p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
They look great together. Im in love again. Jai rai ah. James is a hottie when he doesn't smile haahah different taste ah. Lol

Asy

sarNie Immature
lol but he is good looking. You meant Tono The Star right? (well is there any other Tono) Tono isn't good looking *sorry Tono's fans*

Actually James Ma looks like a Chinese mafia. When he's old, he can play Sia roles roflmao.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Now I remember who he reminds me of. He reminds me of Son!!! hahhaah..

o m g, i can't help it but keep on laughing on those wings that Mint C have on.
sorry but i find it really funny and whenever i sees photo of her with those wings
i starts to laugh.hahhah. I think they need to take it off.

-------------------

Our Nang'eks for this series!!

Oh,damn, Esther is also in here. Damn, i think she's playing a mean crazy character. :(

c: as tagged

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Only Taew and Mint stand out and look like actual nang eks. Preem looks like a kid, the other 2 looks pretty but they still look very supporting. I'm very disappointed in the cast choices here.

mintlovely

sarNie Hatchling
OMG, I'm so late but Mint and James look hot together! :kiss2: I kinda wish it was Mark, but I think I can live with James. Chames look like the most promising pair. :dance2:

tinah

sarNie Coma
ester is sooo pretty in here! seem like shes everywhere now. all 5 girls is pretty. i like their dresses. thumbs up to the stylist!

mariakheav

sarNie Egg
Esther should be one of the nang'eks instead of being a supporting actress. The guy with Mint is so chinky lol. Anyway can't wait for the series to come out :D

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Wow Esther is in here. I'm so happy to see her in more lakorn but sad she isn't the n'ke.

Are you for real -AyLove-. Esther is going to be playing n'rai role. Awww that sad. From supporter role to n'rai. I hope she doesn't stay as n'rai after this lakorn finish airing. I really want to see her with Pope again. OMG Pope is in here also so sad to see them in the same series lakorn and not play with each other..........Anyone know which series is Esther going to be in?

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Wow Esther is in here. I'm so happy to see her in more lakorn but sad she isn't the n'ke.

Are you for real -AyLove-. Esther is going to be playing n'rai role. Awww that sad. From supporter role to n'rai. I hope she doesn't stay as n'rai after this lakorn finish airing. I really want to see her with Pope again. OMG Pope is in here also so sad to see them in the same series lakorn and not play with each other..........Anyone know which series is Esther going to be in?
Yep, she;'s playing nang'rai in here that's what her fanclub say. i know right, it's just sad that she is playing nang'rai in here
and Pope is also one of the pra'ek too. :( Well, at least, they get to see each other in here.hahha. I think she'll be playing
in Mint C and James's story.

lol i've mentioned it before. :D we share same eyes, lmao!
Hahah..Seriously you did. I didn't see that. haha..
Damn, for sure the both of us share the same eyes.hahha..

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
James Ma and Mint doesn't look too bad...he actually cute...I willing to take back my words...his handsome are not in picture tat for sure lol...Mint look gorgeous as always...all da n'ke look good!!! Thanks can't wait to see more na!!!