bellherr

sarNie Juvenile
@yamamiki I don't really qoute pictures on here. All I did was ask for the video. & the pictures were all together by someone who post them like that.  But um it's cool I guess. there's no need to apologize. sorry for taking up space?I understand :) & you didnt scare me. you guys are veery nice people on af.

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
Chalida is lovely as always <3 James is cute :) I love her dress, it's old fashion but I like the style. I also love that picture like fantastic27 :)

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Wow Mint look gorgeous! She and James are so cute! Ridding bike together huh tat just so cute!!!

hippo

sarNie Adult
Chalida is so pretty. 
can't wait for this new role of hers.
i want to see all of the series. 
wanna know how both james's will do. 

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
bellherr said:
@yamamiki I don't really qoute pictures on here. All I did was ask for the video. & the pictures were all together by someone who post them like that.  But um it's cool I guess. there's no need to apologize. sorry for taking up space?I understand :) & you didnt scare me. you guys are veery nice people on af.
Oh Okk
Just Do What You Did Here
eg.@Alice Or @ YaMaMiKi
Its Just That Af Has Some RULES Now

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
I can't wait for this to air. I hope someone will sub this. This is looking so good, the brothers are so handsome and the girls are so beautiful. Excellent casting and pairings. At this point, there are two pairings that I find really cute and can see chemistry by seeing the pictures, Chalida+James and Pope+Mew. Though Good Feeling is producing Pope and Mew's story, I just find their pairing really cute. Can't wait :)

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
YaMaMiKi said:
credits to applebehappy ig (sorry if i double posted>>i havent been in this thread for a while)

I Find This Picture So Touching
This Is Getting Me Excited
Its Airing Soon But KCR Will Be Airing In April
The Month of My Birthday
Horray

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
fantastic_27 said:

I love your sig sweetie dara its so cute. where do u make this sig at.

Hi love, Thanks. I made it at lunapic.com
pretty great site, they have some very nice animations. I'm not good with photoshop, so I just did what I could do that was easy :)