Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
It so true tat Bella look better without makeup hehehe just cutier lol James is so cute and prefect for his age without makeup or in moderate...cant wait to see all da couple @ ch.3 event...so cute!!

babebo

sarNie Egg
Bieluvr said:
I don't know if this was mentioned before, I was wondering why Great is called chai yai, Pope is called Chai Ruj, James J is called Chai pat, and James Ma is called Chai Pee, but Bomb is called Chai Lek. The other ones i get, but Bomb's name is Rachanon right, why do they call him chai lek when he is not the youngest? Just wondering. I'm rewatching KCT from the beginning waiting for the ending when Chai Yai finally spills it out. :p
Because their father thought that Chai Lek would be the last one. But a few months later, Chai Yai's mother was pregnant with Chai Pee. :dance1:

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
I'm loving the last few episodes. Chai Yai needs to man up, he was willing to go through the wedding though he didn't love Kate. Though Kate was going to go through the wedding, she at least thought about everything, and she knew that in her heart, though she loved Pee Chai Yai, it was more of friend/brother sister love and that his heart belonged to Prang. Kate is nothing like her dad or sisters, those self centered brats....lol. The main cast, aside from the brothers has really grown on me, especially Mint. She did a great job portraying Kate. I loved it when the dad said that since Chai Yai was taking responsibility for Prang, who will take responsibility for her and teacher Chinnakorn stands up and says that he will, now that is a real man! It was so sweet and yet very heartbreaking that Kate didn't have any jewelry to wear on her wedding, then she receives them teacher Chinnakorn. That shows he truly loves her regardless, it takes a lot for a man to do that especially since the one that he loves is marrying someone else. Can't wait for this part to end and then the rest follows. :)

****THANKS EVERYONE FOR POSTING THE PICTURES. GREATLY APPRECIATE IT :)

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Mew is such a pretty girl...my new crush in this series i guessing so far...da others don't really count...
cr: Mew's Ig
Khun Ying Rasa & Mom Luang Kathin

Just a random pics i like to share...

spanky

sarNie OldFart
June what? Almost there...march almost over! Mew looks good to me in these modern pix...she was ok to me in the lakorn pix

mm_ladolcevita

sarNie Egg
HAHA! Look at Great's face in the first pic with James J and Bella! He's like shocked because it looks like Mint is trying to lift Preem up hahaha!

I can't remember what episode it was but Chai Yai was going around to ask if his brother's had any interest in any of the Tawapoom girls and Chai Pat mentioned that Chai Ruj already had a love interest...is it Mew's character or his love interest is played by someone else?

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
^ I think Khun Chai Pat was referring to another girl not Mew. Because Khun Chai Ruj haven't seen Mew yet. 

I wonder why the old grandma ( the mean one who dislike Pope) wants him to married GG?

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
im lost between the conversation above lol mew,pope or khunchai pat lol

--

anyways, Mew to me looks younger when her hair is up.  She looks a bit older, still young but comes off more mature looking with her hair down.

I don't like that picture of her in that gray/tan topless top. not a good shot.  She looks cute with GG in that one pic!!

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
mm_ladolcevita said:
HAHA! Look at Great's face in the first pic with James J and Bella! He's like shocked because it looks like Mint is trying to lift Preem up hahaha!

I can't remember what episode it was but Chai Yai was going around to ask if his brother's had any interest in any of the Tawapoom girls and Chai Pat mentioned that Chai Ruj already had a love interest...is it Mew's character or his love interest is played by someone else?
It is played by someone else. I think her name was waddow or something like that or I might be tripping lol she might be his love interest at first

fantastic_27

''SMTown'

I snap shot the replies. 

PrinChalida_Family: When will KCR air???
Applebehappy: Probably in Jun
PrinChalida Family: (I am not a pro thai reader so i'll try my best) Thank You Na, Please keep updating KCR info for fans. James is cute,funny, and tough in KCT. Love Love Love cannot wait to see J&M. Loving him in KCT

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
-AyLove- said:
^ I think Khun Chai Pat was referring to another girl not Mew. Because Khun Chai Ruj haven't seen Mew yet. 

I wonder why the old grandma ( the mean one who dislike Pope) wants him to married GG?
Wait the old grandma with mole thing doesn't like Khun Chai Ruj Why?

Haha and yes he hasn't met Mew yet until he goes to switcher land or something.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
fantastic_27 said:
Wait the old grandma with mole thing doesn't like Khun Chai Ruj Why?

Haha and yes he hasn't met Mew yet until he goes to switcher land or something.
his mother is a concubine and not from a royal family.

Btw. I am having pope fever. He looks mighty dashing with that hairstyle <3

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
ip.smilez said:
ip.smilez, on 03 Apr 2013 - 22:16, said:
his mother is a concubine and not from a royal family.

Btw. I am having pope fever. He looks mighty dashing with that hairstyle &lt;3
OH thxs Ipsmilez, Ugh just because his mother wasn't a royal wife doesn't mean u can pick on the grandkids, KCP is ur blood and DNA. i am sure the grandma Admires James the most since i believe it's his biological grandma Dtuhhh??/ KCP is a quit guy and he is so nice and thought flu I love Pope so much. Cannot wait to watch his drama EEEKKK&gt;