Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
James Mas sound so cute...hope their mucho romance in all da series lol!!!! ^Chalida & James start to grow on me...feeling da love from da pics hehehe thanks

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
lol i'm the opposite...i liked him at the start, now I'm ok with him ....maybe it change during the lakorn..
hahah it's okay. you know, people tend to be like that, like once you like a person at the start, you started to feel less liking a person afterwards. And once you didn't like that person or you're just feeling indifferent with that person at the start, you began to like that person afterwards. So yeah, it's okay. Everyone is like that haha

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
to be honest
i slowly started to like james ma because i wasn't really sure about him timm i saw those cute as pics with chalida

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
^^you can watch this video, they're rehearsing the dance. It's funny and I also got to say Chalida & James are cute. But it's funny because the guys be saying they're okay but ended up all being dizzy hahaha And James Ma is funny too hahah

Suparboorut Jurathep - Talui Kong Tai 10-08-2012

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
^^you can watch this video, they're rehearsing the dance. It's funny and I also got to say Chalida & James are cute. But it's funny because the guys be saying they're okay but ended up all being dizzy hahaha And James Ma is funny too hahah

i watched this and i couldnt stop laughing
it was so cute

lovestar

sarNie Adult

OMG OMG OMG! my heart is skipping a beat! james ma and chalida are so cute!
bomb is so funny and james jirayu is adorable! :heart: looks like i've developed a crush (ssshh, dont tell p'mark) hehe
pope is seriously the funniest of them all! getting confused, dizzy, and just wanting everything to go fast
talui kongtai are always the best
we need more bts!

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
OMG OMG OMG! my heart is skipping a beat! james ma and chalida are so cute!
bomb is so funny and james jirayu is adorable! :heart: looks like i've developed a crush (ssshh, dont tell p'mark) hehe
pope is seriously the funniest of them all! getting confused, dizzy, and just wanting everything to go fast
talui kongtai are always the best
we need more bts!
ooohhhhh... I'm telling Mr. Mark Prin on you hahaha just kidding lol I can't tell him. I don't even have instagram hahah don't worry, I won't :)

They're all so funny and yup P'Pope was the funniest hahahah I love TLKT hahah