mintwix

MMの弁護士。
พระนาง "สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ" ค่ะ
(เอามาจากพันทิปขอบคุณเจ้าของภาพ ณ ที่นี้ด้วย)
I read the fifth pairing is not fully confirmed yet. There is a rumor going around that James Ma may have been replaced. But how creditable the rumor is -- is still unknown. DUN DUN DUN.

Edit:

I might as well share this here even though it's mteam-centric. :p.

http://sunkissedara....ronnapi-part-2/

Mak Prin wants to play in Khun Chai Ronnapi. 55555

Asy

sarNie Immature
From some angle, James Ma is somewhat looks like Son Yuke lmao. I seriously think Great and Pope should switch their couple (oh, they started filming already).

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
From some angle, James Ma is somewhat looks like Son Yuke lmao. I seriously think Great and Pope should switch their couple (oh, they started filming already).
Pope his 30 while Great is 27 I agree Asy they both should switch

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Lol we all have diff opinions :p I think all the couples are perfect. As for KCR, please the pra'ek soon. I am desperate lol we've waited long enough

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Please put my Marky boy here!!!!! It would dedicate me to watching this more.

mintlovely

sarNie Hatchling
So glad the last pair is not fully confirm, I want Marky boy to play with Mint again so bad. Lol. How selfish does that sound? Even if it's just rumor, I still hope for Mark to play KCR!

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
so the last one isn't final yet no wonder there haven't been any news on it.

We will see what the conclusion will be like.If Mark's in here that'll be great. :D

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Taew actually looks pretty good with Bomb from what I see of the pics. I think I might be looking forward to her story the most.

Nueng

sarNie Juvenile
They are so mean to show the other four guys but the only one I want to know they won't show ahhhhh! K'Nok really knows how to kill us hahaha. Bomb isn't that bad looking but Pope is too dang almost perfect

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
^ Isn't he the pra'ek for RNHJMK??? It is him huh? I remember his name is Pop?

Oh NVM I found my answer it is him..

I wonder how old is he? I shoud google him out.hahah

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
o m g,Pope looks so fine and cool! hha

Ha. Do ya see it that dude in the middle hand is around Great? hahha. I think that;s his hand. hhah

c: jirayu_jj's ig