she get a chance to pair up with the rest of em....

Chai pat save kaew next ep...the old man sooo nasty. ...

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Ugh i have so many wanted seen scene in Chai Pat part of da lakorn lol such as da water scene hehehe kitchen scene, beach scene & many more!! Chai Pat is too handsome! Too adorable :crush: :cloud9:

I wonder wat da rating for Chai Ruj ending?? To wat i read Chai Pat rating it good! Happy for Jirayu and Bella and da crew...anyways if anyone know or found it mind as well share it...thank u :)

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Alice said:
haha Maiko my friend i am also agreeing with you Mint Chalida does suit all those handsome guys

:yes: :highfive:

Chalida's my bias, so I was extremely giddy seeing just her and the guys. Such a player! xD Bad girl! But great job on snaring those guys! :thumbsup: She looks super happy with all the handsome guys hehe. Now that I went back to see the picture again, I just noticed that James Ma's hand is covering hers. His arm is wrapped around her waist and look where their hands are laying!!! :shock2: :faint: Holy moly, that's so adorable, hawt, romantic, and sneaky! :pervie: :wub: :coverlaf: Even though I love and miss Mteam, heck, I love seeing Chalida with James Ma. :D Just like Mteam, they make a beautiful, hot, and sweet couple. :spin: :drools: Perfect bride and groom! Waiting impatiently for their story now... :teary:

Nice to see that Pope is on her other side in the picture. x]

w3irdg3m

sarNie Hatchling
That pic of the five brothers and Mint is so cute.  James Ma and Mint really looks like a real couple.  Adorable! I really can't wait for their part.  Khun Chai Pat and Bella is also an adorable couple.  I hope the fourth couple will be good also.  

*lily*

sarNie Hatchling
VERY SAD NEWS for everyone who don´t understand thai, Miniezmin won´t continued sub anymore cuz user harsan continued steal her work

w3irdg3m

sarNie Hatchling
Aww man, again? How stupid can that person be?  I can't believe there will be no more subs.  At least the old ones that she has subbed is already up.  Why couldn't they just link and credit the subber's work.   

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
Is she going to finish khunchai ruj?

Noooo, please finish khunchai ruj...i really want khunchai ruj sub...only two more episodes to go...

Sad... That person definitely ruins it for me :( why???

AConfusedFangirl

sarNie Hatchling
*lily* said:
VERY SAD NEWS for everyone who don´t understand thai, Miniezmin won´t continued sub anymore cuz user harsan continued steal her work
No wonder I had been waiting, there is no update... Gosh!! that person is such a spoiler!  :rant: