SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Tonight Show was so freaking cute and funny. lol  The overall summary is pretty much how Mew got into the industry, they talk about her first lakorn, a HUGE production since it's a part of the 5 series, Pope and Mew's reaction when they first met on the set.  Mew was timid and shy but Pope was genuine and made her really comfortable.  The 2nd night that they were in Switzerland, they played Spin the Bottle until 2AM or so and that game has helped Mew got to know and get closer to Pope.  Pope was happy they played that game as it easily transitioned everyone together. lol

What is really funny is that Mew's father did not want her to do photoshoot or be in the industry at all since he did not think it was suitable however he does not prevent her from trying.  Then when Mew was contacted by CH3 she said her DAD got even more happy than anyone else and PROMOTED her like crazy. lool that part was funny and really cute.

Atui( the host) ask if Mew/Pope are still in school?? Mew already graduated with her bachelor's degree and she majored in Fashion.  Her thesis was on a fashion show which went really well.  Many people came to congratulate her.  Then he shifted to Pope and Pope laughed that he did not graduate yet. lol 555 Mai pen rai p'Pope 5555

Another section talked about Mew riding horses for the first time in the series.  She said, she rode ponies before. lool The host said, he feels so embarrassed but in a joking way that Mew had to bring up that she rode ponies and not horses. lol  He said Mew will be very successful she's got a face to succeed 55 and Pope's already at the top. lol

Sophia456

sarNie Juvenile
Oops...got the character wrong...I meant Taew not Bella...between mew and Taew who is of higher status...??? Isn't Taew like a princess??

SonYukView4ever

Sophia456 said:
Oops...got the character wrong...I meant Taew not Bella...between mew and Taew who is of higher status...??? Isn't Taew like a princess??

Taew will be a princess but she won't know her identity until the very end.  She was raised in the forest/jungles so she will only find out she is princess at the end.  I don't think we will see Taew in beautiful outfit like Mew though. :/ 

Anyways, Jirayu and Ma. lol I feel like calling James Ma just Ma, but Ma sounds really funny alone. lol

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
I just found out that Khun Chai Yai was just like PLR. The PLR I like almost the same. Both girls were disguised as boys and they both fell into the waterfall and the boys went after them. Hahah I figured out that the older brothers had boring plot heheh. And Khun Chai Lek and TharaHimalaya are the same sine Taew is a princess and Aum is a Prince and they're hiding. Khun Chai Pat Is a really cute couple with Bella just like Yadech but instead Bella and Pat don't bicker but Yadech did. Hehehe so cute I want to see Bella/James

smilealways06

sarNie Adult
seriously in pope and mew fever :eyetwitch: ...can't wait for the weekend to come and watch their romance blossom :heart: :kiss2: :dance3: :dance1:  ...

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Omfg I feel so stupid I just now figure Iught that Pakorn was bit pakorns brother hahahaha. I was like y dies this dude look like boy Pakorn so much is he playing that role but then I was like wait he has another brother OMG I'm so stupid.

Yaam

sarNie Adult
I miss the brothers, sad how we do not see them in the second series at all or barely because of the setting.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I got bored,so I was on  youtube watching clips of Daras. Anyway, guess who youtube channel I came upon???

JAMES J! Yeah, well, that better be his. Lol. I believe it is his.Anyway, he make a cover to this one thai song that I
don't know what it's called. Ha. All I got to said is wow! He sounds nice! I like very much. Therefore, I just wanted to
share his cover with you guys. I don't think I have seen it posted here yet. This video was uploaded on March 30,13 so it wasn't too long ago. Enjoy. :) He should do more covers!!! Heheheh... 

Lol at the ending. Ha!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iAkjuq_86n0

Cr: James Jirayu's Youtube Channel.

Teaser 1 for JJ's part.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RT-JjycX1Xc

SonYukView4ever

eee eee... gosh, Jirayu's part looks sooooo good. looks yummy too lol 5555

anyways, I spy Mew in Jirayu's part 555 so that will get me more tuned in as well. Lmao. jkjk

thanks Aylove.  cannot wait for this weekend!!!! hurry up weekends..

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
WoW just see da teaser of Khun Chai Puttipat and got to say wow Marathree is going to SUPER crazy...for real!!! :gungirl: :gungirl: Bella Character is going to be in fear just from da tease, help defenseless girl no wonder she stole Puttipat heart :heart: :heart: ...hope to see da other girl protecting Bella character...meaning as in Rasa and Maprang...hoping to see them around tat is hehehhe...i did spy Rasa and Chau Ruj thi hehhe where Prang???

I do notice something...here my point of view of da Khun Chai story...

1. Khun Chai Tharatorn - Plot
2. Khun Chai Pawornruj - Raising Action
3. Khun Chai Puttipat - Climax
4. Khun Chai Rattchanon - Falling Action
5. Khun Chai Ronopee - Resolution

Hehehe all thanks to English class lol

And Alice...i know for sure you are tagging a long with this one, this part of da series...hope to see you around hehehhee

sao_choi

sarNie Hatchling
In part 3, I think nong prang still in england, not come back yet but hopefully she will comeback in part 4, or part 5, because i want to see her more   :rolleyes1:

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Greeeeeeed ! Chai Pat def soften up basing on the teaser ! He's so tense up and stiff in the first two series ! Seeing him shirtless is something new 5555 totally looking forward to the middle son's love story !!!! Greeeeeeeeed !!! I enjoyed the teaser as well ! Can't wait to watch Marathree go to war with Bella 555 cause for sure we know Kate, Than Ying, Prang if she's present, will not let Marathree hurt Bella.

Don't read this if you don't want to anything spoil for you: Marathrees face will get burned =x

I think most of you had already seen the beauty pictures captured by aeaclub of her face !!! Such a breathtaking pic !!