Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
James Mas seem to be very quite and shy...Da other James and Bomb seem talkative hehehe Preem is absolute beautiful in here or shall I say in da BTS!

In 4hjhkk Nam leave da family as da 3 brothers was left behind and walk in their wife but as for this one no one or no body is leaving which is good! Well not so sure because Taew and Bomb storyline, Taew is a princess, maybe Bomb will be leaving his family behind and took off to help his beautiful wife run her country??? Oh Idk but hope they all stay together and be a one big happy family!

jetaimewriter

sarNie Egg
mmgjp314 said:
KCR stands for Khun Chai Ronnapee, which James Ma plays as this role. He is the youngest brother in Jutathep's family. He plays as a pilot.

Oh! I know it ka Thank you. After I read Khunchai Ronnapee novel I cried a lot when Pieangkwan knew the true about him and he tried to make her forgive him but she didn't. He went to drive the fighter aircraft with heartbreaking and got a big accident. I felt hurt and sad TT.TT

bellherr

sarNie Juvenile
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="Ingfaa" data-cid="923642" data-time="1359516978"><p>
 <br />
Oh! I know it ka Thank you. After I read Khunchai Ronnapee novel I cried a lot when Pieangkwan knew the true about him and he tried to make her forgive him but she didn't. He went to drive the fighter aircraft with heartbreaking and got a big accident. I felt hurt and sad TT.TT</p></blockquote>

OMG!!!!!! Tell more please!!!

jetaimewriter

sarNie Egg
bellherr said:
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="Ingfaa" data-cid="923642" data-time="1359516978"><p>
 <br />
Oh! I know it ka Thank you. After I read Khunchai Ronnapee novel I cried a lot when Pieangkwan knew the true about him and he tried to make her forgive him but she didn't. He went to drive the fighter aircraft with heartbreaking and got a big accident. I felt hurt and sad TT.TT</p></blockquote>

OMG!!!!!! Tell more please!!!

Don't worry ka It will be happy ending but just that part made me sad ka =]

hippo

sarNie Adult
hahaha...the boys are so cute!
can't wait till this comes out....not to much longer =DDDD

thanks so much for sharing the clip Alice =)

I'm defiantly going to watch all of them. just more interested in some story lines more than the others at the moment. 

Preem looks really pretty. loving her outfits so far. Khun Ja and her team are usually really good with the outfits. 

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
LOL I don't know anyone have post this up yet, or if anyone watch it yet. If someone already post this up, then I'm sorry if I repost it. Anyways, first thing first, I have to praise Mint Chalida :) I am so impress with this nong sao ^^ She really has improved on her singing skills :D I really love her voice <3 I have to admit too, that all actors and actresses from this series and 4hjhkk series, ALL have great voices! However, excluding p'Boy Pakorn na haha but I watched TCNMM, he was singing without music, I have to say he also improved :)

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9PDS80D_-_g[/media]

you know what, I really have a feeling that this series will make all of these stars become popular now, just like all of the 4hjhkk pra-nangs had :) One more thing, Mint&James are so cute hehe^^

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
^Thanks mmgjip314 for da Video...all da couple are all so cute expect James J...everyone with their pair beside him because his pair is missing...4ever alone...da most awkward moment ever!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
mmgjp314 said:
LOL I don't know anyone have post this up yet, or if anyone watch it yet. If someone already post this up, then I'm sorry if I repost it. Anyways, first thing first, I have to praise Mint Chalida :) I am so impress with this nong sao ^^ She really has improved on her singing skills :D I really love her voice <3 I have to admit too, that all actors and actresses from this series and 4hjhkk series, ALL have great voices! However, excluding p'Boy Pakorn na haha but I watched TCNMM, he was singing without music, I have to say he also improved :)

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9PDS80D_-_g[/media]

you know what, I really have a feeling that this series will make all of these stars become popular now, just like all of the 4hjhkk pra-nangs had :) One more thing, Mint&James are so cute hehe^^
I think i posted this clip already but anyway thanks na jah

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Thanks Alice.  The clip was interesting.  I am def. staying tuned for these series!
Pope+Mew and Preem+(that pra'ek) series are what I most anticipate for! :D

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Hahahaha april is so far away hahahaha. I realized that Ch3 had 2 upcoming series and Mint played in both, 4HJHKK and This hahahhahaha. I think this is a 43rd anniversary project for ch3 like the 40th one they did, I liked the 42ed anniversary haha i loved that 4+1 concert. 5555

bellherr

sarNie Juvenile
I can't wait to see mint play such a different role in kcr!! Lol I hope other directors will see her growth in kcr and sign her upp with more lakorns :) <3

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
bellherr said:
I can't wait to see mint play such a different role in kcr!! Lol I hope other directors will see her growth in kcr and sign her upp with more lakorns :) <3
Me too. Hope she gets more lakorns :)

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
bellherr said:

Me too. However, it's her choice to either confirm or not. Remember, she actually had/have many lakorns that were contacted for her, but most of those got rejected from her. So we don't need to worry about how many lakorns she's going to get because trust me, she sure will have list of many lakorns for her, but the choices goes to her decision to whether accept how many she want.