Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Nangfah11 said:
how old is Mew Nitta, Bella and Preem? These series look decent. Some will prob be better than the other.
Preem she's 16, Bella 23-24, Mew Nitta 19 not sure

fun

Expired Sarnie
Such young girls being paired with older men. As long as they are 18 but I feel like I am watching a pedo LOL I usually don't watch nang ek who are underage, I feel uncomfortable. Don't know why but I just do.

Anyways I am so excited for KCR, one reason being I am a Chalida bias but that's not really the case. I love the teaser. It seems like the most dramatic one. But I am super duper excited for Bom/Taew serial. I love the accent!!! 

And to be honest, I am a bit scared of Good Feeling. I hope they didn't flake out this time. I wouldn't want to work with them if I know it involves collaborating with other productions.

hippo

sarNie Adult
here are some pic's of pream in her outfit, 
i wonder why she didn't give interviews in this outfit, so much more like the lakorn. =)
she looks so cute!, very young and pretty. i love the colour. 

credit's as tagged on the photos 

cr yossiebistro ig. 

Great looks quite a bit older than Pream in that pic, but it goes with the story line, he is supposed to be quite older. 

Yay for teasers! so excited for this. 
I wonder if James J and Bella's love will be hard to, because she comes from a poor family and is a beauty queen. we haven't been told much about that part of their story. his acting seems pretty good from the teaser's, very different to what i've seen off him in bts. 
he looks mature =)
from the teaser and what we've been told about Chalida and James Ma story their love story is going to have a lot of obstacles. but i remember that her father was someone in the higher society too, correct me if i'm wrong, but her mother was his mistress or something. 
Again, correct me if i'm wrong, but i thought Taew's character was from northeast - Issan. because she is supposed to be a princess from a neighboring country, which i don't think they will mention the name, but is practically Laos.

loving the theme song and so many different love stories! can't wait. 

I to, hope good feeling does a good job, they usually have really nice scenery though. 

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
fun said:
Such young girls being paired with older men. As long as they are 18 but I feel like I am watching a pedo LOL I usually don't watch nang ek who are underage, I feel uncomfortable. Don't know why but I just do.

Anyways I am so excited for KCR, one reason being I am a Chalida bias but that's not really the case. I love the teaser. It seems like the most dramatic one. But I am super duper excited for Bom/Taew serial. I love the accent!!! 

And to be honest, I am a bit scared of Good Feeling. I hope they didn't flake out this time. I wouldn't want to work with them if I know it involves collaborating with other productions.
Well true but James and Mint are both 19, James is at least 3-4 months older then Mint.

And true KCR seems the most TRAGIC/DRAMATIC love story, I mean the pictures of them running in the woods already makes it a interesting tragic.
And i do hope Good feeling is better with this series, cause what he did with PL wasn't that great, but i loved it anyways, i give it 4/10 TBH, so hope he won't failed this one.

And TBH i am JUST LOOKING FOREWORD TO KCR, hhahahaha because it looks the most DRAMATIC one like what Fun said.

And i am also looking foreword to Pope and Mew cause it looks like a really cute love story between them both.
Bomb and Taew. Uh, I am not really a fan of taew, she isn't that pretty TBH, and i have never watch one of her lakorn besides Tawanchai nai mern mek, but i will try to get use to her. 

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
I really can't wait for this. But I am unable to  view the teaser :( 
Loving the cast :D I really like each of the stories.

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Love the pics, BUT Mew, it looks like her smile is lop sided, but i think its just me.

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
hippo said:
YAY!!! not to much longer. 
thanks for the updates.
they must be almost done with filming. wooohooo!!!

i wonder how long they will make each part. 

i like James J tooo. there's just something about him. 

Great and Pream are cute!
those pic's of Chalida and James, looks like there is going to be a lot of fighting over this girl. 

i saw taew in nice traditional clothes, but i can't remember who's ig it was. 

i just read on one of the team member's ig that the teaser for Khun chai ronapee will be released today. 
hoping that they will all be released!!!
well, with the opening of the first half of the year lakorns, i think all of the teasers will be released! wooohoooo

If I have to guess, since it's a series, I think each parts will probably have about the same lengths as 4HJHKK series.

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
chouaher16 said:

Credits to KCR official fanpage  

EWWWWW> Stop making me desperate. I think (Besides Nuer Mek 2) this will be the best drama he made, omg, Chalida being in this situation for the first time in a lakorn, dayyum her and Ronnapee. Hahaha look at applebehappy fixing effects on James. Can't wait to see this scene, what am i talking about every scene, I really want a title release on this lakorn KCR so i can get some sneak peek on the lakorn since they show some scenes in the lakorn hahahaha. JAlida fever is back again!!!!

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
fantastic_27 said:
Love the pics, BUT Mew, it looks like her smile is lop sided, but i think its just me.

Lol. no I think she does have a really dorky and funny smile when she shows her teeth. lol :p But I still heart her. She's slowly growing on me!! :p

All the heavy drama between Ronapee&PK :annoyed:  :annoyed:  hope they can bear it. Go lighter will ya Nok C?! lol Lighter drama next time. lol