kimsaj

sarNie Juvenile
chouaher16 said:
sorry i only follow mostly mint soo i mostly find pics of KCR

Credits to applebehappy's IG, and  paoon888

awwww..!! these pics are soooo cute!!  :woot: esp. the 2nd pic.. UPPER RIGHT!!! :drools:​   aaaaw <3 <3 <3 
chalida sure have chemistry will all the guys paired up w/ her. ^___________^

kimsaj

sarNie Juvenile
Has anyone posted these yet? oh well here you go..

KCR BTS

:heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

They are just soooooo cute! ! !

CT: James Ma FB Fanpage & to its original owners 

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Now at this time i am just really looking foreword to James&Mint hahahahahaha but  i will watch the hole series. All of them seems good, but Yeah since applebehappy works for Nok as a make up artist she gives us more update.

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
spanky said:
jame ma looks better when his hair more messy-ish in cover his forehead 
Totally...it Give Him That Bad Boy Kick
Nearly Every Pra'ek in his Series Look Better Like That
This Cake Is Worth Buying 
Credit Applebehappy

hippo

sarNie Adult
awww James and Mint look cute!
but Mark took away the spot light in that one pic...eheheheh...ohhhh the things Mteam does to you...it blinds you i tell ya! but i love it...ehehehehhe.

I can't wait for the whole series. 
hopefully we get more info on the airing date soon. 
so excited for this whole series. 

I think they have a opening of ch3 lakorns on wed's...(for the first half of the year). hopefully we get more info then. 

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Mark will always take the spotlight!! Lmfao!!! LOL. jkjk

----

I am so excited for these series! Something intriguing to look forward to! So many different and wonderful castings!!!

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
I'm so ready for this lakorn...seeing all these pich make me wanna see this lakorn...hope it air soon like in April of May hehehe so i could watch it over spring break of summer hehehehe

bellherr

sarNie Juvenile
You know what I noticed. In this drama mint will be doing various of lakorn plays as in running away. Having an evil girl trying to kill her. Having lots of boys chasing after her, since she is a celebrity in here. Etc.. A lot of different lakorns have these in their storylines and since mint only starrs in a couple of lakorns, this lakorn KCR will probably show all the directors and producers out there that she is capable to play all of these naek roles! If you guys kinda understand what I'm sayinggg:)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone

fun

Expired Sarnie
So I totally forgot this series exist. I just recently remembered about this today and boy oh boy oh boy. So many updates that I don't think I can catch up. So far I have fallen in love with James Jirayu!!! Actually all the guys are so dreamy in their own way. But James J hit me hard. He is just such a fun and dorky guy.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
fun said:
So I totally forgot this series exist. I just recently remembered about this today and boy oh boy oh boy. So many updates that I don't think I can catch up. So far I have fallen in love with James Jirayu!!! Actually all the guys are so dreamy in their own way. But James J hit me hard. He is just such a fun and dorky guy.
not just you Fun that is falling for James J i am also 

fun

Expired Sarnie
Btwn I feel like this is such a Mint thread!!! LMAO 

So gotta give my shoutout love to Pope, Bella, and Taew!!! 

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Alice said:
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=357849904322132&set=a.223274894446301.48858.106502302790228&type=1&theater
#คุณชายธราธร #คุณชายใหญ่ งาน "เปิดบิ๊กวิก3" วันนี้ค่ะ @great_rider10 หล่อมากๆเบยยยย #รักเกรท ... cr. IG @monkiezz ขอบคุณที่สุดเลย

update Khun Chai Taratorn is schedule to air this upcoming in March

WOW! Thats amazing! I certainly cannot wait! It's my first time watching Preem and Mint N is also in here! WOOT!! I will def. love it!!! :D

fun said:
Btwn I feel like this is such a Mint thread!!! LMAO 

So gotta give my shoutout love to Pope, Bella, and Taew!!! 

LOL. I was thinking why they didn't split up the thread to its specific lakorn so that people don't have to skip/skim what they don't want to see. lol  Shout out to Mew and Taew as well, two cute girls. Lol